Unemployment under 5%. Lowest in 8 years. Thanks obama !

No, Jan 1, 2000 to Dec 31, 2000 is not one year.

Your bubble world may have 364 days, but the real world has 365.
That is probably the stupidest thing you've ever posted!

2000 is a leap year with 366 days, :asshole:

Year 2000 Calendar
Don't feel bad, the left have destroyed the public education system. Understandable why you think 2015 minus 2000 = 17 and why you think someone born on Jan 1 will celebrate their birthday on Dec 31.

But you being proud of your lack of IQ is your cross to bear, no one else's.
You notice how pathological liars create their Straw Man and then just repeat their lie over and over as if it was the truth. I never said 2015 - 2000 = 17, as you well know, I said that year 2000 to year 2015 was 16 years not 15 as you stupidly claimed. And as I pointed out, someone born Jan 1 completes a FULL year at the end of each Dec 31. They celebrate the anniversary of their birth each Jan 1 which is the start of a NEW year.

But keep making a fool of yourself by showing that Right-wing know-it-alls can't even read a calendar!!! :rofl::lmao:

150,000 jobs gained for 211,000 who entered the work force.
Trying to spin and lie about math is hilarious.
What on earth are you talking about? First, "jobs gained" comes from the Current Employment Statistics (CES), while labor force data comes from the Current Population Survey (CPS) and the numbers are not comparable due to different definitions, different universe, and different time frame. And I'm not sure where you're getting "211,000 who entered the workforce". The net labor force change was 502,000 with a net change of 615,000 employed.

Year 2000 Calendar
Don't feel bad, the left have destroyed the public education system. Understandable why you think 2015 minus 2000 = 17 and why you think someone born on Jan 1 will celebrate their birthday on Dec 31.

You notice how pathological liars create their Straw Man and then just repeat their lie over and over as if it was the truth. I never said 2015 - 2000 = 17, as you well know, I said that year 2000 to year 2015 was 16 years not 15 as you stupidly claimed. And as I pointed out, someone born Jan 1 completes a FULL year at the end of each Dec 31. They celebrate the anniversary of their birth each Jan 1 which is the start of a NEW year.

But keep making a fool of yourself by showing that Right-wing know-it-alls can't even read a calendar!!! :rofl::lmao:

Again, you're ignoring the labor force participation rate and assuming every single person added to the population should be working. :cuckoo: Multiply that 211K figure of yours by 62.7 (LFPR) -- what do ya get ... ?

But aren't there workers retiring whose jobs get filled by those entering the workforce?
Why yes, yes there are!
OH yeah, the 93 million Americans enjoying Funemployment by using up their life savings at age 50.

Jan 1 to Dec 31 a full year, hilarious.

Year 2000 Calendar

What on earth are you talking about? First, "jobs gained" comes from the Current Employment Statistics (CES), while labor force data comes from the Current Population Survey (CPS) and the numbers are not comparable due to different definitions, different universe, and different time frame. And I'm not sure where you're getting "211,000 who entered the workforce". The net labor force change was 502,000 with a net change of 615,000 employed.
What else does the government tell you to parrot?

Oh yeah, there hasn't been inflation for 20 years.
No go buy a pound of coffee. Oh yeah, they don't sell it by the pound anymore.

But aren't there workers retiring whose jobs get filled by those entering the workforce?
Why yes, yes there are!
OH yeah, the 93 million Americans enjoying Funemployment by using up their life savings at age 50.

how about your repub congress do something about all the jobs and companies leaving america do something about those trillions overseas instead of sitting on their hands bashing away ,,,,the do nothing party

Why yes, yes there are!

And because they were forced to cash in their 401k's early. Obama ripped them off another 10/20% of their total earnings.

Why yes, yes there are!

how about your repub congress do something about all the jobs and companies leaving america do something about those trillions overseas instead of sitting on their hands bashing away ,,,,the do nothing party
2010 State of the Union Obama said the economy was back.

Year 2000 Calendar

What else does the government tell you to parrot?
So you can't say where you got your numbers from?
Oh yeah, there hasn't been inflation for 20 years.
No go buy a pound of coffee. Oh yeah, they don't sell it by the pound anymore.
Actually, BLS says that the average inflation from 1995-2015 was 55.5%. So you are lying.

You don't seem to care about accuracy.

That's right, EVERY calendar shows one year as Jan 1 to Dec 31. :asshole:

Year_Calendar.jpg

Why yes, yes there are!

the hell with that. your boy Obama and his party was suppose to be our Saviors. now you all whine you want the Republicans to go fix his screw ups. Hey, he gave you a new Government ENTITLEMENT to pay for, now go find a job to pay for it in this 5% unemployment

Why yes, yes there are!

the hell with that. your boy Obama and his party was suppose to be our Saviors. now you all whine you want the Republicans to go fix his screw ups. Hey, he gave you a new Government ENTITLEMENT to pay for, now go find a job to pay for it in this 5% unemployment
steph the hole your republican nitwit dug for america was wide and deep I think Obama has done an admirable job digging us mostly out ESPECIALLY with the vile publican party fighting his every move and has added nothing

What difference does the date have to do with the term being created by liberals? 1900, 1990, or 2013. It makes no difference. It's a bullshit term and makes about as much sense as calling a black man with a white mother a 'white black'.
You are Right, lies make no difference to the Right when it is the Right telling them.
Thank you.

