Unfair larder contest

Robert Urbanek

Platinum Member
Nov 9, 2019
Vacaville, CA
In a recent dream, I am competing with other people to fill larders with food for each letter of the alphabet. However, a judge seems to be against me, saying my cans of V-8 can’t be stored under V but must go under T as tomato juice. As the deadline nears, I have finished only half of the food alphabet. I wake up.

The dream may suggest that I face unfair obstacles and rules; get used to it. Looking back, I should have put one can of alphabet soup in the larder and told the judge, “Those are all the letters. I’m finished. Screw you.”

I had to do a search to even find out what a "larder" is.

In a recent dream, I am competing with other people to fill larders with food for each letter of the alphabet. However, a judge seems to be against me, saying my cans of V-8 can’t be stored under V but must go under T as tomato juice. As the deadline nears, I have finished only half of the food alphabet. I wake up.

The dream may suggest that I face unfair obstacles and rules; get used to it. Looking back, I should have put one can of alphabet soup in the larder and told the judge, “Those are all the letters. I’m finished. Screw you.”
It's a crooked judge. V8 isn't just tomato juice, it's juice from 8 different vegetables, hence the name V8.

I had a dream I was on Top Chef and they had to stop the competition and move us to the top of the mountain because the air pressure was messing with the fluffiness of someone's souffle. I used the opportunity to run around the kitchen tasting what everybody else was making to figure out what the hell I was going to cook. Point of this story is you should have drank the V-8 and thrown the crushed can in the judge's face proclaiming it belongs under V for violence or victory.

Forum List

Back