Unemployment, gas prices, and deficits lower under Republican-majority government

THANKS REPUBLICANS; for doing what you were sent to do; reign in out of control Progressive losers to the best extent possible. YOu have disapponted on some levels but made progress.
Unamployment under obama WITH a Democrat majority of both chambers of Congress skyrocketed over 10% and the real unemployment rate was much higher. Thanks for "obstructing" at least to some degree, the out of control failed Progressive agenda!!;)
Thanks Obama.

I told everyone Republicans would eventually start to take credit for the economic recovery they denied was happening under Obama. Lol

It's amazing how slick you are at switching positions.

YAWN; we on the right have ALWAYS maintained that the US economy is RESILIANT, and it was going to bounce back anyway; but that obama's policies HINDERED IT rather than helped it FOR THE MOST PART, that it recovered in spite of obama not because of him.
there is no contradiction leftard; we believe in our CURRENT economic system; it's you on the Left that dont, while at the same time trying to take credit for things you had nothing to do with

most of the job gains on obama's watch have been in a handful of Red states.
libs are losers who lie to themselves

THANKS REPUBLICANS; for doing what you were sent to do; reign in out of control Progressive losers to the best extent possible. YOu have disapponted on some levels but made progress.
Unamployment under obama WITH a Democrat majority of both chambers of Congress skyrocketed over 10% and the real unemployment rate was much higher. Thanks for "obstructing" at least to some degree, the out of control failed Progressive agenda!!;)
Thanks Obama.

I told everyone Republicans would eventually start to take credit for the economic recovery they denied was happening under Obama. Lol

It's amazing how slick you are at switching positions.

YAWN; we on the right have ALWAYS maintained that the US economy is RESILIANT, and it was going to bounce back anyway; but that obama's policies HINDERED IT rather than helped it FOR THE MOST PART, that it recovered in spite of obama not because of him.
there is no contradiction leftard; we believe in our CURRENT economic system; it's you on the Left that dont, while at the same time trying to take credit for things you had nothing to do with
But part of what made our economic system work well was unions. They created the strong middle class we had.

Corporations didn't pay so well the last 50 years because they wanted to you gd fool. Unions did that.

But we went from 38% of our workforce being union to 7%. And that is why the rich now have all the $.

L

Michigan and Ohio are doing better. Yes they are run by Republican governors but those governors are anti labor so don't expect wages to go up but corporate profits will.

Unemployment 'skyrocketed' under Reagan. As did deficits.

what century is it leftard?
who is President?
what is this thread titled?

Your thread title is about Republicans. Wasn't Reagan a Republican?

Consumer confidence is up now that the tea baggers stopped teabagging us every other month. Debt ceilings, credit ratings austerity cuts oh my. Now they want to raise our taxes to pay for infrastructure after cutting corporate taxes. Luckily the teabaggers aren't having any of it. So they aren't as dumb as I thought.

Name those states.
I can't believe union Michigan voted in Snyder, he did away with collective bargaining and made Michigan a right to work state and then we re elected the guy.

I think corporations have kicked the American workers as much as they can without going too far. They give us wages so we don't unionize. We need a worker friendly economy. Right now employers have all the power.

It's all on purpose. Invade iraq for haloburton. The tarp bailout? Gm going bankrupt? All planned long ago.

Forum List

Back