UN exposes its hate, finally

No
I concur with the UN, Jerusalem has been more Christian and Muslim for many more years than it was ever Hebrew. Zionist have no right to Jerusalem.

With the way yous ignore the UN and continuously discredit it , your not worthy of UN approval.
Most are not even interested in anything zion anyway,

What a ridiculous post. Jerusalem is only important to Christianity and Islam because they copied Judaism.

Don't all religions copy each other, didn't Judaism arise in Mesopotamia?

No its a mid to early Bronze age belief system that seems fairly localized in its early stages. Developed in the Canaan area, prior to the Kingdom of Juda
So nothing to do with Abraham from Ur in Mesopotamia? What form of Judaism are you referring to that developed in Canaan? I thought the Israelites exterminated the Canaanites, I get confused with all these temple(s) Judaism, Reform Judaism, Orthodox Judaism, which came first?

Orthodox came before Conservative and Reform Judaism. According to the Bible, Abraham immigrated from Ur to Canaan. Some archaeologists believe that the Israelites (early Jews) actually emerged from the Canaanite culture. While the Bible states that the Israelites slaughtered the Canaanites, others believe that they intermarried and assimilated into one nation.

I concur with the UN, Jerusalem has been more Christian and Muslim for many more years than it was ever Hebrew. Zionist have no right to Jerusalem.

With the way yous ignore the UN and continuously discredit it , your not worthy of UN approval.

What a ridiculous post. Jerusalem is only important to Christianity and Islam because they copied Judaism.

The census is now that Abram came from the south east Turkey, Sanliurfa , Ur of the Chaldees. Jews are a sect of Canaanites, who developed over time, and they took the Canaanite language and El , the high Canaanite God.
The ones in Judea were called Jews, from the tribe of Judah, if one goes by the OT.

No

No its a mid to early Bronze age belief system that seems fairly localized in its early stages. Developed in the Canaan area, prior to the Kingdom of Juda
So nothing to do with Abraham from Ur in Mesopotamia? What form of Judaism are you referring to that developed in Canaan? I thought the Israelites exterminated the Canaanites, I get confused with all these temple(s) Judaism, Reform Judaism, Orthodox Judaism, which came first?

Orthodox came before Conservative and Reform Judaism. According to the Bible, Abraham immigrated from Ur to Canaan. Some archaeologists believe that the Israelites (early Jews) actually emerged from the Canaanite culture. While the Bible states that the Israelites slaughtered the Canaanites, others believe that they intermarried and assimilated into one nation.

No

The OT is really not all that historical and don't feel bad. One tribe, of Judah, dwelled in the land of Judea, and fought amongst the other tribes in the northern kingdom called Israel. Judah, the father of Judaism actually married a Canaanite woman Shuah. They are all the same , just different in beliefs. Its the same in Israel today.:( Nothing but a bloodbath.

No

Best physical evidence shows the proto Judaic people originated from the Hyksos of the Canaan area in the early bronze age, bearing in mind the higher ages encompassed different time periods in different areas. I minored in religious history for more years than I care to admit. There appears to have been no conquest of Canaan, but there does appear to have been a drought that hit the area pretty hard which is why the Egyptians pulled back from its outposts there in about the middle to late bronze period. Once the Egyptians had left the void was filled with what would become the Judaic people who do not appear to have been militarily significant until the later part of the bronze age. Even then they seem to have hosted battles where the primary players were foreign armies, which would indicate again they are not yet a military power sufficient to expel invaders.

The Egyptian slavery thing also does not appear in the archeological record. The Egyptians were excellent records keepers. Oh they enslaved people, but had an entire nation ever been released, or a series of plagues, there'd be a record of it. There's nothing.

Even looking at the desert in the area with penetrating radar, every camel rout can be traced, every campfire who's ash sunk through the desert sand, every piece of pottery, broken wheel, can be seen and there not a shred of evidence tens of thousands of people ever wandered the desert for a day let alone decades

Now don't take this as a treaties against the Judaic faith. I believe faith is based off the value of the lessons we might learn from them. Not in the accuracy of their representation of history.

