Understanding whites

Do you understand now?

• Yes. I already knew what people were like this.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Yes. I understand now. Thanks vasuderatorrent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I refuse to try to understand white people.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No. Your post made absolutely no sense.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
White people aren't big on hugs and crying. They focus their attention on their own accomplishments. It makes them appear insensitive. If we are honest, we will acknowledge that white people really are selfish and insensitive. It is part of their heritage and their culture. White people were forced to live on feudal lands. The landlord came by once a year to collect their rent. The serfs got to keep the remainder. If they had bad luck or didn't work hard, they starved. If they had good luck or worked hard, they ended up living in luxury. The hard working and/or the lucky lived to reproduce. The unlucky and/or the lazy died. There was absolutely no community to fall back on. Over the generations they learned to be tough and insensitive for their own survival. They have been conditioned for centuries to be productive, lucky, selfish and insensitive. When you ask them to show empathy, they are probably willing to fake it for some political, social or financial benefit. If you want them to feel empathy then you are pretty much out of luck. Lip service isn't empathy. I'm sure you can get some white people to cower down and say uncle to avoid the harsh punishment of being called a racist. That doesn't mean they are sincere. It just means that they are typical selfish white people that feel uncomfortable with being labeled a racist. You are really asking too much of them when you ask them to be empathetic. Cut them some slack. This is who they are as a people. They are lucky, hard working, successful, productive, selfish and insensitive. You need to lower your expectations of white people or you are setting yourself up to be disappointed. White people are different. They don't think the same way. Their cruel heritage has molded them into who they are. Just as the cruel heritage of others has molded them into who they are. Cut white people some slack. They have something to offer as well. White people aren’t bad. They are just different.
Selfish? We brought you here and then let you go free. Stop complaining and pull up your pants, your butt-hurt is showing.

Well then maybe you will want to discuss how slavery still exist today here in the states!?!

Even though it is illegal it is still practice and by Asians, Hispanics and African Blacks...

Now call me a damn liar and let see how fast you sent reality.

You only see whites as your enemy but I hope Hispanics and Asians grow big enough in population to show you that you are hate by then more than whites...

No I don't want to discuss slavery in those states. You guys use this as an excuse to deny the present form of racism practiced by whites. I don't see a whites as my enemy and I know enough Asians and Mexicans to tell you that I know that what you say is a lie.

Quite frankly I find this thread funny. Here we have excuses made for whites going back 500 years while we are told not to make excuses by the same whites.
By all means explain to us the "present form of racism" practised by whites. Which by the way is a racist statement. I love these generalized statements with nothing to back it up. And could you point out the "excuses" posted?

No, that was not racist. You don't get to make up what racism is. OK? We have proven racism in the criminal justice system The educational system, hiring and employment, in fact there is a name for the current form of white covert racism-SYSTEMIC RACISM.

You want me to show you the excuses? Start with the the OP then read every post here by someone white besides delores and if sealybobo has posted, then figure it out.
It most certainly is a racist statement, decrying someone strictly based on the color of their skin IS racist. I didn't make up the definition that IS the definition.

You have proven nothing. Blacks go to jail at the same rate that they commit crimes, Period. Sentencing disparities have been disproven time and time again. In addition, you do realize that felonies are under prosecuted in the black community?

In the educational system? How so? How is it that some dirt poor kid can come here from China, and excel in the same inner city schools that black kids attend? Is it racism or is it that the chinese kid comes from a two parent household, whose parents and culture demand he work hard? That's as opposed to many black kids who are bullied and even physically assaulted for acting "too white" if they do the same. I've heard that from everyone from Neil Degrasse Tyson to Thomas Sowell to the son of one of my employees.

Hiring and employment? Again historically true, today nonsense. I'm in business and I and many of my compatriots are desperate to find good help and couldn't care less what the color of their skin is. I seldom hire black men. do you know why? They don't apply. The last time I hired was 6 months ago of 20 or so people that applied there were exactly 0 black men that applied. And this is in area that is at least half black. On top of that not working for an education isn't going to open many doors.

