Do you think Donald Trump would be a great leader for America if he wins?

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Why Donald Trump would be a great leader for America if he is the President - More reasons

Decision Making – As it relates to his business dealings, Donald Trump appears to have made some good decisions. He tends to buy properties that have less of an upside if they also are a safer choice (i.e., less downside). Taking risks is part of business, but making sure the risks are calculated and you know the upsides and downsides is key.

Confidence
– You might argue that Donald Trump is arrogant and could, perhaps, even be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder. Regardless of your viewpoint though it takes a confident person to be able to lead others effectively. Can you remember the last time you were influenced by someone who lacked confidence? It is a critical part of business, particularly when you are regularly involved in complex negotiations.
Donald Trump Quote – “Show me someone without an ego, and I'll show you a loser.”

What other things make you believe he would be a great leader?

Why Donald Trump would be a great leader for America if he is the President - More reasons

Decision Making – As it relates to his business dealings, Donald Trump appears to have made some good decisions. He tends to buy properties that have less of an upside if they also are a safer choice (i.e., less downside). Taking risks is part of business, but making sure the risks are calculated and you know the upsides and downsides is key.

Confidence
– You might argue that Donald Trump is arrogant and could, perhaps, even be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder. Regardless of your viewpoint though it takes a confident person to be able to lead others effectively. Can you remember the last time you were influenced by someone who lacked confidence? It is a critical part of business, particularly when you are regularly involved in complex negotiations.
Donald Trump Quote – “Show me someone without an ego, and I'll show you a loser.”

Sort of like Pol Pot, Idi Amin and Kim Jong Un...with hair bleached a bright McDonald's arches yellow.

He has the potential to do great things. Also, we KNOW the media will be relentless to bring down a Trump administration. They are increasingly hostile to each and ecvery succeeding Republican administration.

Obama actually USED THE IRS TO DESTROY HIS POLITICAL ENEMIES. He did FAR worse than what Nixon was accused of, but crickets from the media.

This is why NOTHING the left throws against the wall sticks with us. What motivates us to VOTE AGAINST THAT NASTY WOMAN, is the determination to break up the "vast leftwing government/media complex."

Last edited:

Confidence

Sort of like Pol Pot, Idi Amin and Kim Jong Un...with hair bleached a bright McDonald's arches yellow.

How about attempting to give an intelligent response instead of being hysterical, or is that too much to ask of you?

Confidence

No... More like Richard Nixon or Joe McCarthy but nothing like those you listed...

Confidence

How about attempting to give an intelligent response instead of being hysterical, or is that too much to ask of you?

Well hello and welcome to the board newcomer seeing you must be new and not knowing the answer to your question already...:scared1:

Confidence

No... More like Richard Nixon or Joe McCarthy but nothing like those you listed...

Also Pol Pot and Kim Jong Un, Communists who the majority of Leftists would fully support, when Pol Pot was murdering his own people American Leftists and Leftists worldwide loved him, just like Leftists were against the Vietnam War, just like Leftists supported the Communists in Spain during the 1930s and went from around the world to fight alongside their fellow Communist filth.

Confidence

Well hello and welcome to the board newcomer seeing you must be new and not knowing the answer to your question already...:scared1:

Well yes, I already know the answer to my question, it was a polite way of suggesting some Hillarybots stop being hysterical, making ridiculous comparisons and stop attempting to derail threads with their hysteria.

Confidence

Well yes, I already know the answer to my question, it was a polite way of suggesting some Hillarybots stop being hysterical, making ridiculous comparisons and stop attempting to derail threads with their hysteria.

Again, welcome to the board and you must be new because you know better than that!

Derailing the conversation is the agenda of many and the best I can do is ignore it as best as possible before I barf on them and their responses...

Confidence

I can hardly wait for Hillary to begin negotiating with Arab countries. I hope she has invested in some burka's and hijab's for her visits to the middle east. They have so much respect for women in that part of the world. LOL A new RESET button with the proper spelling would be nice when she goes to Russia to talk with Putin. That is, if he could stop laughing long enough to talk to her.
I also wonder if she will send a gay or a transgender to represent the US at the Vatican.

Decision Making – As it relates to his business dealings, Donald Trump appears to have made some good decisions. He tends to buy properties that have less of an upside if they also are a safer choice (i.e., less downside). Taking risks is part of business, but making sure the risks are calculated and you know the upsides and downsides is key...
Governance is not the same as mercantilism.

...Confidence – You might argue that Donald Trump is arrogant and could, perhaps, even be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder. Regardless of your viewpoint though it takes a confident person to be able to lead others effectively. Can you remember the last time you were influenced by someone who lacked confidence? It is a critical part of business, particularly when you are regularly involved in complex negotiations.
Merely the unfounded confidence of arrogance and lack of experience.

...What other things make you believe he would be a great leader?
There are none extant, so, there are no "other" things.

-------------------

Is your paycheck making it to your American bank account from Moscow, Vanya?

Forum List

Back