Unhinged protesters try to shut down Ben Shapiro at Ohio state

Shapiro preaches hate against Universities, cities, and liberals; and his influence successfully inspires hatred against all three of those things that translate into real actions that cause them harm; then he acts surprised when he finds out he’s not welcome. Fuck Ben Shapiro.
Pointing out that liberoidals like you are unhinged moonbats doesn't mean that you are hated...I do not hate the skunk just because I disapprove of its odor.
Then stay away, or don’t pretend surprise when you get sprayed

Austin Fletcher, creator of “Fleccas Talks,” went to Ohio State University on Tuesday to cover the far-left and Antifa protesting Jewish conservative figure Ben Shapiro.

Shock Video: Unhinged Protesters Try to Shut Down Ben Shapiro at Ohio State

They always prove how unhinged they are it's not hard to prove that esp. since they do it all on their own.

The irony of these stupid asses screwing themselves when this all blows wide open is hysterical and exciting to think about all these Trump hating little bitches crawling under a rock to hide bhahah.

Who?

NO WAY

Ben is the Best. I respectfully disagree.

Like I said, it's mainly the way he moves his head around all the time. At the risk of sounding prideful, though, there's likely not much Ben could teach me anyway. Not really.

I listen to his podcast at the gym. He talks fast so he encapsulates the news of the day quickly and succinctly for me. I don't agree with his pro life stance or his 2nd amendment ardent defense but I like his pragmatic approach.

Starting with the inflow of Vietnam draft-dodgers in the '60's, Academe has been stricken with the cancer of Leftism. The sophomoric idea is that "everything you have been taught is garbage," and "never trust anyone over 30." (But what happens when the "rebels" get old and become the "Establishment"?)

And as with any organization that has grown to be one-dimensional, The University loses its ability to self-examine, and the empty Leftist ideology - unchallenged - devolves into a parody of itself.

So the desire to be a victim overtakes all else, and the taking of offense becomes a perverse "art form" in and of itself. And words or gestures or expressions to which anyone can take offense become cultural "sins," which are codified in the two-word absurdity, "Hate speech."

Ben Shapiro has made a name for himself on college campuses challenging the notion of "hate speech," by giving and endless stream of examples of FACTS, which in the closed environment of The University, are considered "hate speech." His mantra is, "Facts don't care about your feelings!" He explains that the First Amendment DOES INDEED protect "hate speech," and in the university setting, the remedy for speech that you don't like is substantive rebuttal - which is beyond the feeble capacities of the snowflakes.

And it drives the sophomoric lemmings crazy. Because there is no effective rebuttal to a verifiable factual assertion. Facts are facts, and attempts to counter them or disprove them are doomed to fail, so they can only try to shout him down or call him all manner of evil human being: Bigot, homophobe, xenophobe, racist, misogynist.

The empty-headed "protesters" are unwittingly illustrating the truth of what Shapiro says: They are mouthing anti-intellectual absurdities in the name of "anti-Fascism" (not that they have any fucking idea what Fascism is).

Carry on, Ben.

I listen to his podcast at the gym. He talks fast so he encapsulates the news of the day quickly and succinctly for me. I don't agree with his pro life stance or his 2nd amendment ardent defense but I like his pragmatic approach.

He's definitely a champonship caliber debater when he's in the right setting.

As I said, and I think I'm right about it, is that he gets people to accept his premise as soon as he says it. When they accept his premise as soon as he says it, his audience stands around for an hour trying to poke holes into a premise they very likely disagree with, yet one they've already accepted the second he said it. It's brilliant. One of the best tricks of debating. Like I said, you can be on the completely wrong side of the argument and still win the debate that way. He's pretty good at that, for sure.

He's definitely a champonship caliber debater when he's in the right setting.

As I said, and I think I'm right about it, is that he gets people to accept his premise as soon as he says it. When they accept his premise as soon as he says it, his audience stands around for an hour trying to poke holes into a premise they very likely disagree with, yet one they've already accepted the second he said it. It's brilliant. One of the best tricks of debating. Like I said, you can be on the completely wrong side of the argument and still win the debate that way. He's pretty good at that, for sure.

He is young but can quote 100s of authors, 1000s of stats and 1000s of passages it seems. Tough to beat someone like that in a debate. But I don't see him as a "white supremacist" or a "transphobic hater" as the Left does. That is just crazy talk.

Forum List

Back