Uncle Pooty has the dirt on Nancy

Leading Liberal journalist Greenwald has spilled the beans. When will she be expelled from the House of Reps and sent to the penitentiary

Glenn Greenwald after speaker rejects impeachment: Does Putin have dirt on Pelosi?
I believe the decision not to look to Impeachment is a clear signal that any inquiry of that Nature would lead right back to the Halfrikan's directions to Insure Hitlary was elected, and Promises of High level Political Favors for anyone who Cooperated in the Coup.

She opted to go soft on "impeachment" talk in order to appease establishment types who are so concerned about what mean things trumpers would say about them..they are cowards...

But what is funny is, if Pelosi pushed for impeachment -- trumpers would be outraged...

Now that she isn't pushing for impeachment --- trumpers are claiming its because of Putin...which is funny when their cult leader keeps putin's dick in his mouth at all times

She opted to go soft on "impeachment" talk in order to appease establishment types who are so concerned about what mean things trumpers would say about them..they are cowards...

But what is funny is, if Pelosi pushed for impeachment -- trumpers would be outraged...

Now that she isn't pushing for impeachment --- trumpers are claiming its because of Putin...which is funny when their cult leader keeps putin's dick in his mouth at all times

Mr. Greenwald, the journalist who discovered the fact that Pooty has the dirt on Nancy, is a liberal. Not a supporter of the President at all.

I don't see why not wanting to impeach right now would mean that Putin has a kompromat on her. There is nothing in the article that explains this, plus I even agree with her that impeaching before there is a lot of evidence is risky, because you need 2/3rds of the Senate to vote in the end.

I'm not saying she is a saint, she's an establishment Democrat, probably has some connections to big business.

On the other hand, I think it's much more likely that Putin has a kompromat on Mitch McConnell, possibly of a sexual nature, if not monetary.

Mr. Greenwald, the journalist who discovered the fact that Pooty has the dirt on Nancy, is a liberal. Not a supporter of the President at all.
Oh so you believe Greenwald's reporting when it supports your bias huh?

Did you folks agree with his reporting when he said "Large and extremely influential Jewish donor groups are the ones agitating for a US war against Iran, and that is the case because those groups are devoted to promoting Israel’s interests.”

How about his reporting when he said this "The real goal [of the Israel lobby], as always, was to ensure that there is no debate over America’s indescribably self-destructive, blind support for Israeli actions... but the more obvious it becomes what is really driving these scandals, the more difficult it will be to maintain this suffocating control over American debates and American policy.”

Congresswoman Omar's comments are light compared to Greenwald -- but hey, as long as he backs up your bias, its cool....by the way, there will be NO EVIDENCE of Putin having any dirt on Pelosi -- Pelosi is soft on impeachment because democrats are just soft, period...Which is why people like Omar are so scary to them

I'm not saying she is a saint, she's an establishment Democrat, probably has some connections to big business.

On the other hand, I think it's much more likely that Putin has a kompromat on Mitch McConnell, possibly of a sexual nature, if not monetary.

Let's have an investigation of Nancy, and find out. This is a leading Liberal journalist, and the charges are very serious. I think if we had a Special Counsel appointed, and took a look at all of Ms. Pelosi and her husband's businesses over the last 10 years, discrepancies would be found, justice might even be obstructed and hopefully, people would be willing to turn state's evidence and reveal the truth.

Did you folks agree with his reporting when he said "Large and extremely influential Jewish donor groups are the ones agitating for a US war against Iran, and that is the case because those groups are devoted to promoting Israel’s interests.”

How about his reporting when he said this "The real goal [of the Israel lobby], as always, was to ensure that there is no debate over America’s indescribably self-destructive, blind support for Israeli actions... but the more obvious it becomes what is really driving these scandals, the more difficult it will be to maintain this suffocating control over American debates and American policy.”

Congresswoman Omar's comments are light compared to Greenwald -- but hey, as long as he backs up your bias, its cool....by the way, there will be NO EVIDENCE of Putin having any dirt on Pelosi -- Pelosi is soft on impeachment because democrats are just soft, period...Which is why people like Omar are so scary to them

I don't believe or disbelieve Mr. Greenwald. I just want to see an Investigation to get to the bottom of this. If Uncle Pooty has his claws this deep into the Deep State, the people have a right to know.