You don't get to make up what racism is. What I said was true, you whites here are making excuses for yourselves going back 500 years. You are the one making racist statement because you are making you comments based on false hoods. top of t hat you are referring to all blacks, I was referring to whites posting here. So you don't get to makeup what racism is because that is just exactly what you did. .I've run businesses. So here is your challenge:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.
Well then maybe you will want to discuss how slavery still exist today here in the states!?!

Even though it is illegal it is still practice and by Asians, Hispanics and African Blacks...

You only see whites as your enemy but I hope Hispanics and Asians grow big enough in population to show you that you are hate by then more than whites...

No I don't want to discuss slavery in those states. You guys use this as an excuse to deny the present form of racism practiced by whites. I don't see a whites as my enemy and I know enough Asians and Mexicans to tell you that I know that what you say is a lie.

Quite frankly I find this thread funny. Here we have excuses made for whites going back 500 years while we are told not to make excuses by the same whites.
By all means explain to us the "present form of racism" practised by whites. Which by the way is a racist statement. I love these generalized statements with nothing to back it up. And could you point out the "excuses" posted?

No, that was not racist. You don't get to make up what racism is. OK? We have proven racism in the criminal justice system The educational system, hiring and employment, in fact there is a name for the current form of white covert racism-SYSTEMIC RACISM.

You want me to show you the excuses? Start with the the OP then read every post here by someone white besides delores and if sealybobo has posted, then figure it out.
after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

Same goes for anti-Polish, anti-Italian, anti-Hillbilly, anti-Jewish, anti-German, and anti-French prejudices in the U.S

It most certainly is a racist statement, decrying someone strictly based on the color of their skin IS racist. I didn't make up the definition that IS the definition.

You have proven nothing. Blacks go to jail at the same rate that they commit crimes, Period. Sentencing disparities have been disproven time and time again. In addition, you do realize that felonies are under prosecuted in the black community?

In the educational system? How so? How is it that some dirt poor kid can come here from China, and excel in the same inner city schools that black kids attend? Is it racism or is it that the chinese kid comes from a two parent household, whose parents and culture demand he work hard? That's as opposed to many black kids who are bullied and even physically assaulted for acting "too white" if they do the same. I've heard that from everyone from Neil Degrasse Tyson to Thomas Sowell to the son of one of my employees.

Hiring and employment? Again historically true, today nonsense. I'm in business and I and many of my compatriots are desperate to find good help and couldn't care less what the color of their skin is. I seldom hire black men. do you know why? They don't apply. The last time I hired was 6 months ago of 20 or so people that applied there were exactly 0 black men that applied. And this is in area that is at least half black. On top of that not working for an education isn't going to open many doors.

You don't get to make up what racism is. What I said was true, you whites here are making excuses for yourselves going back 500 years. You are the one making racist statement because you are making you comments based on false hoods. top of t hat you are referring to all blacks, I was referring to whites posting here. So you don't get to makeup what racism is because that is just exactly what you did. .I've run businesses. So here is your challenge:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.
So who gets to decide what racism is? You?

You think that I'm racist and I don't think that I'm racist, but that you yourself are racist. That adds up to: you lose pumpkin. :biggrin:

after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

Same goes for anti-Polish, anti-Italian, anti-Hillbilly, anti-Jewish, anti-German, and anti-French prejudices in the U.S

No, because we are talking about racism, not prejudice and all these people are white.

White people aren't big on hugs and crying. They focus their attention on their own accomplishments. It makes them appear insensitive. If we are honest, we will acknowledge that white people really are selfish and insensitive. It is part of their heritage and their culture. White people were forced to live on feudal lands. The landlord came by once a year to collect their rent. The serfs got to keep the remainder. If they had bad luck or didn't work hard, they starved. If they had good luck or worked hard, they ended up living in luxury. The hard working and/or the lucky lived to reproduce. The unlucky and/or the lazy died. There was absolutely no community to fall back on. Over the generations they learned to be tough and insensitive for their own survival. They have been conditioned for centuries to be productive, lucky, selfish and insensitive. When you ask them to show empathy, they are probably willing to fake it for some political, social or financial benefit. If you want them to feel empathy then you are pretty much out of luck. Lip service isn't empathy. I'm sure you can get some white people to cower down and say uncle to avoid the harsh punishment of being called a racist. That doesn't mean they are sincere. It just means that they are typical selfish white people that feel uncomfortable with being labeled a racist. You are really asking too much of them when you ask them to be empathetic. Cut them some slack. This is who they are as a people. They are lucky, hard working, successful, productive, selfish and insensitive. You need to lower your expectations of white people or you are setting yourself up to be disappointed. White people are different. They don't think the same way. Their cruel heritage has molded them into who they are. Just as the cruel heritage of others has molded them into who they are. Cut white people some slack. They have something to offer as well. White people aren’t bad. They are just different.

