‘Unhinged Mob’ Helps President Trump Raise $12 Million at Hamptons Fundraisers

That is a great haul even with the insane TDS opposition. I remember back in the day a chick I was dating from the Bronx or Brooklyn I forget wanted to impress me by driving to her parent's condo in Long Island and it took over 2 hours and it was an hour away from the Hamptons! LOL

"The latter proved to be the pricier affair with tickets going for $100,000 (for photo and lunch) or $250,000 (for roundtable, photo and lunch) but it also ended up being the most controversial."
Pricy lunch, for Mayonnaise sandwiches with slices of cheese and shitty mustard. I bet Snouter was one of the attendees. He'll drive to Long Island and then to the Hamptons and then take an Uber back to White Kraker Shits-ville. Well done, Snouter.

That is a great haul even with the insane TDS opposition. I remember back in the day a chick I was dating from the Bronx or Brooklyn I forget wanted to impress me by driving to her parent's condo in Long Island and it took over 2 hours and it was an hour away from the Hamptons! LOL

The TDS opposition?

That always reminds me to donate.

"The latter proved to be the pricier affair with tickets going for $100,000 (for photo and lunch) or $250,000 (for roundtable, photo and lunch) but it also ended up being the most controversial."
Pricy lunch, for Mayonnaise sandwiches with slices of cheese and shitty mustard. I bet Snouter was one of the attendees. He'll drive to Long Island and then to the Hamptons and then take an Uber back to White Kraker Shits-ville. Well done, Snouter.

I can't think of a better way to spend 250K.

Forum List

Back