Unhinged Karens Strike Unmasked Black Man On Camera, Then SCREAM Black Lives Matter

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022

Unhinged Karens Strike Unmasked Black Man On Camera, Then SCREAM Black Lives Matter​

Jordan Conradson from The Gateway Pundit reports, In a viral clip, two masked white women are seen attacking an unmasked black man in an elevator then screaming “black lives matter” at him.

QUESTION: Why are so many white women always present at BLM protests or events?
ANSWER: BLM is a Marxist movement and lots of young whites are Marxists

Unhinged Karens Strike Unmasked Black Man On Camera, Then SCREAM Black Lives Matter​

Jordan Conradson from The Gateway Pundit reports, In a viral clip, two masked white women are seen attacking an unmasked black man in an elevator then screaming “black lives matter” at him.

Once they would touch me, they would need to have stretchers brought in to carry them off the elevator.

• Banned
Once they would touch me, they would need to have stretchers brought in to carry them off the elevator.

I know right? Someone came close to this behavior with me recently and I shut them down brutally. But this is the face of the Left: Sick ignorant violent pigs screaming in your face, and coming from two old ladies just makes it all the more revolting

You're threatening to harm old ladies

Fuck off skank

You murder millions of babies so shut the fuck up

You're threatening to harm old ladies. Does that make you feel like a real man, Jim???? This is like the third or fourth time you've posted about physically hurting women. You're a really sick old fuck.

So.......to you........if that old, deranged, violent hag pulled out a gun and shot the guy just for being black.........you'd be "oh, poor old ladies", "he got what he deserved for being black".

Hypocrite!

Given the circumstances I think the young man handled himself like a gentleman.

I would have not hit the old biddy either as I was not brought up that way but I would have relieved her of her "weapon" and dropped it in the first trash can I saw. Let her dig for it.

awesome source. did you buy gold?

or supplements?

duplicate thread btw, slow drone.

F41z.gif

This is why the Church needs to get back to burning witches.

Forum List

Back