Your boss is white.

The race of my boss is irrelevant.

Your Opinion is irrelevant! Internet troll.

You think that I'm racist and I don't think that I'm racist, but that you yourself are racist. That adds up to: you lose pumpkin. :biggrin:

Well given that I have not said whites are like gorillas while you have said things like that numerous times about blacks, then I can say you are a racist and not much worry about what you think you are or not.

Your boss is white.

The race of my boss is irrelevant.

Why you hatin' on your white boss.
No raise and / or promotion.

When did I say that I hated them? Please read the post again. I never said I hated white people at all. Never.

White people aren't bad. They are just different than blacks.

And your desire to fit everyone of a certain ethnicity into a simple little box is what is wrong with this country. You see someone of a certain race or dress or car or whatever and you immediately make assumptions about that INDIVIDUAL that prove to be inaccurate probably 90% of the time. Get you head out of your ass and get to know other people before you start making assumptions about them that you don't even know are true.

No, because we are talking about racism, not prejudice and all these people are white.

What's so different about one who thinks of Poles as dumb, Italians as mafia, or Germans as Nazis, as opposed to one who views Blacks as such?

Yeah, there's a major difference.
Anti-White prejudices is more tolerated in this society, it's more rampant in the media, and there's no sensitivity training to combat it.

Well given that I have not said whites are like gorillas while you have said things like that numerous times about blacks, then I can say you are a racist and not much worry about what you think you are or not.
Because I compare blacks to unruly animals makes me racist? :cuckoo:

So are you saying that there is no such thing as racism with the criminal justice system ?

In the educational system? How so? How is it that some dirt poor kid can come here from China, and excel in the same inner city schools that black kids attend? Is it racism or is it that the chinese kid comes from a two parent household, whose parents and culture demand he work hard?
I've always noticed how the people who talk about how great Asians are doing are never Asians themselves.

I’ve also noticed how people like you, like to pit Asians and blacks as total opposite with whites in the middle as just right
  • Blacks men are cool – Asian men are nerdy.
  • Black women are loud - Asian women are submissive and quiet.
  • Blacks are lazy - Asians are hard working.
  • Blacks have a lower IQ than whites - Asians have a higher one.
  • Black women are mannish - Asian women are “ultra-feminine”.
You ignore that Cambodian Americans drop out of high school at a higher rate than blacks and black immigrants from Africa and the West Indies do better than Asian Americans.

You ignore the difference between different Asian American nationalities. Hmong, Cambodians, Vietnamese and other southeast Asian nationalities who tend to be poorer.

You ignore many of these groups have much higher poverty rates than both blacks and Latinos. But even many Chinese and Japanese Americans live in poverty.

You ignore that Asian Americans are the poorest group in NYC.

You ignore the Asian women working twelve hours a day in sweatshops both abroad to make clothes for people like you.

You ignore the Asian families whose members have to put in eighty hours a week just to keep their heads above water.

You ignore the Indian, Pakistani or Bangladeshi taxi drivers who endure crappy working conditions, customers who get pissy about their accents or “attitudes,” and beaten up.

More blacks may live in poverty compared to Asians as a whole, but this is often due to extremely strict immigration policy. There is a reason why America is only 5% Asian despite Asians accounting for the largest race on earth.

Not to mention the fact that there is no shortage of poor Asians in the slums of Manila, Calcutta and Hong Kong to undercut your argument about the supposed cultural or genetic superiority of Asians as a group.