At the core, it came to creation by Liberals for convenience or agenda. Someone in government sought convenience by creating new classifications by putting "white" in front of Hispanic and culture uses it when necessary. It's a bullshit term that has no relevance. George Zimmerman is every bit Latino that Barack Obama is Black and that does not sit well with Liberals; hence, pull out the fabricated race to make Zimmerman less Latino.
That is pure bullshit.

The term "white Hispanic" came about because when Hispanics filled out their census reports they marked Hispanic for ethnicity and some marked white or black for race. It had nothing to do with "liberalism" as the pathological liars on the Right would have you believe.
Stop lying!

No one is lying. Just because people mark ethnicity at variance on a Census is no reason to create another ethnicity. Marking forms is pretty fun. A white guy I know marked "Native American" on college applications because he was applying from overseas.....makes him native American, right?
No one created another ethnicity. Hispanics are hispanic whether they are of the white or black race. Zimmerman WAS white.

Zimmerman is Latino. Based on every definition, he is Latino. Keep splitting hairs and going technical when the political reality is the Left deemed him not to be a Latino because it would hurt the false narrative that a big bully white guy preyed on an innocent angelic black boy and killed him when in reality, a Latino was getting his head repeatedly bashed into the pavement by a black teenager and the Latino shot him in self defense.

Why yes, yes there are!

steph the hole your republican nitwit dug for america was wide and deep I think Obama has done an admirable job digging us mostly out ESPECIALLY with the vile publican party fighting his every move and has added nothing

oh gawd, admirable. that's why the majority of the people can't stand him. That's why the people took away control of CONGRESS from him after one term in office, he's been so admirable. anyone using the word admirable for a freaking man who is only a President is from someone who is a cult follower. and it's sickening

Census Bureau.......that enclave of Conservative thinkers, right.
Look at the date of the census bureau report from the 1990s! The CON$ervoFascists claimed the term was invented in 2013 just for Zimmerman, remember.

CNN Labels Zimmerman 'White Hispanic' - Breitbart

The term “white Hispanic” was coined by the media after outlets wrongly labeled Zimmerman white

What difference does the date have to do with the term being created by liberals? 1900, 1990, or 2013. It makes no difference. It's a bullshit term and makes about as much sense as calling a black man with a white mother a 'white black'.
You are Right, lies make no difference to the Right when it is the Right telling them.
Thank you.

At the core, it came to creation by Liberals for convenience or agenda. Someone in government sought convenience by creating new classifications by putting "white" in front of Hispanic and culture uses it when necessary. It's a bullshit term that has no relevance. George Zimmerman is every bit Latino that Barack Obama is Black and that does not sit well with Liberals; hence, pull out the fabricated race to make Zimmerman less Latino.

You're a real ignoramus. Hispanics are considered "caucasian" which is the same as "white". Barack Obama is half white, so whether you like it or not, he could choose to call himself white. Zimmerman is Hispanic, so, he is "white" or "caucasian", Hispanic is just an ethnicity, not a race. Learn something.

Why Hispanic Is Not a Race - CitizenPath

You keep going technical. The political reality is the Left focuses on calling everyone Hispanic or Latinos EXCEPT in the case of Zimmerman who looks like he could be the son of any Latino Lefty Activist yet he is called "white Hispanic"

FULL OF SHIT.

Thank you.

That is pure bullshit.

The term "white Hispanic" came about because when Hispanics filled out their census reports they marked Hispanic for ethnicity and some marked white or black for race. It had nothing to do with "liberalism" as the pathological liars on the Right would have you believe.
Stop lying!

No one is lying. Just because people mark ethnicity at variance on a Census is no reason to create another ethnicity. Marking forms is pretty fun. A white guy I know marked "Native American" on college applications because he was applying from overseas.....makes him native American, right?
No one created another ethnicity. Hispanics are hispanic whether they are of the white or black race. Zimmerman WAS white.

Zimmerman is Latino. Based on every definition, he is Latino. Keep splitting hairs and going technical when the political reality is the Left deemed him not to be a Latino because it would hurt the false narrative that a big bully white guy preyed on an innocent angelic black boy and killed him when in reality, a Latino was getting his head repeatedly bashed into the pavement by a black teenager and the Latino shot him in self defense.

repeatedly bashed? sorry to call bullshit on that You get your head repeatedly bashed on concrete you come out with more than a scratch on your head Matter of fact you be knocked senseless Zimmerman is a murdering punk and his end can't come too soon for me

Why yes, yes there are!

oh gawd, admirable. that's why the majority of the people can't stand him. That's why the people took away control of CONGRESS from him after one term in office, he's been so admirable. anyone using the word admirable for a freaking man who is only a President is from someone who is a cult follower. and it's sickening

and I bet you think the moron bush handed over a great economy to obama rather than the biggest recession ever and you call me a cult follower?? someone who voted for the ah in 2000 that I deemed the worst vote of my life??

I put the nasty little tool on ignore, just like I have their cult leader Obama for the last eight years. silence is golden:banana:

Why yes, yes there are!

Everyone, please excuse my old friend Eddie. He suffers from a severe case of BDS. No matter what the topic or millennia it occurred in, it's the fault of George W. Bush.

Forum List

Back