Its what an individual faith leads each of us to accomplish, and how they teach us to treat one another wherein lies the value of any given faith.

I've seen a lot of good things come of people who believe in Judaism. I just am wiling to realize that nearly all religions are made up of stories not always intended to represent reality, but intended as lessons, too teach us how to live together.

While I know a number of Muslims, and have a healthy number who are friends. I don't see Islam as teaching tolerance. It seems more as it its all about blind obedience.

But getting back to our topic, the UN being exposed as a biassed entity.

Its been so ever since the Arab Block realized they weren't going to get their way in the Mandated area. They just barely blocked a peaceful solution and they've never forgotten it. Then they lost their bid to slaughter the remaining Judaic people and we all know how that worked out for them.

The UN is nothing more than the political arm of the Arab Muslim block at this point.

Last edited:
So, the New York Old Ladies International Debating Society - a.k.a. the United Nations - banned an exhibition, or a piece of one?

Big surprise, but, no big deal.

Conjure up a TV special and air it widely.

Far more widely than a brick-and-mortar exhibition could possibly have done.

Problem solved.

No

Best physical evidence shows the proto Judaic people originated from the Hyksos of the Canaan area in the early bronze age, bearing in mind the higher ages encompassed different time periods in different areas. I minored in religious history for more years than I care to admit. There appears to have been no conquest of Canaan, but there does appear to have been a drought that hit the area pretty hard which is why the Egyptians pulled back from its outposts there in about the middle to late bronze period. Once the Egyptians had left the void was filled with what would become the Judaic people who do not appear to have been militarily significant until the later part of the bronze age. Even then they seem to have hosted battles where the primary players were foreign armies, which would indicate again they are not yet a military power sufficient to expel invaders.

The Egyptian slavery thing also does not appear in the archeological record. The Egyptians were excellent records keepers. Oh they enslaved people, but had an entire nation ever been released, or a series of plagues, there'd be a record of it. There's nothing.

Even looking at the desert in the area with penetrating radar, every camel rout can be traced, every campfire who's ash sunk through the desert sand, every piece of pottery, broken wheel, can be seen and there not a shred of evidence tens of thousands of people ever wandered the desert for a day let alone decades

Now don't take this as a treaties against the Judaic faith. I believe faith is based off the value of the lessons we might learn from them. Not in the accuracy of their representation of history.

Its what an individual faith leads each of us to accomplish, and how they teach us to treat one another wherein lies the value of any given faith.

I've seen a lot of good things come of people who believe in Judaism. I just am wiling to realize that nearly all religions are made up of stories not always intended to represent reality, but intended as lessons, too teach us how to live together.

While I know a number of Muslims, and have a healthy number who are friends. I don't see Islam as teaching tolerance. It seems more as it its all about blind obedience.

Its been so ever since the Arab Block realized they weren't going to get their way in the Mandated area. They just barely blocked a peaceful solution and they've never forgotten it. Then they lost their bid to slaughter the remaining Judaic people and we all know how that worked out for them.

The UN is nothing more than the political arm of the Arab Muslim block at this point.

Everything you say is true, but when you get to the UN I do not believe so

"By disqualifying an exhibition about Zionism the UN is undermining the very existence of the State of Israel as the homeland of the Jewish people,” said Danon. "We will not allow the UN to censor the fact that Jerusalem is Israel’s eternal capital."

Jerusalem is not and should not be the capital of the land of Israel, its to be a neutral zone. Like you have posted above, Zionist have no divine right to the land which is what they base their claim on. It was never the homeland of the "jewish" people, and that fact that it was to be set up as a "secular state" says as much, since jew is not a race.

No

"By disqualifying an exhibition about Zionism the UN is undermining the very existence of the State of Israel as the homeland of the Jewish people,” said Danon. "We will not allow the UN to censor the fact that Jerusalem is Israel’s eternal capital."

