Unbelievable

This guy was a Republican until 2015, and a Democrat since then. And he's running ahead? Both parties should drum him into oblivion.

West Virginia candidate for governor owes millions in taxes
How can any democrat have any chance at all in West Virginia --- after Obama spread his poison?
The states been slowly turning red....not sure if its a good thing especially after they tried pushing a damn right work law....
Right to work is the way to go... we don't need no fucking unions to fuck up our lives… LOL

This guy was a Republican until 2015, and a Democrat since then. And he's running ahead? Both parties should drum him into oblivion.

How can any democrat have any chance at all in West Virginia --- after Obama spread his poison?
The states been slowly turning red....not sure if its a good thing especially after they tried pushing a damn right work law....
Right to work is the way to go... we don't need no fucking unions to fuck up our lives… LOL
Rustic, I have long been under the impression that there is a vast difference between a union mine and a non-union mine, especially in the area of safety and working conditions.

Rustic, I have long been under the impression that there is a vast difference between a union mine and a non-union mine, especially in the area of safety and working conditions.

Union or non-Union they are both covered under the same regulations. Although Union mines might have more protection when bring up safety concerns.

That's why I have never voted for the GOP. Anti worker. I have family in WV and Pa. Unions insure they have decent wages in dangerous jobs.

Union or non-Union they are both covered under the same regulations. Although Union mines might have more protection when bring up safety concerns.
I became aware of some of the problems when the Sago mine exploded. It was a non-union mine and I learned about union mines with 'safe rooms' equipped with safety equipment and breathing apparatus every X-many feet apart. Sago owner, Don Blankenship is rich as Croesus, but couldn't find the means to bring the enterprise up to safety standards, so he paid the piddly fines instead. I think it was 39 men that died that day, if I remember right.

That's why I have never voted for the GOP. Anti worker. I have family in WV and Pa. Unions insure they have decent wages in dangerous jobs.
Bed wetter

Bed wetter
Oh now there is a mature person replying.

Bed wetter
It's a privilege to work... Job is not a right

Bed wetter
Privilege? I always thought of it as a necessity.

Bed wetter
No one said it was. Its a right to be able to band together for the benefit of everyone.

Bed wetter
No one said it was. Its a right to be able to band together for the benefit of everyone.
Getting along is way overrated...
We aren't all in this together, what works for the progressive will never work for the conservative and vice versa. This Rodney King-ism is load of shit... compromise is for pussies. LOL

Bed wetter
We aren't all in this together, what works for the progressive will never work for the conservative and vice versa. This Rodney King-ism is load of shit... compromise is for pussies. LOL

The Constitution was a compromise at it's writing. A diverse land must have compromise. So where on this Earth is a nation that would satisfy your ideal of non-compromise? You'll never get your wish for uncompromising 'lackapussiness' here, so where can you go?

Bed wetter

The Constitution was a compromise at it's writing. A diverse land must have compromise. So where on this Earth is a nation that would satisfy your ideal of non-compromise? You'll never get your wish for uncompromising 'lackapussiness' here, so where can you go?

All or nothing... A spine is needed.
A win is a win, a loss is a loss. You lose you take it like a man you don't get nothing… Career politicians can't understand that though

Forum List

Back