The main advantage with this "Asians are doing great !! There must be something wrong with black people" thinking is that it allows whites to think that they and their society are not racist.

It's just white people taking a race that seems to have done well for itself (but not as well as they like to imagine) to excuse their own racism against blacks. It is not about Asians – or even about blacks when you get down to it. It is about white people trying to feel good about themselves.

We are talking about 2 different ethnicities with two different histories when dealing with the West, and America in particular. Two vastly different immigration policies, now and historically. And Asians area much smaller population in the U.S. and have a much higher percentage of recent immigrants.

So racism in America comes in part from the hang-ups white people have about people not being white.

So sure some of it will apply to anyone who not white.

That part applies to both blacks and Asians.

But part of the racism comes from the need to excuse the unfair advantages whites have in American society, something that grows out of their past. That part applies more to blacks than to Asians. That makes blacks a way bigger threat to white self-image.

Therefore whites need to think that there is something profoundly wrong with black people. Model minority Asians help to maintain that picture.

Another thing I've noticed is that white people always criticize the way blacks and Asians behave, even when the behaviors are seemingly opposites.
  • Black parents “don’t do enough” to raise their kids but Asian parents are “too strict”.
  • Black parents “don’t drive their kids” to do well in school but Asian parents “stifle their kids” by pushing them to do well.
  • Black kids “don’t study” hard enough, but Asian kids “study too much”.
  • Black kids play “too much sports” but Asian kids “don’t play enough” sports.
  • Blacks are “less successful” than whites so they should shut up and work harder but Asians are “more successful” than whites so they should shut up and stop complaining.
  • Blacks cause “schools to decline” but Asians make the “schools too hard”.
  • Blacks get into schools on “affirmative action” but Asians are “overrepresented” in schools.
If we stopped breathing, would they criticize that, too ?

There are several instances in my life where if an Asian did well in uni, white classmates would criticize them and say, “So Asian” as if “Asian” were a bad word and doing too well at uni was a bad thing.

White culture overvalues mediocrity.

So whites are rewarded for being “just right” on the academic spectrum of smart vs. stupid.

Somehow, blacks and Asians are at opposite extremes, but whites are left at a moderate, middle ground.
That's as opposed to many black kids who are bullied and even physically assaulted for acting "too white" if they do the same. I've heard that from everyone from Neil Degrasse Tyson to Thomas Sowell to the son of one of my employees.
So are you saying that black parents push their kids to fail at school because you believe that the majority of black parents and blacks kids want to fail at school ?

Hiring and employment? Again historically true, today nonsense. I'm in business and I and many of my compatriots are desperate to find good help and couldn't care less what the color of their skin is. I seldom hire black men. do you know why? They don't apply.last time I hired was 6 months ago of 20 or so people that applied there were exactly 0 black men that applied. And this is in area that is at least half black. On top of that not working for an education isn't going to open many doors.

Say if you had a job interview and your life was dependent on getting that job.

But I had a pills that would turn your skin black.

Would you take that pill ?

I mean. There are pills you can take that will turn your skin black

There is a drug called Psorlen.

Psoralen-NH-Trans-oral-vitiligo-treatment.png

It's the same drug that John Howard Griffin took in his 1959 book when he was wanted to experience life as a black man in southern USA.

blacklikemebook-small.jpg

You can buy the drug on Ebay

And you can take this drug, and be your black self, and you can get all these goodies and treats and doors opened that black people supposedly get. Right ?

I mean because according to you, it's just so dam horrible and oppressive to be a white male. Right ?

See, if you really believed that white males are the ones who get the shit end of the stick, then you'd take them pills, if your life depended on getting the job.

But you would not and there is not white male on the planet who would take that pill. Don't talk unless you're prepared to back your bullshit up.
So are you saying that there is no such thing as racism with the criminal justice system ?
I'm not saying that racism doesn't exist, I'm saying it is not this massive, overriding issue that happens every single moment of every single in every situation ever. My biggest problem with the whole issue is with the lefts knee jerk reaction to blame every single bad thing that has ever happened to a black person and every single bad thing a black person has ever done on white people. The black community has issues within its own ranks that have nothing to do with anyone else.

