United Nations has implemented a plan to depopulate 95% of the world.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
According to Spirit Egg, the United Nations has implemented a plan to depopulate 95% of the world. They say the name of this plan is Agenda 21.
Countries_and_Dependencies_by_Population_in_2014.svg_.png

Agenda 21 was developed by the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Division for Sustainable Development as part of a sustainability policy.

According to the United Nations website, Agenda 21 is a “comprehensive plan of action to be taken globally, nationally and locally by organizations of the United Nations system, government, and major groups, in every area in which humans have impact on the environment.”.............................Continued

http://livetheorganicdream.com/agenda-21-depopulation-95-world-year-2030-now-underway/

IF YOU WANT TO READ THE FULL DOCUMENT CLICK HERE

Check out the videos below for more information on Agenda 21:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another UN George SOROS scam which many haven't and won't pick up on because every time ppl start to pick up on it research it etc, the globalist nut jobs come back with something that counter acts the truth in turn getting the sheep to believe their version of it what better way to carry on with the plan of taking out much of humanity . Globalist can't stand most of us.

"Globalists" is another term for concentrated multinational corporate wealth.

Cool! Decrease the surplus population, the market becomes glutted with luxury homes, cars and other products I can buy for pennies on the dollar. When do we get started? :thup:

Cool! Decrease the surplus population, the market becomes glutted with luxury homes, cars and other products I can buy for pennies on the dollar. When do we get started? :thup:
We began the day euros made landfall.

• Banned

LOl sorry the majority will be considered their peasants doubt you will get far. Like I said Hunger Games will be your life as would be the majority of the population.

You wouldn't be buying shit for pennies on the dollar there won't be money to be made, so unless you are stocked up on GOLD and Silver that money won't mean jack shit.

LOl sorry the majority will be considered their peasants doubt you will get far. Like I said Hunger Games will be your life as would be the majority of the population.

You wouldn't be buying shit for pennies on the dollar there won't be money to be made, so unless you are stocked up on GOLD and Silver that money won't mean jack shit.
Well then I'll have to create Bartertown.......... Maybe I'll even include a Thunderdome.......

Linux users are not among the 5 %.
Yet I'm using a Windows machine right now........ Uummmmmm......
Caught in the act! A real Linux user would never trade Linux for his life!
I'm a crossuser..... I'll even use OS X. How scandalous!!!!!!

Forum List

Back