Hillary...uh..haha..she's just like us.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
It's quite gratifying to know that Hillary is just like all of us. While I know each and everyone of us in this forum is making $300,000 every time we speak, and raking in millions of dollars a year from our foundations, it truly is great to see a middle class person in Hillary just like us. I'm sure none of us have driven a car in the last 20 years like her. Now, since Hillary is just like us, all of you in this forum please make sure to tell your secret service guards to take it easy on anyone wanting to speak to you, after all; you really are a middle class person just like everyone else.

It's quite gratifying to know that Hillary is just like all of us. While I know each and everyone of us in this forum is making $300,000 every time we speak, and raking in millions of dollars a year from our foundations, it truly is great to see a middle class person in Hillary just like us. I'm sure none of us have driven a car in the last 20 years like her. Now, since Hillary is just like us, all of you in this forum please make sure to tell your secret service guards to take it easy on anyone wanting to speak to you, after all; you really are a middle class person just like everyone else.
I've been waiting for an average joe middle class American to run for president for so long and it's finally here. Here we go Hilary.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/20/u...uestions-foreign-donations-to-foundation.html

61rRc0geHgL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I'm far from the biggest fan of Hillary........however, I find it a bit hypocritical from right wingers to state every time we debate raising taxes on the rich as "politics of envy"....and then we get these types of posts.

Yeah ... Hillary didn't say she was poor (recently) or common ... She said she wanted to their Champion.
Now get the fuck out of the way of your queen and go back to work in the field peasants ... Your Majesty will be your Champion.

Forum List

Back