Unbelievable

the con butt hurt force is strong in this thread :( :lol: The usual suspects too- katzndogs, beretta304, & TNHarley :eusa_boohoo: Its going to be a LOOONG 4 years for you people. :badgrin:

Last edited:
Then you should be able to link it.

you link it, it's is newest press conference. did you watch it?
Yep. He said nothing of the sort. Sad that you have to lie, but that is how the GOP lost the election.

Keep up the good work.

catz fight? meow hissssssssssssssssss

Three Flame sisters: Pyorrhea (fill in the blank___Willow Twee______), Diarrhea (catz), and Gonorrhea (Ravi) are dead here. They've moved on...or have they?

the con butt hurt force is strong in this thread :( :lol: The usual suspects too- katzndogs, beretta304, & TNHarley :eusa_boohoo: Its going to be a LOOONG 4 years for you people. :badgrin:

Sure my butt hurts from this. I am middle class and care about my country

so moving the tax-rates back to where they were under Clinton, when the middle-class was doing better than they were under Bush II, is wrong because....?

Daydream much? I made one post prior to this. Odd definiton of butt hurt unless you are having another flare up of canker sores on your lips...now that's firsthand butt hurt! Pity really...

so moving the tax-rates back to where they were under Clinton, when the middle-class was doing better than they were under Bush II, is wrong because....?

Wow a lousy tax rate. Isn;t it soooo much more than that? Lets see... Im sure my insurance premiums will be going up. I have a few friends that have small business. soon I will be having to tell them "Sorry buddy we aint hiring. We just laid off 9" Wages are steadily declining. Shall I continue?

I watched obama say he was going to try to do better in his second term than he did in his first. No Shit? Now there's a challenge.

Do away with bushes tax cut, then the poor will know that democrats are full of crap, when they figure out bushes tax cut wasn't just for the rich. when after jaunuary and the obamacare tax goes into effect. They could go from tax creditors to tax payers.

I watched obama say he was going to try to do better in his second term than he did in his first. No Shit? Now there's a challenge.

2vmeush.jpg

I can only blame Bush for another two years, tops.

Forum List

Back