UNDER THREAT: Supreme Court Justices have to be MOVED to UNDISCLOSED locations

I'd hate to think threats, violence and people's opinions will alter the law. Supreme court is supposed to interpret the law, not make decisions based on popular opinion, but I'm afraid they might just to keep people happy.

This will be a test of the will of the supreme court. They going to stick to their guns? Or puss out?
This is lefties disrupting the process of government.

Just like they claim the J6 protesters were doing

I don't want to hear one more word about J6 from the lefty hypocrites

Apparently it's not wrong when lefties do it

Which is a blatant violation of at least two Constitutionally protected Rights.

But lefties have no use for the Constitution. Because they're stupid, uneducated, ignorant, narrow minded dimwits who think they can change human nature by legislation. Or equivalently, coercion.

These fools have NO idea what they're signing on to, when they support and encourage the machinations of the Democratic party.

Because that IS who's running the people camped out in front of Clarence Thomas's house, AND the violent lefties who threw bricks at the cops in LA the other day

It is who the crazed left are, the leftoids. From the summer of "love" in 2020 to the deep state-induced violence at the Capitol during a mostly peaceful protest to the assault on the Supreme Court.

And not a word against any of this from the Cult of the Democratic Party or its insane leaders to their propagandists in the MSM

Imagine the Sunday news shows had this level of threat against Supreme Court Justices been done by a tiny handful of people on the right. Imagine the shows on MSNBC and CNN.

Remind us again, FBI Director Wray, who is the real threat in America?

As always, it is the left.

As violence from leftwing lunatics and mainstream regular everyday CNN loving Democrats continues to escalate at the express encouragement of the Biden administration and Democrats in Congress like Elizabeth Warren and Kirsten Gillibrand, it’s clear from reporting that several Supreme Court Justices had to go to undisclosed locations in order to protect their lives and that of their families.
It’s the bloodlust. The baby-killers are afraid they won’t be able to kill millions of babies so they’re trying to kill adults to satisfy their death cult.
“The time for civility is over, man,” said one of the radical leftists, Lacie Wooten-Holway, in an interview outside the home of Justice Brett Kavanaugh last night. “Being polite doesn’t get you anywhere.”
It was reported as rumor on Friday that Justic Alito had been moved right away after the leak of the draft opinion he authored. It’s clear now from additional reporting at Bloomberg that several of them have been moved – prudent considering they were doxxed by a group that Jen Psaki refused to condemn.
Here’s Breitbart yesterday on Alito:

...​

Kinda reminds of threats to the all SOS and under them being moved to an undisclosed location.

This is lefties disrupting the process of government.

Just like they claim the J6 protesters were doing

I don't want to hear one more word about J6 from the lefty hypocrites

Apparently it's not wrong when lefties do it

Which is a blatant violation of at least two Constitutionally protected Rights.

But lefties have no use for the Constitution. Because they're stupid, uneducated, ignorant, narrow minded dimwits who think they can change human nature by legislation. Or equivalently, coercion.

These fools have NO idea what they're signing on to, when they support and encourage the machinations of the Democratic party.

Because that IS who's running the people camped out in front of Clarence Thomas's house, AND the violent lefties who threw bricks at the cops in LA the other day
Clarence Thomas should be run out of the supreme court, he deserved to have rocks thrown at his house, the founders treated women as 3rd class citizens.

I'm impressed you could type that out while hiding under the bed, right where your masters want you to be.

In the Trump cult, not having piss-stained trousers is seen as a sign of being a dirty liberal.
I say let them stay at home and put a sniper outside of their house and kill you loons. Then we can rid ourselves of the liberal cult.

Kinda reminds of threats to the all SOS and under them being moved to an undisclosed location.
Isn't it almost time to bring up the lynching's again? Progs will kill civilization and we will live those days they say they hate.

Maybe someday, you'll be able to show some evidence for your butthurt sore-loser conspiratard ramblings.

But that won't be today. After all, we've asked many times before, and you cult cowards always weep and run.

This is why I constantly advocate for free testosterone supplements for conservative men. If we could inject a bit of courage into them, they'd no longer be conservatives.
2000 mules, watch it.

The murderdous right-wing jihadists here are no longer even trying to hide their lust to kill all infidels in the name of Allah ... I mean, jehovah.

Fascist jihadists are all the same, just particular name of the god changes.
We aren't the ones threatening Supreme Court justices. You loons are and I hope they make abortion illegal. Just to despite you.

The right storms and invades the capital to overthrow the government…. No big deal. The left writes a few opinion pieces about how terrible the ruling may be from SCOTUS and we have mayhem. You guys are something else.

Clarence Thomas should be run out of the supreme court, he deserved to have rocks thrown at his house, the founders treated women as 3rd class citizens.
not surprised to see you target the only african american on the bench…typically demFasicf bigots

you are right, you aren’t a brownshirt, just a white hood

Forum List

Back