Unbelievable

I watched obama say he was going to try to do better in his second term than he did in his first. No Shit? Now there's a challenge.

2vmeush.jpg

I can only blame Bush for another two years, tops.

Asswarp isn't a bit upset that they didn't tell him about Petraeus..

Not exactly what he said...

Obama said he was not aware of any breach of classified information as Petraeus interacted with biographer Paula Broadwell or others. He referred questions about the investigation to FBI Director Robert Mueller.

“One of the challenges here is that we’re not supposed to meddle in criminal investigations,” the president said.

But, he added, “I have no evidence at this point from what I’ve seen that classified information was disclosed that would have in any way have had an impact on our national security.”

And Obama praised the work of Petraeus.

“General Petraeus had an extraordinary career, he served this country with great distinction,” Obama said. “We are safer because of the work that David Petraeus has done, and my main hope right now is that he and his family are able to move on and that this ends up being a single side note on what has otherwise been an extraordinary career.”

As for why he was not told about the investigation until last Thursday, weeks after other officials knew, Obama said, “I am withholding judgment with respect to how the entire process surrounding General Petraeus came up. We don’t have all the information yet, but I want to say I have a lot of confidence generally in the FBI.”

Addressing the reporters gathered in the East Room, he added, “It is also possible that had we been told, then you’d be sitting here asking a question of why we were interfering in a criminal investigation.”

Obama press conference: POTUS won?t weigh in on Petraeus, defends Rice - POLITICO.com

Obama said he was not aware of any breach of classified information as Petraeus interacted with biographer Paula Broadwell or others. He referred questions about the investigation to FBI Director Robert Mueller.

“One of the challenges here is that we’re not supposed to meddle in criminal investigations,” the president said.

But, he added, “I have no evidence at this point from what I’ve seen that classified information was disclosed that would have in any way have had an impact on our national security.”

“General Petraeus had an extraordinary career, he served this country with great distinction,” Obama said. “We are safer because of the work that David Petraeus has done, and my main hope right now is that he and his family are able to move on and that this ends up being a single side note on what has otherwise been an extraordinary career.”

As for why he was not told about the investigation until last Thursday, weeks after other officials knew, Obama said, “I am withholding judgment with respect to how the entire process surrounding General Petraeus came up. We don’t have all the information yet, but I want to say I have a lot of confidence generally in the FBI.”

Addressing the reporters gathered in the East Room, he added, “It is also possible that had we been told, then you’d be sitting here asking a question of why we were interfering in a criminal investigation.”

Obama press conference: POTUS won?t weigh in on Petraeus, defends Rice - POLITICO.com
Yeah, like I said, Willow lied. So sad.

How come Eric Cantor knew and obama isn't upset that he remained "clueless"

:lol::lol::lol:

Do you understand how your Obama Derangement Syndrome is causing you to appear mentally ill to all the normal people?

The President knows nothing about anything yet he's re-elected and your calling willow deranged.

Addressing the reporters gathered in the East Room, he added, “It is also possible that had we been told, then you’d be sitting here asking a question of why we were interfering in a criminal investigation

clueless schumuck? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

he can't even rely on the government entities he's leading to tell him pertinent stuff and he's not upset by that?

:lol::lol::lol:

So the FBI takes Petraeus' gf's PC and discovers classified documents on it. (Probably planted)

Petraeus testifies Friday and backs up Obama's video claim just to keep himself and his gf out of jail. The FBI Found Classified Documents On Paula Broadwell's Computer

See how it works?

Abuse of power. And without a corrupt media that refuses to hold these people's feet to the fire none of this would have happened and our President wouldn't be tampering with witnesses.

Eric Cantor knew but obummie was clueless, don't that give you pause to thought ravi the liar mcdavi?

Addressing the reporters gathered in the East Room, he added, “It is also possible that had we been told, then you’d be sitting here asking a question of why we were interfering in a criminal investigation

It was a joke. He knows nothing. Or pretends he does. What information came from that speech? "ummmm we are looking into that"

The smartest thing he said was that he liked Romney's handling of the Olympics.

It was a joke. He knows nothing. Or pretends he does. What information came from that speech? "ummmm we are looking into that"

The smartest thing he said was that he liked Romney's handling of the Olympics.

that and he' determined to continue his classwarfare and tax the shit outta his evil rich enemies. "a little bit more" :lol::lol::lol:

Obama is in deep shit. He said to come after him over Libya, well President big ears, your wish will be granted. You can only lie so much before the truth comes out.

Forum List

Back