Unemployment falls to lowest level since 2008

I'm clapping. Considering the devastation he inherited, it's cause for celebration. :clap2:

Ok. You do that and the rest of us will consider the devastation he CAUSED

and despite all that supposed devastation.... despite Obama's supposed status as the worst president ever... despite a vigorous primary campaign that saw the GOP cream rise to the top and invigorate their angry base.... despite ALL that, you boy Mittens in his magic underwear got the snot kicked out of him. Imagine that! :lol:

In hindsight it wasn't at all surprising. We have tipped into a nation where there are more people taking from the system with fewer people paying into that system. Workers are so outnumbered by takers in California that workers are outvoted every time by those who vote to get that which they aren't entitled to without government action. The California model destroyed this state and will now do the same thing to the nation.

Romney had the wrong message. He was talking about jobs, that's not what Americans want. obama promised to give what Americans want. No job. obama sold the idea that the top 2% can afford to pay for the cradle to grave retirement of everyone else. Americans bought it.

LOL

Bragging about 7.7% unemployment 4 years into Obamanomics

LOL

KoolAid snorters

I think you've forgotten that 2008 was a systemic collapse, and that were are lucky to be where we are. We could still be waiting in bread lines, like the 1930's, and I am not trying to appeal to emotion. The collapse was almost a game-changer for all of us. I wish conservatives would give Obama just an ounce of credit where its due.

Ok. You do that and the rest of us will consider the devastation he CAUSED

and despite all that supposed devastation.... despite Obama's supposed status as the worst president ever... despite a vigorous primary campaign that saw the GOP cream rise to the top and invigorate their angry base.... despite ALL that, you boy Mittens in his magic underwear got the snot kicked out of him. Imagine that! :lol:

In hindsight it wasn't at all surprising. We have tipped into a nation where there are more people taking from the system with fewer people paying into that system. Workers are so outnumbered by takers in California that workers are outvoted every time by those who vote to get that which they aren't entitled to without government action. The California model destroyed this state and will now do the same thing to the nation.

Romney had the wrong message. He was talking about jobs, that's not what Americans want. obama promised to give what Americans want. No job. obama sold the idea that the top 2% can afford to pay for the cradle to grave retirement of everyone else. Americans bought it.

you can spin your sour grapes any way you want.... it still makes a bitter "whine". :lol:

It isn't sour grapes, it is a realization of the real meaning of this election and how it isn't going to change until the very bottom is reached. We had 540,000 people move to public benefits in ONE WEEK. It is a success to democrats, but only to democrats.

Obama supporters will believe anything just so they don't have to face themselves in the mirror. The ignorance is disturbing.

It isn't sour grapes, it is a realization of the real meaning of this election and how it isn't going to change until the very bottom is reached. We had 540,000 people move to public benefits in ONE WEEK. It is a success to democrats, but only to democrats.

nah.... trust me... it's sour grapes. You guys were so certain that magic mittens would save the day... now you just HAVE to spin it some way -ANY WAY - that lets you look at YOURSELVES in the mirror and not see the "SCHMUCK" tattoos on your foreheads.

Previous 2 months numbers were revised down. We lost ground on employment. The employment to population went down!

fredgraph.png

My question is that republicans assured us that employers would dump their employees at the prospect of four more years of Obama

What happened?

My question is that republicans assured us that employers would dump their employees at the prospect of four more years of Obama

What happened?

BLS - "The civilian labor force participation rate declined by 0.2 percentage point to 63.6 percent in November"

Last edited:

nah.... trust me... it's sour grapes. You guys were so certain that magic mittens would save the day... now you just HAVE to spin it some way -ANY WAY - that lets you look at YOURSELVES in the mirror and not see the "SCHMUCK" tattoos on your foreheads.

Sour grapes?? Nah. Just a concern for the direction the country is taking.

You might think Barry is the greatest but I don't see it. He's taken four years to get UE at 7.7%. Its only there because so many have stopped looking. In actuality its probably around 14%. You might find that something to brag about but I sure don't.

In fact he wasted two years with that clusterfuck Obamacare thats gonna cost all of us who have HC up the ass. Get back to me when you get your costs on HC.

I also wonder how many more will be added to UE when that clusterfuck Obamacare kicks in in 2014??

Oh yeah. I think America is in for four more years of "Forward."

What a crock of shit. Here is from your same CNN propaganda article. 144K supposed people gained employment MORE THAN HALF IN LOW WAGE RETAIL! Yet the same way the get dependency president got the FAUX unemployment rate down before it is happening again. 350K people supposedly dropped out of the work force!

So you can't find a job, sorry son you now have the effect of being employed on the unemployment rate!

Households claimed they had 122,000 fewer jobs in November, and also showed 350,000 people dropped out of the labor force.

The unemployment rate fell because there were fewer people looking for work. The Labor Department only counts people who have searched for a job in the last four weeks as officially unemployed.

About 12 million people were counted as unemployed in November, down from 12.3 million a month earlier.

The secret of Obama's economic success:

Remember that the homeless don't count as unemployed.

Anyone too depressed to look for work can't drag the employment numbers down. :thup:

Only took 4 years and 6 trillion of debt on our grandchildren. Oh and 540000 dropping off the roles. Nice Obama. Although a reduced UE rate is good news it is shrouded in a lot of bad, 6 trillion bad.

I guess now we will be hearing from all the rightwing imbeciles who said that UE would be going back up AFTER the election,

because there wasn't any reason anymore to skew the numbers in the president's favor...

...we'll be hearing their apologies for inflicting us all with one more round of their seemingly bottomless pit of stupidity.

Merry Christmas from the Obama's. :eusa_clap:

US economy adds 146K jobs, rate falls to 7.7 pct. - Yahoo! Finance

US economy adds 146K jobs; jobless rate falls to 4-year low of 7.7 percent; Sandy minor factor
I love it! 146K is solid growth! First right from your own propaganda piece, 150K is need for minimum stability in the job market. 200K is solid growth son.

Right from your article. The unemployment rate didn't go down because of the low hiring rate; it went down because the labor department systematically removed 350K people from the labor force!

US economy adds 146K jobs; jobless rate falls to 4-year low of 7.7 percent; Sandy minor factor
I love it! 146K is solid growth! First right from your own propaganda piece, 150K is need for minimum stability in the job market. 200K is solid growth son.

Right from your article. The unemployment rate didn't go down because of the low hiring rate; it went down because the labor department systematically removed 350K people from the labor force!

As the economy improves... you, will only become more negative. Gloom and doom much?

Last edited:

As the economy improves... you, will only become more negative. Gloom and doom much?

Still waiting for the economy to improve.

Forum List

Back