Universal National Service Act

Okay liberals, you can start circling the wagon on this one too. If you're between 18 and 25 though, you might get a little nervous. But if you're a true Obama supporter, you shouldn't mind serving a couple of years in the military, or sending your kids off to serve the messiah.

Full Text of H.R. 748: Universal National Service Act - GovTrack.us

I hope obama supporters aren't too surprised about this, after all he did mention it a few times back in 2008

In fact, if George Bush had been as concerned about actually WINNING the war al Qaeda started on 9/11, rather than making his corporate buddies rich, we'd have had a draft since Sept. 12, 2001.

The People were more than willing to give it to him at that time, but all he could think to do was tell us go to the mall.

Okay liberals, you can start circling the wagon on this one too. If you're between 18 and 25 though, you might get a little nervous. But if you're a true Obama supporter, you shouldn't mind serving a couple of years in the military, or sending your kids off to serve the messiah.

I don't have a problem with it. Why do you?

You should know better than that. a volunteer force is more effective than a forced conscription force. Didn't Vietnam teach us anything?

Um... Because "national service" should be voluntary rather than forced?

Hey! I have an idea! After we start forcing people to do stuff they don't necessarily want to do, we can sterilize those who are mentally or physically unable to do their "national service!" I mean what the hell, we've done it before...

Yes... Ideas so good, they have to be mandated...

In fact, if George Bush had been as concerned about actually WINNING the war al Qaeda started on 9/11, rather than making his corporate buddies rich, we'd have had a draft since Sept. 12, 2001.

The People were more than willing to give it to him at that time, but all he could think to do was tell us go to the mall.
National Service eess good for all Soviet States of America Citizens.

Americans must learn to serve government. That's why it's called "service".

You should know better than that. a volunteer force is more effective than a forced conscription force. Didn't Vietnam teach us anything?

I don't believe that and never have.

We lost that war and here's WHY we lost that war.

William Childs Westmoreland got totally out-generaled by N. Viet Namese General Vo Nguyen Giap.

The US military establishment at the time was run by fucking idiots.

All this really is, is a 2-year indoctrination by the government to make sure all of our children are thoroughly brainwashed and conditioned to do what they're told. When you consider Obama's preoccupation with killing Americans, a reasonable person could conclude that his purpose for this is to program our youth to be willing to fire on Americans who oppose the government.

This isn't limited to military service. Some type of civilian service will do. It is an ideal opportunity for someone to cause some serious trouble.

During big or long wars, we really need a draft because selfish candy-asses, like some in this very thread, won't voluntarily risk their precious hides to defend the freedoms and opportunities provided by this country which they take advantage of every day. Instead of defending that which they claim to hold dear, they'd stay home and bitch or, worse, rah-rah their betters as they went off to fight.

If it weren't for assholes like them, a volunteer military might work just fine.

Forum List

Back