UNDER THREAT: Supreme Court Justices have to be MOVED to UNDISCLOSED locations

Thread summary:

Right wing kook losers will hysterically repeat whatever their masters tell them. They've undergone many years of training to become stupid and hysterical, and that training has clearly been very successful.
And yet you're the spitting image of the typical leftist meme or caricature. :lmao:

I'm impressed you could type that out while hiding under the bed, right where your masters want you to be.

In the Trump cult, not having piss-stained trousers is seen as a sign of being a dirty liberal.
You literally said your masters and something about piss-stained trousers. It's friggin' hilarious.

And the silence of the McTurtle Republicans only lends legitimacy to it all. Once again, the hapless republicans are walking right into being made the scapegoats for the Left to justify most any behavior making their illusory fiction of trampled rights the story instead of the actual horrid behavior of the leftwing children having a hissy fit.

You literally said your masters
Those would be ones giving you your marching orders, little authoritarian-follower. You've been living on your knees for so long, you don't even understand how that's not normal.

This thread? A good example. Your masters told the conservatives to all to piss yourselves uncontrollably and then scream about how the violent Jews/liberals are a threat to all good Germans/conservatives, and you all obeyed. Fascist tactics don't change.

Now, how do your masters tell you to respond to that? Take a break, breathe, look up and ask them.

Those would be ones giving you your marching orders, little authoritarian-follower. You've been living on your knees for so long, you don't even understand how that's not normal.

This thread? A good example. Your masters told the conservatives to all to piss yourselves uncontrollably and then scream about how the violent Jews/liberals are a threat to all good Germans/conservatives, and you all obeyed. Fascist tactics don't change.

Now, how do your masters tell you to respond to that? Take a break, breathe, look up and ask them.
Hanoi Jane. Is that you,?. The jungle is where leftist live. Where republucans die?

Now for some music GIs. Sherly Temple. Enjoy GI

Jack's favorite conspiracy theory is the one where there was nothing strange at all about the 2020 election and not a hint of doubt that Joe was honestly elected.
Maybe someday, you'll be able to show some evidence for your butthurt sore-loser conspiratard ramblings.

But that won't be today. After all, we've asked many times before, and you cult cowards always weep and run.

This is why I constantly advocate for free testosterone supplements for conservative men. If we could inject a bit of courage into them, they'd no longer be conservatives.

Jack's favorite conspiracy theory is the one where there was nothing strange at all about the 2020 election and not a hint of doubt that Joe was honestly elected.
Still nothing. After all these months. Same old cuck response.
Go get me another beer. :auiqs.jpg:

Maybe someday, you'll be able to show some evidence for your butthurt sore-loser conspiratard ramblings.

But that won't be today. After all, we've asked many times before, and you cult cowards always weep and run.

This is why I constantly advocate for free testosterone supplements for conservative men. If we could inject a bit of courage into them, they'd no longer be conservatives.
Same shit you give trannies. Lmao

Too bad for the Justices, but they obviously haven’t planned very well. This is why I own a house where you can’t see (or hear) the street from the front door.

Now if they come far enough onto the property for me to see/hear them they’re well within pill-popping range.

Forum List

Back