I’ve also noticed how people like you, like to pit Asians and blacks as total opposite with whites in the middle as just right

How am I "pitting' anyone against each other? I'm merely pointing to different cultural norms and the results that stem from those norms. In the US black single parent households run at around 70%, asians 17-18%, whites as high as 40%. there are consequences associated with these facts. Did you know that the poverty rate among 2 parent black households is around 7%? Single white mothers it's 22%. Even if you're black, if you point out these facts you are branded an uncle tom who has "internalised racism"

Black parents “don’t do enough” to raise.....

Where are you hearing this stuff? It's like you go out find every stereotype ever thought of and decide white people believe this crap. I'm sure you could go out and find a white person that believes one or all of that. I'm sure you could go out and find asian and black people that believe one or all of that crap. The suggestion that even a majority of white people believe that crap is nonsense.

Say if you had a job interview and your life was dependent on getting that job....

Would I change my skin color? Of course not. I'm comfortable in my own skin. If I did I would go apply with one of my friends companies who couldn't give a damn about skin color.

I mean because according to you, it's just so dam horrible and oppressive to be a white male....

By all means tell me where I've made any hint of such a thing.

I don't need to listen to to "white racial extremists" to see evidence of what I cite. I can talk to black friends, coworkers and neighbors and hear the exact same thing. I can look at what my children bring home from school and see the exact same thing. I can talk to college kids that are inundated with this nonsense nonstop, day in day out and see the exact same thing.

White racism does exist in this country today. Black racism exists in this country today. Hispanic racism exists in this country today. Asian racism exists in this country today. To deny any of that is ridiculous. To maintain that all problems in the black community today are because of racism is equally ridiculous.

You see the problem with you whites is that you think racism is just a bunch of derogatory words. There have been no blacks or Hispanics that have enacted Legislation denying whites of anything. Furthermore what you call black and Hispanic racism is a response in anger to what whites have done and keep doing. I maintain that the root cause of the problems blacks face today is white racism both from the past and continuing. And it can be proven..
Then prove it. as far as legislation can you name any that haven't been co
I don't need to listen to to "white racial extremists" to see evidence of what I cite. I can talk to black friends, coworkers and neighbors and hear the exact same thing. I can look at what my children bring home from school and see the exact same thing. I can talk to college kids that are inundated with this nonsense nonstop, day in day out and see the exact same thing.

White racism does exist in this country today. Black racism exists in this country today. Hispanic racism exists in this country today. Asian racism exists in this country today. To deny any of that is ridiculous. To maintain that all problems in the black community today are because of racism is equally ridiculous.

You see the problem with you whites is that you think racism is just a bunch of derogatory words. There have been no blacks or Hispanics that have enacted Legislation denying whites of anything. Furthermore what you call black and Hispanic racism is a response in anger to what whites have done and keep doing. I maintain that the root cause of the problems blacks face today is white racism both from the past and continuing. And it can be proven..
Then by all means prove it.

As far as legislation, name something that hasn't been corrected. This is the same old nonsense, People cry institutional racism, then when you ask them to name the institution and how it's racist, it's time to cue the crickets.

View attachment 139962

Institutional Racism Is Our Way of Life
Endless studies and reports show that racism exists, whether we want to believe it or not.

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/at-the-edge/2015/05/06/institutional-racism-is-our-way-of-life
Jesus, how ridiculous can you get. This article immediately starts with school suspensions. And of course they ASSUME it is because of the color of their skin, not the individuals actions The same with the adult status in the courts. You'll note that they don't mention the differences in the crimes themselves. I listened to an example of this a while back. People were pointing to 2 16 year olds that stole a car, the black kid was tried as an adult the white kid wasn't. What they failed to mention was that the white kid stole a car from a drive way, got pulled over and went quietly to jail. The black kid carjacked a woman, pistol whipped her, led the police on a 30 mile chase, crashed the car, got out and ran then fought with the cops. At least he had the sense to drop the gun.

