Uncomfortable FACT about Mayor de Blasio for conservatives...

Bfgrn

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2009
Just so we get this fact clear going forward...

YOU folks on the right are supporting a UNION. And not just any union, a PUBLIC sector union.

However you want to twist it, that is an irrefutable FACT...

"In general, it can probably be said that the conservative does not object to coercion or arbitrary power so long as it is used for what he regards as the right purposes. He believes that if government is in the hands of decent men, it ought not to be too much restricted by rigid rules. Since he is essentially opportunist and lacks principles..."
Friedrich August von Hayek-Why I am Not a Conservative

YOU folks on the right are supporting a UNION. And not just any union, a PUBLIC sector union.

"In general, it can probably be said that the conservative does not object to coercion or arbitrary power so long as it is used for what he regards as the right purposes. He believes that if government is in the hands of decent men, it ought not to be too much restricted by rigid rules. Since he is essentially opportunist and lacks principles..."

We see the same kind of disconnect about the constitutionally guaranteed right to peaceful protesters.

Some posters believe certain protests should not be allowed because they disagree with their cause but they believe completely in the 2nd amendment. They also fully support the right of tee potties to protest.

Same with marriage equality. Some believe that not all Americans should have the right to marry whom they want but no where does the Constitution say "... except homosexuals".

Then there's abortion. Men would not even consider allowing others to control their reproduction but many believe women's should be under government control. They say they are against big government but would actually vote for very invasive laws that would force women to reproduce.

The "rules" need to be very "rigid" - equality for all. Period.

Mayor De Blah Blah stuck his foot in his mouth, made an ass of himself, disrespected the lives of the deceased and the integrity of his entire Force. That is what "this folk on the right" objects to. :slap:

Straw man argument. Dumb. The right is supporting police officers. Democrats do not support labor unions. Clinton signed NAFTA. Gore went on TV to debate Perot in support of it.

I find it very uncomfortable hearing a supposed leader come out in support of riots, thugs and people that want double standards for certain races of people.

Blasio should go.

Liar.

He did no such thing.

Bet you get your news from fux.

Mayor De Blah Blah stuck his foot in his mouth, made an ass of himself, disrespected the lives of the deceased and the integrity of his entire Force. That is what "this folk on the right" objects to. :slap:

No, he didn't.

Another fux watcher, no doubt.

I never heard any conservative speak out against police or fire unions...Nice try though boy

I'm supporting police that happen to be in a union. Then nypd would be pissed at Mayor de Blasio even if there were no Union.

SO, you support a gang of thugs mauling an unarmed man, and choking him to death?

Just so we are clear you liberals who trashing the police are trashing a union and not just any union a public sector union go spin that.

No o
I'm supporting police that happen to be in a union. Then nypd would be pissed at Mayor de Blasio even if there were no Union.

SO, you support a gang of thugs mauling an unarmed man, and choking him to death?

That only happened in your own little mind. What's it like in there pea brain?

It's so hard to say who the dumbest fuck is on USMB. First you think it's FranCoWTF or Rdean, and then Billy or Bfgrn comes up with some truly stupid shit like this

Someone who is choked to death is dead, they don't survive an hour like this career criminal did. Did the exertion of his arrest contribute to his death, yes, but his preexisting medical problems are what really killed him. The criminal chose to resist arrest, that makes him responsible for every thing that occurred.

Damn right I support NYPD along with the other first responders in NY. Have we forgotten:

B56SJeXCUAAiDed.jpg

Forum List

Back