"UNARMED" thug manages to shoot a cop; By disarming her after taser and talk failed.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Officer shot in Appleton shootout

Ah now this is more like it....this is a much better outcome according to liberals. A cop tried to arrest a thug. The thug....unarmed and resisting. Then....thug begins to attack the cop.

But does he get shot???? Nope.

The cop tried the nice way. Tried to talk it out and hug a thug. Tried to "de escalate". Failed and failed.

Tried a taser. You know the echo of the voices demanding "WHERE WAS THE TASER???" after every shooting.

It failed.

Then....the cop had her gun taken by the "unarmed" thug. And he shoots her. Then....he shoots two more innocent bystanders. Then....himself. Dead.

But you see....it's "fair" now because the cop got shot too.

Libs....may I ask....at WHAT POINT during this incident was the cops life in danger, and at what point would shooting the thug have been justified? Let me guess....the answer to both is AFTER he took the cops gun right?

And THAT IS why a cop will fucking shoot you before you get the gun.

You pretty much said everything I would have said. The problem here lies in the fact that dead cops doesn't factor into their agenda, so there won't be a Democrat "Police Lives Matter" movement.

The report says the cop was satisfied that the subject matched the description of a wanted robbery suspect. So why, especially being a woman, did she not proceed cautiously in accordance with standard procedure? You know, the drawn and pointed weapon, "Turn around. Hands behind you!" routine.

The worst that could have happened is the guy took off running and got away. Being a woman, unless she is one of those exceptional ones, it is not expected that she could effectively have caught up with and physically subdued him.

I have never approved of women on solo patrol for exactly this reason.

The report says the cop was satisfied that the subject matched the description of a wanted robbery suspect. So why, especially being a woman, did she not proceed cautiously in accordance with standard procedure? You know, the drawn and pointed weapon, "Turn around. Hands behind you!" routine.

The worst that could have happened is the guy took off running and got away. Being a woman, unless she is one of those exceptional ones, it is not expected that she could effectively have caught up with and physically subdued him.

I have never approved of women on solo patrol for exactly this reason.
. Now you know you can't convince libs that a woman is not qualified in some situations, and now their wanting to draft them in times of war ????? Priceless...... A lib is the devil himself, and don't anyone ever forget it.

Five quick observations:

1. Women should not be police officers.
  2. See 1
  3. See 1 & 2
  4. When Tasers fail, the operator better have solid self-defense skills. (See 1,2 &3)
  5. Face Palm at the idiot @ 2:22 lamenting the loss of life.
Len

Forum List

Back