Under what circumstances, if any, could you see yourself taking up arms against fellow Americans?

Really.....as the democrats use prosecutors to go after their political enemies....as the democrats use the IRS to go after their political enemies....as the democrats use donor lists to find private citizens who donate against democrats and go after them......

Sorry...you need to open your eyes to the statists and what they are doing now.....

You assume that scumbags like shitflinger oppose these things, it's a bad assumption.

People wonder at the killing fields of Cambodia, how it could happen and people would stand by.

Shitflinger and the other USMB leftists are the answer. Do you really think they would not applaud if enemies of the party were marched off to mass graves?

Really.....as the democrats use prosecutors to go after their political enemies....as the democrats use the IRS to go after their political enemies....as the democrats use donor lists to find private citizens who donate against democrats and go after them......

Sorry...you need to open your eyes to the statists and what they are doing now.....

You assume that scumbags like shitflinger oppose these things, it's a bad assumption.

People wonder at the killing fields of Cambodia, how it could happen and people would stand by.

Shitflinger and the other USMB leftists are the answer. Do you really think they would not applaud if enemies of the party were marched off to mass graves?

Right now they would be upset.....maybe...but give the lefties more control and a generation .......?

Save us your political naiveté

Republicans wouldn't do that ...would they?

No, they haven't but they will need to start.........because of you guys.....

Nixon would be proud of you

You know...nixon didn't use the irs or prosecutors and he didn't use his plumbers against regular citizens....the efforts of the democrats to turn the tools of the state against political opponents and regular citizens is new and extremely dangerous....and they aren't going to stop because no one was punished for it.....

Actually he did

J Edgar Hoover also

No, nixon never did....he always talked about it but didn't cross that line........the democrats now....they crossed that line skipping and singing a happy tune.......

They are not going to stop.....they have used just about every government agency to attack people who disagree with them...ask the conservative 503c what happened after the IRS blocked them....how many ABC agencies showed up at their businesses all of a sudden.......

Under what circumstances, if any, could you see yourself taking up arms against fellow Americans?

when the feds come to get your guns

and when Hussein Obama, the traitor in Chief, finally becomes a full blown dictator.

America is almost there.
Damn. Just... Holy fucking shit. Just, step back for a sec and look at this as someone not crazy. Do you understand how this looks from the outside?

Right now they would be upset.....maybe...but give the lefties more control and a generation .......?

Not a chance, they would dance in the streets. They will dance in the streets, if we fail to stop them. Walker should order the arrest of Chisholm, his wife, and corrupt shitstain Judge Barbara Kluka. The law MUST act, and decisively. IF the law will not protect the citizens of this nation, then the citizens MUST defend themselves, with arms.

What the democrats did here is a very, very small step from concentration camps. Kicking in doors in the middle of the night on behalf of the party and demanding of the victim:

{As if the home invasion, the appropriation of private property, and the verbal abuse weren’t enough, next came ominous warnings. Don’t call your lawyer. Don’t tell anyone about this raid. Not even your mother, your father, or your closest friends. The entire neighborhood could see the police around their house, but they had to remain silent. This was not the “right to remain silent” as uttered by every cop on every legal drama on television — the right against self-incrimination. They couldn’t mount a public defense if they wanted — or even offer an explanation to family and friends.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...-i-thought-it-was-home-invasion-david-french}

This is how democrats operate. IF the law will not protect the citizens from these thugs, we must protect ourselves.

Little late to the thread..............

I'd like to respond to the Nut called Nutz early on...................who said that TEAPERS SHOULD BE SLAUGHTERED ...............said they should be slaughtered..............

I support the Tea Party..............If ever someone like that comes to power and wants to go that route............then.................

Little late to the thread..............

I'd like to respond to the Nut called Nutz early on...................who said that TEAPERS SHOULD BE SLAUGHTERED ...............said they should be slaughtered..............

I support the Tea Party..............If ever someone like that comes to power and wants to go that route............then.................

Oh nutz has always toed that particular line. She's a ding dong. She doesn't have a gun, nobody would ever let that dingbat near a weapon, and she wouldn't know what to do with it if she did have one...she'd shoot herself in the eyeball like the retard she is.

Our FREEDOM is the most important part of our lives,......to CHOOSE.........to live the our life the way we choose to life it..............As long as our choice of living doesn't INFRINGE on the rights of others then I'd say that the Gov't or anyone else decides that they MUST MAKE THAT DECISION for me........................then ........................................perhaps it would come to blows.................

Live and let live....................infringe on that or the principle of FREEDOM and KATIE BAR THE DOOR.

Note.............the quickest way to start a civil war in this country is to BAN GUNS..................I'll be damned if I will give them up. It is a right I strongly believe in UNDER THE CONSTITUTION...............Those that want them banned WOULD PUNISH THE INNOCENT FOR THE ACTS OF THE GUILTY...................and

I'd shoot, and will shoot, any *American* who threatens my life, liberty, or the pursuit of happiness.

Pretty basic stuff.

I'd shoot, and will shoot, any *American* who threatens my life, liberty, or the pursuit of happiness.

Pretty basic stuff.

The problem is, that raid like this involve dozens of armed thugs - in body armor. You WILL die - though it is the right thing to do to take a few of these thugs out. These "police" are nothing but home invasion scum who are in a very real way raping the residents. This sort of trauma lasts a lifetime.

Maybe if a few people fought back the thugs would change their tactics, but people have to be willing to die in order for it to have an effect. Police know that the sheep will cower in fear, so they do this shit. IF there was a solid chance they would die in the commission of their rape, they might try knocking during daylight hours instead.

I agree..........thought that would be Obvious though.

No one ever shoots back. That's why they get away with it.

h-RISE-OF-THE-WARRIOR-COP-960x540-600x350.jpg

These are criminals, vicious terrorists.

I agree..........thought that would be Obvious though.

No one ever shoots back. That's why they get away with it.

h-RISE-OF-THE-WARRIOR-COP-960x540-600x350.jpg

These are criminals, vicious terrorists.
I can't go there................there are abuses in every business.........but the police and Sheriffs I know aren't the bad guys...................

Would these guys start kicking in doors if guns were outlawed................I'm sure some would..............I'm sure it would be raids on houses like is done on drug dealers.............................

If they get to the point of doing so, aka it happened in Canada, then some will fight back and people would get killed..................The leftist have been on a Crusade to outlaw anyone owning a gun of any kind...................They would jump for joy and Cream themselves if it ever comes to this..................Which is why we can't let them do this...................and if they do.............then it's better to die than allow it..................That's just the way I feel..............I'm sure millions more feel the same.

Actually he did

J Edgar Hoover also

Actually, you're a fucking liar.

Nixon was shot down when he tried to use the IRS - you demanded he be impeached.

Obama actually used the IRS against political enemies, you demand he be worshiped.

That is not what Nixon was impeached for and Obama never used the IRS against political enemies.....a half dozen Republican investigations has revealed that

Pretty basic stuff.

There are plenty of 'pursuits of happiness' that are illegal as all get out.
Yes and they are illegal (primarily) because they interfere with somebody else's pursuit of happiness.

When the law is bad, however, I certainly am under no obligation to abide by it. When the law is bad is when you'll see people picking up arms. And we're really, really close.

For a time I was in an MP company and we practiced crowd control. We used our rifles with fixed bayonets using short jabs at an nonexistent crowd. Would we have shot civilians if ordered, no question in my mind.

There is no question; U.S. troops shot innocent students at Kent State. Who would think troops would not go into combat against the populace?

Forum List

Back