I don't see why not wanting to impeach right now would mean that Putin has a kompromat on her. There is nothing in the article that explains this, plus I even agree with her that impeaching before there is a lot of evidence is risky, because you need 2/3rds of the Senate to vote in the end.

tenor.gif

I don't believe or disbelieve Mr. Greenwald. I just want to see an Investigation to get to the bottom of this. If Uncle Pooty has his claws this deep into the Deep State, the people have a right to know.
So you want an investigation into Pelosi despite there being ZERO evidence?

But claim an investigation into Trump and his cohorts is a witch-hunt because it produced multiple indictments and felonies?

Why didn't the republicans investigate Pelosi when they were in control?

In fact, why didn't the republicans investigate Obama when they were in control? Is Obama just that powerful?

And when are you guys arresting Hillary for Pizza Gate?

Oh yea, don't think I haven't noticed how you side-stepped those Greenwald comments about Israel...

If Rep Omar had said those same comments, you folks would be demanding she be executed......

But claim an investigation into Trump and his cohorts is a witch-hunt because it produced multiple indictments and felonies?

In fact, why didn't the republicans investigate Obama when they were in control? Is Obama just that powerful?

There is evidence to start an investigation, Mr. Greenwald's allegations.

And if this investigation gets launched in earnest, there will hopefully be many indictments and convictions.

As far as Obama and Clinton, there was never any special counsels at all during their Reign of Terror. None. Holder and Lynch were watching their backs.

Oh yea, don't think I haven't noticed how you side-stepped those Greenwald comments about Israel...

If Rep Omar had said those same comments, you folks would be demanding she be executed......

Greenwald isn't an elected official, and I don't particularly like the leftist anyhow. But even if he's an anti-semite, it doesn't mean his statements about Pelosi is false

There is evidence to start an investigation, Mr. Greenwald's allegations.

And if this investigation gets launched in earnest, there will hopefully be many indictments and convictions.

As far as Obama and Clinton, there was never any special counsels at all during their Reign of Terror. None. Holder and Lynch were watching their backs.
I read the article. It says he speculated this and gave the reasons for it. It didn't say he had any evidence. I don't care if they want to start an investigation, if they have enough of a reason.

However, I don't understand why you would care. You seem to be a very Trumpish kind of guy.

Greenwald isn't an elected official, and I don't particularly like the leftist anyhow. But even if he's an anti-semite, it doesn't mean his statements about Pelosi is false
Were you sleep during the 10 different Benghazi investigations that produced ZERO indictments...

How about the various other investigations launched by republicans during the Obama years, the made-up IRS scandal that produced ZERO indictments, Fast & Furious, zero indictments, the republican investigation into the failed launch of the ACA website (yes republicans investigated a website launch), zero indictments, the Solyndra investigation that produced zero indictments, etc..etc. etc. etc....

Trumpers must really hate the ability of people to have memories, because your existence relies on people not remembering anything beyond 5 minutes -- anything beyond that, trumpers will just pretend doesn't exist or make it up.

Were you sleep during the 10 different Benghazi investigations that produced ZERO indictments...

How about the various other investigations launched by republicans during the Obama years, the made-up IRS scandal that produced ZERO indictments, Fast & Furious, zero indictments, the republican investigation into the failed launch of the ACA website (yes republicans investigated a website launch), zero indictments, the Solyndra investigation that produced zero indictments, etc..etc. etc. etc....

Trumpers must really hate the ability of people to have memories, because your existence relies on people not remembering anything beyond 5 minutes -- anything beyond that, trumpers will just pretend doesn't exist or make it up.

There were no special counsels in regards to Benghazi. None, count them. Only congressional investigations. If there was a special prosecutor taking a look at the Clintons entire record, there would have been convictions for Obstruction as well as perjury, and that could have been used to persuade others to spill their guts.

There were no special counsels in regards to Benghazi. None, count them. Only congressional investigations. If there was a special prosecutor taking a look at the Clintons entire record, there would have been convictions for Obstruction as well as perjury, and that could have been used to persuade others to spill their guts.
Bawahahahhahaha @ there were no special counsels

They had 10 different fucking investigations that all came up with ZERO....and guess what, they had the power to launch a special investigation when they had complete control of government -- but who did they investigate instead? Trump...why? because he is a corrupt kleptocrat....

Forum List

Back