Under Progressives/Obama the riches got richer, poorest got poorer

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
so let's talk about who has the nerve to talk about their policies or claim they were sucessful ok?

you see people on the Left are too often likely to lie to themselves about the failed Left-wing agenda

Then why aren't conservatives praising Obama? Every economic policy conservatives support is designed to make the rich richer and the poor poorer.

That's what Obama meant when he said; Hope and change

he hoped he and cronies from the Progressive/democrat/commie party got richer and all you peasants under him enjoys the change left in your wallets

so let's talk about who has the nerve to talk about their policies or claim they were sucessful ok?

you see people on the Left are too often likely to lie to themselves about the failed Left-wing agenda
You apparently think everyone left of Limbaugh is exactly the same, typical.

You apparently think everyone left of Limbaugh is exactly the same, typical.

do i need to listen to Limbaugh to make a point?

you just did exactly what you are accusing me of doing; TYPICAL

Then why aren't conservatives praising Obama? Every economic policy conservatives support is designed to make the rich richer and the poor poorer.

i don't know why you arent kicked off these message boards; everything you post is an idiotic false narrative you cant back up

You would be gone first if that was the rule.

Really?

what part of what i posted isnt true?

thanks

i don't know why you arent kicked off these message boards; everything you post is an idiotic false narrative you cant back up

False narrative? You name the conservative economic policies that narrow the gap between richer and poorer, and I'll name the ones that widen that gap,

and we'll see who runs out of policies first.

You start.

I don't know how you passed high school...Your spelling, capitalization and punctuation resembles that of a drop out....Surely you must enjoy seeing Reaganomics and the Trickle Down theory in full swing...

I don't know how you passed high school...Your spelling, capitalization and punctuation resembles that of a drop out....Surely you must enjoy seeing Reaganomics and the Trickle Down theory in full swing...

in dont know why you think correcting my grammar and spelling passes for making a rebuttal

Really?

thanks
The lie of omission where you failed to explain the causality of income inequality, which is a mostly conservative republican story.

Really?

thanks

False narrative? You name the conservative economic policies that narrow the gap between richer and poorer, and I'll name the ones that widen that gap,

You start.

i already started leftard; under progressive policies the gap HAS INCREASED, and not only increaes BUT AT A FASTER PACE than was the case under Republicans

your turn

why are these trolls like the occupier and his ILK allowed to derail this thread in the politic forum?

You know once in a while you could provide some sort of evidence to support what you're claiming.

in dont know why you think correcting my grammar and spelling passes for making a rebuttal
Oh it does, just like your weak attempts at proving a point through insults...

Really?

thanks
The lie of omission where you failed to explain the causality of income inequality, which is a mostly conservative republican story.

except you cant say what part is a lie leftard?

Really?

thanks

You start.

i already started leftard; under progressive policies the gap HAS INCREASED, and not only increaes BUT AT A FASTER PACE than was the case under Republicans

your turn

So you can't name ONE. Nor did you even back up your original claim with any data.

Forum List

Back