Jerusalem is not and should not be the capital of the land of Israel, its to be a neutral zone. Like you have posted above, Zionist have no divine right to the land which is what they base their claim on. It was never the homeland of the "jewish" people, and that fact that it was to be set up as a "secular state" says as much, since jew is not a race.

I think where you are confused ( and I don't mean that is any fasicous { can't spell it } way ) is that you continue to believe this is a religious issue instead of a native rights issue. The Judaic people are hands down the native people of this area and as such have every right to at least a portion of the land and particularly the capitol which bears their name.

Its not a religious issue, its a simple matter of native rights. Granted many of the native tribes didn't end up with a homeland in any given area but the Judaic tribes are so numerous that it was inevitable they eventually gain a homeland. It was just fate which landed them in their traditional homeland.

But lets stick to the subject. The UN is dominated by 58 Arab or Muslim states all voting as a block against the native people of Israel, the Judiac people. I
As though no Muslim or Christian people are native of Israel. Anyway, aren't the 'Judaic people' the conquerors of Israel and not its aboriginals?

But lets stick to the subject. The UN is dominated by 58 Arab or Muslim states all voting as a block against the native people of Israel, the Judiac people. I
As though no Muslim or Christian people are native of Israel. Anyway, aren't the 'Judaic people' the conquerors of Israel and not its aboriginals?

There is no physical evidence to support the conquest story. From an archeological point of view, it never happened.

I did read some paper arguing for a few broken or collapsed city walls being evidence, but every ancient archeological site is comprised of collapsed walls, so it really doesn't constitute anything tangible either way.

The Bible Unearthed is an extremely good read on this subject.

From an archeological point of view, it never happened.
But from the history of a 'Judaic people' it did, no? I mean that's the same source as the present claim is based upon. You can't have it both ways.

No

I think where you are confused ( and I don't mean that is any fasicous { can't spell it } way ) is that you continue to believe this is a religious issue instead of a native rights issue. The Judaic people are hands down the native people of this area and as such have every right to at least a portion of the land and particularly the capitol which bears their name.

Its not a religious issue, its a simple matter of native rights. Granted many of the native tribes didn't end up with a homeland in any given area but the Judaic tribes are so numerous that it was inevitable they eventually gain a homeland. It was just fate which landed them in their traditional homeland.

If it was a native rights issue, they wouldn't have to round up every Tom , Dick and Harry from the globe to fill their illegal settlements, would they. It was not "fate". It was an actual take over of the country, via guerilla warfare. You seem to think those who returned are from the original Canaanite and of the Judaic religion which can't be further from the truth, most are Russian, German and Polish, and many Ukrainians. Those Palestinians that are still left there are the ones who have more rights to the land than any secular Zionist.

What those Zionist did and are doing in Palestine, is no different than what Germany did when it tried to take over Poland, same thing.

If Israel was the real homeland of all those Yiddish speaking Russians and Poles, why were they not already in Palestine.

The point, its too bad Israel doesn't like the UN, because the UN is right.

From an archeological point of view, it never happened.
But from the history of a 'Judaic people' it did, no? I mean that's the same source as the present claim is based upon. You can't have it both ways.

No, you are trying to equate a religious belief system with a scientific process called the empirical method. The two have no similarities. I prescribe to the empirical method, not everyone does. Thats not a flaw in my logic, its a flaw in theirs ;--).

You have religious people on both sides making all kinds of wild claims but I don't put much stock in either sides claims in that regard. Its a cultural issue IMHO an issue of native rights.

No

You are mistaking religious dogma for historical fact.
Am I? OK, would you like to explain or point me towards some sources where I could learn?

No

Thank you! :bow2:

No

You are mistaking religious dogma for historical fact.
Am I? OK, would you like to explain or point me towards some sources where I could learn?
Oops just reralised you did in post number 44, sorry! :oops:

Forum List

Back