How evil corporations destroy America

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
Corporate Media Rules and Investigative Journalism
ARE Dead

Just 6 corporations control everything that most citizens ever read, hear, and watch -
General Electric - $157 Billion
Disney - $36.1 Billion
News Corp. - $30.4 Billion
Time-Warner - $25.8 Billion
Viacom - $13.6 Billion
CBS - $13 Billion

Instead of reporting facts, they now ALL push conservative propaganda.
As a result, US citizens are becoming more stupid by the day.
Knowledge is power.
Your government does NOT want you to have it.
Corporate mainstream media is bought and paid for - true journalism is dead.
EVEN Hillary Clinton said that Al Jazeera is the most accurate news service.

Just a piece of avice:
Mix your media (sources of information), or become a manipulated dunce.
Fox News viewers are significantly more misinformed than consumers of news from other sources.
wash_dees.jpg

There's a hellava lot of people out there in TV land that apparently enjoy being misled as FOX has more viewers than any three of the others combined.
So what is your personal attitude to this situation. Is it a very time to get rid of TV and join us here? Sometimes I surprise how people like being misled. Nobody pays attention to the consumed information. And we have one of the most free and advanced massmedia in the world. Fantastic!!

There's a hellava lot of people out there in TV land that apparently enjoy being misled as FOX has more viewers than any three of the others combined.
So what is your personal attitude to this situation. Is it a very time to get rid of TV and join us here? Sometimes I surprise how people like being misled. Nobody pays attention to the consumed information. And we have one of the most free and advanced massmedia in the world. Fantastic!!
It's too cold in Pyongyang, Mr UN.

ARE Dead

Just 6 corporations control everything that most citizens ever read, hear, and watch -
Disney - $36.1 Billion
Viacom - $13.6 Billion
CBS - $13 Billion

Knowledge is power.

Just a piece of avice:
Fox News viewers are significantly more misinformed than consumers of news from other sources.
wash_dees.jpg
How are FOX viewers mis-informed? How do they lie?

Where? In Kansas City?

ARE Dead

Disney - $36.1 Billion
Viacom - $13.6 Billion
CBS - $13 Billion

Knowledge is power.

Just a piece of avice:
wash_dees.jpg
And you are saying this to who I wonder ? I mean I have the ability to listen to anyone of these media giants, and guess what ? I still am able to separate and sort the information out on my own. Are you worried that libs and such aren't able to resists what the media pumps out to them, and you are concerned that they aren't able to discern what is credible information and what is not ? Hey maybe you are concerned that they may here the truth somehow in it all, and the truth would set them free. Now we know that you all don't want them truly free to think on their own for to long right ? I mean it's a numbers game with you all, where as you all have to keep the numbers up and together, and you must keep these numbers strong in order to keep legitimacy to your ideology and/or lib culture. Why is this ? It's because in no way would it stand upon just a few in number this culture of lies, and especially because if something is based upon a lie, then the lie has to be covered with something, and that something is the numbers game made up of people who would be willing to distract from that lie by always turning to the numbers as proof that it isn't a lie, but we all know that the numbers game that is played, well is no proof at all towards legitamacy now is it these days ?

Knowledge is power.

Just a piece of avice:
wash_dees.jpg

No, I'm afraid NOT....

THEREALPROBLEM_zps46b135b7.jpg

Last edited:

Its true that some people want and need to be lied to.

Even though they know they're being lied to, they tune in for more.

Sheeples.

ARE Dead

Disney - $36.1 Billion
Viacom - $13.6 Billion
CBS - $13 Billion

Knowledge is power.

Just a piece of avice:
wash_dees.jpg

Heavy Hitters Top All-Time Donors 1989-2014 OpenSecrets

Sorry the facts disagree with you.

And since when did the far left become Conservative?

25sml3q.jpg

Not even remotely close. More like the opposite actually. Fox Noise is a cable channel.
Where do you come up with this degree of malarkey?

