Union thugs

Why are conservatives defending an international conglomerate over American Workers?

Sorta strange. EGT is owned by North America, South Korea and Japan. They also broke an agreement with the ILWU.

:lol:

Why are you defending violence? The company hired union workers-just not ILWU workers. Apart from all of that...we need our companies to be free to hire whatever workers they want to without fear of violence and retaliation!

This kind of violence is why unions are refereed to as thugs.

:clap2: hit the nail on the head IMO :clap2:

This is the outcome you guys want. You think people are going to quietly go back to the way things were before the New Deal.

Well..lets review. Workers did try to get redress in the court system. The court system favored the well monied. Why? They were sorta on the take. So people formed Unions. The Businesses responded by beating up people and assasinating leaders. The Unions responded by destorying property and gumming up the works. Things got so bad..the government stepped in. They allowed Unions to form and organize and they created binding arbitration so the wheels started turning again. This worked out very well until like 1980 when Ronald Reagan started breaking Unions. Things went down hill since then. Wages have been flat..and executives have been getting obscenely rich.

People are fed up.

We don't need a history lesson pre-union. The courts would have to recognize laws that are now established.

No one was assassinating union leaders. Union leaders and their members were the perpetrators of the violence and destruction of property. They have the same rights to redress contracts that all persons do...in a court of law!

That you advocate violence is very telling.

The Union has every right to strike and protest.

If the cops see violence...arrest the perps.

Simple as that.

Take hostages? Cut brake lines on trains? How many lives did they put at risk with those stupid stunts?

And you think this is okay?

Immie

This is what happens when you fuck with a person's livelihood.

So the millions of Americans that hated having Obamacare rammed down their throats should have taken hostages? Typical liberal whackjobs, violence is ok as long as it's for what i believe in.

You faggots are laughable.....

Income and jobs of others? The Union went for the income of others. Non-union people don't go for the income of others. When they want a raise, they ask for one politely, and if they don't get it, they move on to a higher-paying job someplace else. Why does the Union think it is entitled to always better everything than anyone else has including their bosses?

Do you know what these paragons of strength do when they get the big bucks, do you really?

I'll tell you what they get. They dump wifey #5 and go for cutie pie #6 to be wifey #6 and quit paying child suport. That's exactly what they do with their damn money. They dump wife kids and family. I could hurl.

Thanks for sharing. As a vet I greatly appreciate your signature line; too bad most of the callous conservatives never served and most are too willing to send other peoples kids into harms way.
BTW, I'm still married to wifey #1, for 35 years next November, and while not a union member I was a manager that locked horns with business agents over the years. It's scary/ funny that most of the 'conservatives' on this message board are like you, so very ignorant and so sure of themselves.
No we're not ignorant. We're experienced. I'm glad you're true to your wife, hope you make it to your golden anniversary. I ran a business where my employees made better money than me because I had to pay the taxes, bills, and business expenses with my share of the receipts. I didn't mind until one of them decided she wasn't making enough, so she stole from the business every day she worked. She cheerfully stole my ability to pay the taxes, bills, and business expenses. I went into collossal debt, and when I caught her red handed that was her last day. She got to go off and steal from the next sucker who hired her. I spent 5 damn years paying the bank back for what miss important stole. Now don't you ever accuse me of being ignorant of working people.

They're far more abusive than the employer working 80-hour weeks trying every legal way in the world to provide wages for people who wouldn't lift a finger to help anyone but themselves to illegal gains.

Miss Important changed how I feel about working people.

so how were all your other workers?....are you basing their character on what she did?....

...too bad most of the callous conservatives never served and most are too willing to send other peoples kids into harms way...
Ahem.

1001598g.jpg

were is that at Dave?....

Since Moonglow objected to me posting in Stephanie's thread, I'll try this one instead.

Longshoremen storm Wash. state port, damage RR - Yahoo! News

"The blockade appeared to defy a federal restraining order issued last week against the union after it was accused of assaults and death threats."

Now defend the death threats, you civil America-loving union members.

I didn't object, I mearly stated that their was more than one thread n the subject

Thanks for sharing. As a vet I greatly appreciate your signature line; too bad most of the callous conservatives never served and most are too willing to send other peoples kids into harms way.
BTW, I'm still married to wifey #1, for 35 years next November, and while not a union member I was a manager that locked horns with business agents over the years. It's scary/ funny that most of the 'conservatives' on this message board are like you, so very ignorant and so sure of themselves.
No we're not ignorant. We're experienced. I'm glad you're true to your wife, hope you make it to your golden anniversary. I ran a business where my employees made better money than me because I had to pay the taxes, bills, and business expenses with my share of the receipts. I didn't mind until one of them decided she wasn't making enough, so she stole from the business every day she worked. She cheerfully stole my ability to pay the taxes, bills, and business expenses. I went into collossal debt, and when I caught her red handed that was her last day. She got to go off and steal from the next sucker who hired her. I spent 5 damn years paying the bank back for what miss important stole. Now don't you ever accuse me of being ignorant of working people.

They're far more abusive than the employer working 80-hour weeks trying every legal way in the world to provide wages for people who wouldn't lift a finger to help anyone but themselves to illegal gains.

Miss Important changed how I feel about working people.

so how were all your other workers?....are you basing their character on what she did?....
What other workers? As the business failed slowly, the 5 part-timers had to leave, one by one. It was her and me her last 2 months she was there.

Since Moonglow objected to me posting in Stephanie's thread, I'll try this one instead.

"The blockade appeared to defy a federal restraining order issued last week against the union after it was accused of assaults and death threats."

Tell us a little about yourself, Amelia: Your age category. Your occupational background. Your economic class (upper, lower, middle). Your parents' and grandparents' occupation(s).

Then I'll be better able to respond to you. Without that information I would be addressing a void, which is a pointless exercise.

Tell us a little about yourself, Amelia: Your age category. Your occupational background. Your economic class (upper, lower, middle). Your parents' and grandparents' occupation(s).

Then I'll be better able to respond to you. Without that information I would be addressing a void, which is a pointless exercise.

You have to know my grandparents' occupations before you'll answer a question about union members making death threats?

ROFL

That might be the funniest deflection I have ever seen. Need to remember this one.

What does her background have to do with your views on criminals?

And before you object, yes, people who hold others hostage and destroy property are criminals. The fact they're union members doesn't excuse it, no matter what so many on the left believe.

If anyone else did this crazy shit we would be in jail

TACOMA, Wash. — Hundreds of Longshore workers overpowered security guards in an aggressive raid on a Washington state grain terminal, officials said Thursday, and the action drew quick rebuke from a federal judge that has tried to curb the union's escalating tactics in an ongoing labor dispute.

Workers have been battling for the right to work at the new terminal in Longview. But U.S. District Judge Ronald Leighton issued a preliminary injunction to restrict union activity, saying there was no defense for the aggressive tactics used in recent days.

Six guards were trapped for a couple of hours after at least 500 Longshoremen broke down gates about 4:30 a.m. and smashed windows in the guard shack, Longview Police Chief Jim Duscha said. He initially referred to the guards as "hostages," but later retracted that after the guards clarified no one had threatened them.

Judge warns Wash. union to halt illegal tactics after 500 storm grain terminal, trap guards | The Republic

Last edited:
cops are chickenshitz when it comes to crowds, they prefer the 5 on 1 beatings approach.
The only chicken shits there are the union thugs. Most people that get beat up by the police deserve it, just to bad there were cameras. Personally I love it when some thug or thugs beat and rob someone, than when the police dog gets a hold of them they cry like little babies. Too bad!

Forum List

Back