Unfortunate Name for a Mascot?

In Japanese it doesn't sound much like how most native English speakers would read it at first glance.

One doesn't have to go there to know.

This silly mascot is a perfect example...no idea.

Is this the same company that owns that failed nuclear reactor?

One doesn't have to go there to know.

In other words, you are talking out your ass, just like your ignorant noise about US immigration. Try knowing something about the topic you are commenting on or STFU, you shameless idiot.

One doesn't have to actually go to Japan to know about the 'coffin capsule' hotels.

A Capsule Fit for a Gaijin | Asia Society

Capsule hotels are a type of hotel where instead of getting a room, guests stay in small, coffin-like "capsules." They cater primarily to Japanese businessmen who toil long hours at their desks or engage in all-night drinking sessions with their co-workers, and then suddenly realize the last train to the 'burbs has left the building. Thus, all they need are a quick change of clothes, a small space to catch some sleep, and a locker to store their briefcase.

Small is the operative word here. The capsules measure roughly 2 meters in length, and 1 meter in both width and height. Moreover, these metallic coffins, er, capsules are stacked on top of each other, akin to filing cabinets. If you have any trouble visualizing this, next time you visit the laundromat, take a closer look at the rows of front-loading dryers. Now that this mental image has been burned into your brain, are you still daring enough to stay at a capsule hotel?

One doesn't have to actually go to Japan to know about the 'coffin capsule' hotels.

Wow, you have google out there in that godforsaken wasteland you call a country. Good for you.

What are Fukuppy’s job and special skills?

According to Fukushima Industries, Fukuppy says: “I fly around on my awesome wings, patrolling supermarket showcases and kitchen refrigerators. I can talk to vegetables, fruit, meat, and fish and can check on their health!”

Where was Fukuppy born?

Fukuppy’s answer to this question is: “I was born in a Fukushima refrigerator!”

The egghead described himself thus: “I love eating and I’m full of curiosity. I think of myself as kind, with a strong sense of justice, but my friends say I’m a bit of a klutz. But I’m always working hard to make myself shine!”

Is Fukuppy a boy or a girl?

Providing the most diplomatic answer ever, Fukuppy replied: “I’m still an egg, so I don’t know which I am! But I refer to myself as ‘boku.’”

For those who aren’t familiar with the word, “boku” is the masculine, first person pronoun in Japanese, though in recent years some women have started using it as well.

#####

So, Fukuppy doesn't know if it's a boy or a girl, could be a boy, or a masculine girl.

People in Japan got paid to make up this stuff?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back