Unemployment for Americans 16-24 years old hits 52 year low

Most of the young people who have those jobs still don't like Trump and still won't vote for him.
This isn't linear. Different people have different priorities.
1. That was not the point of the op.
2. They don't like him as their lives improve. So, they will vote to fight against their lives improving...If they win, their lives will return to decay and despair. I agree.
Well, as I said, different people have different priorities.

I find it hard to believe that jobs and improved social economic status is not important to young people.

I think what the continued low numbers show, is the power of Propaganda.

The Media, and Hollywood, are the Enemy of the People.

Isn’t it funny that Mac cannot argue the facts I laid out, sonhe ONLY makes it about votes.

He completely ignores all the empirical data and he goes to the “so what?” Reply.

It’s very common among lefties when they can’t discuss facts.

He would rather see the US economy tank just so he can blame Trump because he is an ideologue.

If pretty fucked, and very lefty.

Anyone who is pissed off that more Americans who want to work are able to find a job is pretty fucked in the head.

The reason is simple , there are less 16-24 year old, and many of them are in college and do not work or are looking or work, you know the upper middle class ones.

Also the no. of baby boomers retired are increased, and what kind of jobs are these??

Go ahead and post all of your empirical data to support your claims.

Less 16-24 year olds than when? You have one side of the equation.

Than when Obama was in office?

Here is your equation.

2018, 16-24 year olds < x

What is your X?

What is the point you are making?

My point is that the economy is doing well and I am happy that more Americans who want to work are able to find jobs.

Anyone who is pissed off that more Americans who want to work are able to find a job is pretty fucked in the head.

The reason is simple , there are less 16-24 year old, and many of them are in college and do not work or are looking or work, you know the upper middle class ones.

Also the no. of baby boomers retired are increased, and what kind of jobs are these??

Here is your equation.

What is your X?

My point is that the economy is doing well and I am happy that more Americans who want to work are able to find jobs.

Saying no to summer jobs: Fewer teens seeking employment than in years past [interactive]

(since they are saying no to summer jobs they are not included in the unemployment stats)

Here is your equation.

What is your X?

Saying no to summer jobs: Fewer teens seeking employment than in years past [interactive]

(since they are saying no to summer jobs they are not included in the unemployment stats)

Ok, I’ll buy that. Less teens looking for work
Means a smaller denominator and easier to have a lower rate.

That’s valid.

The demo is 16-24. Teens are half of it.

I wonder what the stat is for 20-24 year olds.

Directionally, it’s not bad news, but I wonder how good the news is.

Forum List

Back