But you are spot-on correct that the unwashed enjoy being misled. They'd rather hear what they want to hear than reality.

inconvenient-truth.jpg

ARE Dead

Disney - $36.1 Billion
Viacom - $13.6 Billion
CBS - $13 Billion

Knowledge is power.

Just a piece of avice:
wash_dees.jpg
And you are saying this to who I wonder ? I mean I have the ability to listen to anyone of these media giants, and guess what ? I still am able to separate and sort the information out on my own. Are you worried that libs and such aren't able to resists what the media pumps out to them, and you are concerned that they aren't able to discern what is credible information and what is not ? Hey maybe you are concerned that they may here the truth somehow in it all, and the truth would set them free. Now we know that you all don't want them truly free to think on their own for to long right ? I mean it's a numbers game with you all, where as you all have to keep the numbers up and together, and you must keep these numbers strong in order to keep legitimacy to your ideology and/or lib culture. Why is this ? It's because in no way would it stand upon just a few in number this culture of lies, and especially because if something is based upon a lie, then the lie has to be covered with something, and that something is the numbers game made up of people who would be willing to distract from that lie by always turning to the numbers as proof that it isn't a lie, but we all know that the numbers game that is played, well is no proof at all towards legitamacy now is it these days ?

You're looking into the wrong end of the telescope and wondering why you don't see stars.
The concern isn't what you or I have the "ability to listen to". It's the tiny narrow spectrum of what's available among all of it.

It's not that we can't discern the bullshit from source A as opposed to source B. It's that A, B C, D, E and F are all bullshit. Because they're all swimming in the same toilet.

We run our little mock wars here about Fox vs. MSNBC vs. CBS vs. ABC etc etc but the truth is they have a hell of a lot more in common with each other, than they have with we the people.

ARE Dead

Disney - $36.1 Billion
Viacom - $13.6 Billion
CBS - $13 Billion

Knowledge is power.

Just a piece of avice:
wash_dees.jpg

You're looking into the wrong end of the telescope and wondering why you don't see stars.
The concern isn't what you or I have the "ability to listen to". It's the tiny narrow spectrum of what's available among all of it.

It's not that we can't discern the bullshit from source A as opposed to source B. It's that A, B C, D, E and F are all bullshit. Because they're all swimming in the same toilet.

We run our little mock wars here about Fox vs. MSNBC vs. CBS vs. ABC etc etc but the truth is they have a hell of a lot more in common with each other, than they have with we the people.
I wouldn't go that far left on the matter, but you are entitled to your opinion also....LOL

ARE Dead

Disney - $36.1 Billion
Viacom - $13.6 Billion
CBS - $13 Billion

Knowledge is power.

Just a piece of avice:
wash_dees.jpg
How are FOX viewers mis-informed? How do they lie?

Hossfly

Start with these links but there are gazillions more.

Fox News Deceitfully Edits Video To Falsely Place Al Sharpton At Scene Of An Anti-Cop Protest Americans Against the Tea Party
Fox News Lies Americans Against the Tea Party
FOX s file PunditFact
Fox Friends Airs Misleading Footage To Suggest Al Sharpton Led Protesters Calling For Dead Cops Blog Media Matters for America - via j. johnson-3157491 - Newsvine

Okay, now watch the fux fans do their usual song and dance.

Not even remotely close. More like the opposite actually. Fox Noise is a cable channel.
Where do you come up with this degree of malarkey?

But you are spot-on correct that the unwashed enjoy being misled. They'd rather hear what they want to hear than reality.

inconvenient-truth.jpg

The unwashed are the ONLY ones still watching network news. They can't afford cable or so they say because it's not within their welfare income budget. Somehow, some way they can afford 60 inch HDTVs, hair extensions, Sak's 5th Avenue clothing/jewelry and hot cahs with 22 inch rims. This, on top of section 8 housing, donated food supplementing their food stamps and tickets to any rap concert.

Meanwhile...network news ratings are so low that consideration was given to discontinue it a few years back.

Forum List

Back