The NJ turnpike is another gem. Did you know that the federal govt initiated a study about the NJ turnpike because while blacks make up 15% of the drivers they were receiving 23% of the tickets. The study determined that blacks made up 25% of those speeding, they were under ticketed by 2%. And 73% of those arrested are black? Exactly why would you be arrested on the turnpike? Speeding? I don't think so. I can only think of a few reasons, dui, outstanding warrants, transporting drugs?

The stop and frisk is another example. I forget the exact year but in one year 97% of the felonies involving fire arms in NYC were committed by nonwhites. 97% Who would you concentrate on? Reminds me of the stupidity at airports, they're trying to stop terrorism, so make sure to scrutinize the 84 year old Korean woman.

Black's make up 40% of arrests for violent crime. This is surprising? Over a 30 year period blacks were responsible for 52% of the murders in this country. Who should they arrest?

This goes back to the same basic principle, correlation does not prove causation.

I'm going to make an example out of you later today.
Is that a threat?

Again, I've never said that racism doesn't exist. I just don't believe that in 2017 every single issue faced by every single nonwhite in the country is solely a result of white racism. It has become the fallback position of the left on every single issue discussed.

Look at education, the simple fact of the matter is that statistically blacks are lagging behind other demographics. When you point out the higher rate of single parent homes in the black community, and suggest it may contribute to the problem, you are branded racist. Even though the issue is apparent in the white community as well. When you point out the statistical higher rates of violent crime rates in the black community and suggest that single parent homes may be a contributing factor, you are branded a racist, even though the same effect can be seen in the white community.

Racism has become the fallback position of the left on all issues, period.

Oh so you are saying that 3 times the number of blacks are acting up in school than whites. You guys are real good at looking for excuses, but none really exist. Over what 30 year period were blacks responsible for 52 percent of the murders. Is murder the only crime? Whites committed over 60 percent of the violent crimes in 2015, why are we arresting the 40 percent more?

Oh yeah we must multiply every black crime by 5. So if a black person robs a store that equals 5 robberies and if a white person robs the same store it equals one.

Since whites have 5 times the population and we want to make that an issue let’s start multiplying by 5. Blacks have over 2 million businesses right now, let’s multiply that by 5 and then see what the outcome will be. Now there are 10 million black owned businesses and more jobs in the black community.. Let’s reduce our unemployment rate by 5 to 2.6 percent. Blacks live at a 24 percent rate of poverty lets reduce that times 5 to make it 4.5 percent. Funny how you guys can only multiply when it comes to crimes. Lets keep multiplying folks.

The black economy now grows to 6.5 trillion instead of the 1.3 trillion we have now, We all have 5 times the amount of money we can spend and have earned. What happens them? All kinds of community development that’s what. Now property values increase in the black community and because of that we have more money in our schools. So now let’s multiply the number of blacks who go to college by 5 there are now 8.5 million blacks in college. This increase in population and jobs. It lowers the unemployment rate so you have fewer blacks on government assistance because they have stable employment. Youth crime is reduced because you have facilities and jobs available for them in their immediate communities.

So then what happens to crime then if we do this, it reduces itself by 5 from 26 percent to 5.2 percent. Why? because the factors that create crime are reduced, so then crime reduces itself

But you see the white community has all these things already and still commits 70 percent of all crime in America. You want to multiply things by 5 instead pf looking at the fact you have a problem. But if you multiply things by 5 to make the populations the same the same things do not exist for blacks. We would have more economic opportunity. We would have equal representation relative to numbers of police, lawyers, judges and political representatives. You white people fail to understand this. But you keep arguing his ridiculous per capita multiply by 5 idiocy.
Here's a table from BJS

Homicide+type+by+Race.jpg

As far as your nonsensical rant about multiplying by five, welcome to the world of statistics and approaching things from a per capita angle. Besides, the 52% is not adjusted per capita those are raw numbers.

What's so different about one who thinks of Poles as dumb, Italians as mafia, or Germans as Nazis, as opposed to one who views Blacks as such?

