Unfit to lead

Should one wait that long for a check.

Why don't you, instead of waiting for a bailout from the government, go get a job and stop mooching? Do anything. Get a job at fucking McDonalds if you have to.

Wait. You voted for Obama. You encouraged this kind of behavior.

What other option did I have??? Come on! Have you listened to the bitch lately about her rants that some kind of death panel is going to decide if her retarded kid should be aborted or not? This woman's a fuckin loon and one heartbeat away from being the President if she were elected! I would've voted for Putin before I voted for Palin.

What other option did I have??? Come on! Have you listened to the bitch lately about her rants that some kind of death panel is going to decide if her retarded kid should be aborted or not? This woman's a fuckin loon and one heartbeat away from being the President if she were elected! I would've voted for Putin before I voted for Palin.

I would have voted for Dan Quayle before I voted for Palin...:disbelief:

Why can't virgina be governed by some other state? Apparently it can't do the job . You have to wait 3 to 4 weeks to get unemployment started, thats stupid

Viginia has the same right to be run by incompetents and crooks as every other state, doesn't it?

America will survive she always does.

Are you sure about that? The assumption of America's invincibility is, IMO, one of the reasons that we find ourselves in such a mess. So many people assume that this nation will always survive unscathed and fundamentally unchanged so they feel they don't have to take a stand or be proactive in preserving the USA. The Romans though their empire invincible as well.

This ain't Rome and we ain't Romans.

Nothing was said about coming out of this unscathed or unchanged, it was simply stated that America will survive. And I happen to agree, for those that don't think so, you can leave while the leaving's good.

Why can't virgina be governed by some other state? Apparently it can't do the job . You have to wait 3 to 4 weeks to get unemployment started, thats stupid

it's normal. your former employer has to be given notice that you applied for unemployment insurance and then has the opportunity to challenge your receipt of benefits if they want to assert that you were terminated for cause.

barring any issues, a check will eventually be issued.

I love the "I hate government types".... who love government when they need the money.

sorry you lost your job, though.

Why don't you, instead of waiting for a bailout from the government, go get a job and stop mooching? Do anything. Get a job at fucking McDonalds if you have to.

Sure...go ahead and hate her all you want. I like someone who is willing to get things done without concern of political expediency.

48 senators, a couple of hundred congresspeople and dozens of town hall meetings and nothing changes......ONE blog entry and something BIG changes....and is wiped off the bill.

Personally, I am impressed.

But please...continue to rant about her.

Show me one piece of evidence - even a teenie weenie bit - that 1) Obama encourages that behaviour 2) Anybody who voted for him does.

Take your time...:cool:

There is obviously other people that got that kind of message from Obama.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]YouTube - Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!![/ame]

America will survive she always does.

Are you sure about that? The assumption of America's invincibility is, IMO, one of the reasons that we find ourselves in such a mess. So many people assume that this nation will always survive unscathed and fundamentally unchanged so they feel they don't have to take a stand or be proactive in preserving the USA. The Romans though their empire invincible as well.

Nothing was said about coming out of this unscathed or unchanged, it was simply stated that America will survive. And I happen to agree, for those that don't think so, you can leave while the leaving's good.

America will survive....I mean...we survived a civil war, a depression, two world wars....and in 250 years we are still the greatest most prosperous, generous country in the world....

Other countries have been around for hundreds if not thousands of years longer than us and they ALL still turn to us when the going gets tough.

BUT....healthcare is a biggie. Once we are in its grasp, it will be tough to let go.

most other states dont have you wait two weeks to assign you a pin number they know you have sense enough to make one up for yourself the following sunday when you call in. thats just aone week wait.

your missing the point its not the check it the way they treat the citz .instead of waiting two weeks to make up pin# dont they think your smart enough to make up your own four digit #.

well maybe since the money coming from insurance that your employer pays on they should quit acting like it belongs to them.

America will survive....I mean...we survived a civil war, a depression, two world wars....and in 250 years we are still the greatest most prosperous, generous country in the world....

Other countries have been around for hundreds if not thousands of years longer than us and they ALL still turn to us when the going gets tough.

BUT....healthcare is a biggie. Once we are in its grasp, it will be tough to let go.

I agree with you one hundred percent.

I agree with you one hundred percent.

Thats why I laughed when people voted for "change".....

Can anyone tell me that some other country did it better?

Why? Becuase we had a little bump in the road and we suffered a itty bitty boo boo....so now we need to CHNAGE everything?

And people actually voted for it.

I just dont get it.

Forum List

Back