The left is perfectly fine with putting someone in prison if you use the wrong gender pronoun

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Charlie Kirk on Twitter

The left is perfectly fine with putting someone in prison if you use the wrong gender pronoun, but they don’t want illegal aliens to be deported or criminal aliens to be held accountable for their actions Watch this horrifying video and RT ...also there are only two genders!

1:06
397K views
upload_2018-11-14_11-45-46.png

What a great way to stifle person to person communication, go to jail for mis gendering someone and here are your IDIOTS who also deny something because of the source , you see how you all fit into the same category of dumbed down idiot morons, antifa, leftist, Trump haters, you are all in one mentality of " RETARDATION" ..

this dumb bitch can't even figure out that she could easily mis use a word on someone herself and be thrown in jail.

They are so low on the logic chart these idiots think jail time only happens to those who don't agree with lets say this situation....

Talk about wanting to make ppl puke.

That's because I've never in my life seen a group of so-called Americans with such a violent revulsion to Freedom of Speech. They're so arrogant and narcissistic (just like Ohblowme) they want the entire world to be an echo-chamber glorifying their oh-so-enlightened values. And any proven, physical, demonstrable facts that interfere with their fantasy world, they utterly panic and want to silence it.

Trust me, my maternal side of the family is filled with die-hard Hillary worshipers so I've observed for years the sickly, diseased, unbelievably lying manner in which a liberal shit-for-brain works.

Charlie Kirk on Twitter

The left is perfectly fine with putting someone in prison if you use the wrong gender pronoun, but they don’t want illegal aliens to be deported or criminal aliens to be held accountable for their actions Watch this horrifying video and RT ...also there are only two genders!

1:06
397K views
View attachment 228739

What a great way to stifle person to person communication, go to jail for mis gendering someone and here are your IDIOTS who also deny something because of the source , you see how you all fit into the same category of dumbed down idiot morons, antifa, leftist, Trump haters, you are all in one mentality of " RETARDATION" ..

this dumb bitch can't even figure out that she could easily mis use a word on someone herself and be thrown in jail.

They are so low on the logic chart these idiots think jail time only happens to those who don't agree with lets say this situation....

Talk about wanting to make ppl puke.

I can guarantee that anyone coming after hossfly for mislabeling "genders" had better make sure their last will and testament is up to date for they are definitely going out the door tits up to the morgue. Almost 79 tears old the hossfly is finally fed up with PC shit.

Forum List

Back