Anti-White prejudices is more tolerated in this society, it's more rampant in the media, and there's no sensitivity training to combat it.
I see the difference as this - the things you mentioned are negative generalizations of a group of people that may be held by certain individuals within a society. But not only have powerful people in America held certain views of Black folks - they have written into their law that they are less than human and spent years oppressing them, discriminating against them, and criminalizing their very existence. I heard a klansman say on TV, "They were never intended to be our equal." Although, as has been mentioned on this thread, they hypocritically wrote on paper that ALL men were created equal.

I see the difference as this - the things you mentioned are negative generalizations of a group of people that may be held by certain individuals within a society. But not only have powerful people in America held certain views of Black folks - they have written into their law that they are less than human and spent years oppressing them, discriminating against them, and criminalizing their very existence. I heard a klansman say on TV, "They were never intended to be our equal." Although, as has been mentioned on this thread, they hypocritically wrote on paper that ALL men were created equal.

The KKK also had anti-Catholic views in the early 20th century, due to millions of White Catholics immigrating to the U.S from Italy, Ireland, and Poland etc.

Furthermore there were government prejudiced comments regarding some Whites in the U.S, in the early 20th century.

History of the Poles in the United States - Wikipedia

A United States Congress Joint Immigration Commission study prepared on Polish Americans cited similar studies and said Poles were undesirable immigrants because of their "inherently unstable personalities".[100] In a historical text examining Poland, Nevin Winter described in 1913 that "an extremeness in temperament is a characteristic of the Slav" and asserting this view as an inborn and unchangeable personality trait in Poles as well as Russians.[101][discuss] Future U.S. President Woodrow Wilson called Poles, Hungarians, and Italians, in his 1902 History of the American People, "men of the meaner sort" who possessed "neither skill nor energy nor any initiative of quick intelligence." He later called these groups less preferable than the Chinese immigrants.[102] Wilson later apologized, and met publicly with Polish-American leaders.[103] The 1916 book The Passing of the Great Race similarly drew on intelligence studies of immigrants such as the Poles to argue that American civilization was in decline and society as a whole would suffer from a steady increase in inferior intelligence.[104]

The KKK also had anti-Catholic views in the early 20th century, due to millions of White Catholics immigrating to the U.S from Italy, Ireland, and Poland etc.

Furthermore there were government prejudiced comments regarding some Whites in the U.S, in the early 20th century.

A United States Congress Joint Immigration Commission study prepared on Polish Americans cited similar studies and said Poles were undesirable immigrants because of their "inherently unstable personalities".[100] In a historical text examining Poland, Nevin Winter described in 1913 that "an extremeness in temperament is a characteristic of the Slav" and asserting this view as an inborn and unchangeable personality trait in Poles as well as Russians.[101][discuss] Future U.S. President Woodrow Wilson called Poles, Hungarians, and Italians, in his 1902 History of the American People, "men of the meaner sort" who possessed "neither skill nor energy nor any initiative of quick intelligence." He later called these groups less preferable than the Chinese immigrants.[102] Wilson later apologized, and met publicly with Polish-American leaders.[103] The 1916 book The Passing of the Great Race similarly drew on intelligence studies of immigrants such as the Poles to argue that American civilization was in decline and society as a whole would suffer from a steady increase in inferior intelligence.[104]

False equivalence, poles are white.

Yeah, and therefor it's okay to mock Poles, because they are White, and people have been brainwashed to think prejudices only hits non-Whites.

When has there been a huge outrage when prejudices hits Polish Americans?
Other than some Polish heritage people here, and there.
It seems there's certainly no mob of Liberals to cry profusely about the prejudiced injustice against Poles.
(The same doesn't hold true for a special few minorities like Blacks, Jews, Hispanics etc.)

No prejudice is tolerated, but what you call anti white prejudice is a response to anti non white racism by whites. You have consistently whined about how you are perceived, but you have also consistently failed to produce laws and policies designed to deny you of opportunities by non whites based upon those perceptions. And that's to be expected from a stormfront trooper.

Yeah, and therefor it's okay to mock Poles, because they are White, and people have been brainwashed to think prejudices only hits non-Whites.

Of mocking was all I have ever had to experience, I would no be whining about racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back