Unconfirmed rumors of a military coup against President Xi Jinping

" so does this mean we have to give back the 31 million dollars dad ?"
R.png

Not heard a word.....but I haven't been reading Chinese news.
Same here. IF it's true then it isn't something to celebrate just yet. There is WAAY too much instability in the world right now. I'm not easily panicked but I have a very bad feeling about what the referenda in Ukraine might lead to. Vladdy is being very clear and so far the western powers are acting like he's bluffing. The worst thing is that we've set the table for a lose lose. If we ignore him and he's serious, catastrophe awaits. If we give in to him, another kind of catastrophe will eventually occur.

I find this rumour very unlike it.

If you ask me, I'd say it is fake news....shit from MI6 from the UK, or shit from the FBI aka the Fuking Bureau of Idiots.....CIA shit ....all that

I might be wrong, then I might not.

Just expressing a simple opinion here.

I have not confirmed this action, however an Indian politician may have touched it off by speculating about Xi's fate, apparently that politician has a huge multi-million following on twitter. I would add that if true I would not be surprised the least bit, this is a very very sensitive time in China, powerful leaders and cliques within the CCP are not especially pleased with Xi's war-mongering posture toward the United States, or the massive real estate implosion which has resulted in a growing trend of total mortgage boycotts due to that implosion by Chinese citizens who are supposed to be paying them for homes(condos)that are not even built, among many other economic issues!

This is breaking news.
More to come as it develops.

Yes it is unconfirmed but I would say I'm not surprised.

I find it interesting, that the guy that reported this for NewsMax in the O.P, had his twitter feed, "censored," or "fact checked," with this;

1664079422313.png

In okfine's .businesstoday article link, making it very difficult to share.

In fact, it is pretty damn impossible to share on Smart phones easily, you really have to take your time to edit the link to do it. . . If this information has nothing to do with COVID, why put that on there? Why make the link so hard to share?

Both of your sources convey the same thing, it has nothing to do with COVID, yet the establishment seems pretty determined to suppress the story. . . :eusa_think:

This does not, however, necessarily prove a coup, it may be something else.

1664080175296.png

I find this rumour very unlike it.

If you ask me, I'd say it is fake news....shit from MI6 from the UK, or shit from the FBI aka the Fuking Bureau of Idiots.....CIA shit ....all that

I might be wrong, then I might not.

Just expressing a simple opinion here.
These same idiots were claiming Putin was “dying” of an illness a few months back.

We will know for sure if its a coup when dead bodies start showing up in the street and the wet market is closed.

Forum List

Back