UN Declares US Must Offer Home To ALL Central Americans

Why do you Trumpers ALWAYS LIE on their headlines. Even the trash site, Gateway Pundit, does not say that if you actually read the article. They lied also when they said "may" open the door when it was clearly a lie as well.

View attachment 301892
It says climate refugees cannot be turned back

where did it read that it doesnt say that?

Pray tell. where does it state the US must take in all central Americans?
The US is not exempted from the UN demand

I got my scuba certification on Canton island that is now a part of Kiribati. Canton was your typical coral atoll that only sticks out of the pacific maybe ten feet at the highest point, if even that. Last I looked on Google maps, Canton island is still there and looks much the same as it did way back when I was there with the exception that most of the structures that the Air Force had there are now gone. It was once a part of the western missile test range.
2° 50′ 0″ S, 171° 40′ 0″ W

If sea level went up enough anywhere to matter, that island would submerged by now because it's very close to the equator where the first to go under would be.
Why should we believe YOU? You're obviously a 'deplorable'....

Bwuhahahahahaha.....

(just kidding!!!)

Why do you Trumpers ALWAYS LIE on their headlines. Even the trash site, Gateway Pundit, does not say that if you actually read the article. They lied also when they said "may" open the door when it was clearly a lie as well.

View attachment 301892
should we lob on CNN, occupydemocrats and the like so you understand it's not one side that does ALL the lying?

this is why i can't take you seriously - or ANYONE who boils things down to TRUMPsters and such bullshit.

gateway pundit is crap on a wickerstick. period. but then so is CNN and many liberal sites that lie all the fucking time and you never utter a peep.
WTF? Where did I even mention Trump. Geeesus. This thread is about a lie. You're the one making it about Trump.
"why do trumpers always lie" -

so you DO make it about TRUMP. not the issue, not the people you are talking to - but trump. it's idiotic and asinine. but it seems to be you also.

View attachment 301892
should we lob on CNN, occupydemocrats and the like so you understand it's not one side that does ALL the lying?

this is why i can't take you seriously - or ANYONE who boils things down to TRUMPsters and such bullshit.

gateway pundit is crap on a wickerstick. period. but then so is CNN and many liberal sites that lie all the fucking time and you never utter a peep.
WTF? Where did I even mention Trump. Geeesus. This thread is about a lie. You're the one making it about Trump.

so you DO make it about TRUMP. not the issue, not the people you are talking to - but trump. it's idiotic and asinine. but it seems to be you also.
I use Trumper instead of Republican because the Republican party is dead as far as I am concerned..which has nothing to do with this thread. I never mentioned Trump himself as you falsely claimed.

View attachment 301892

I use Trumper instead of Republican because the Republican party is dead as far as I am concerned..which has nothing to do with this thread. I never mentioned Trump himself as you falsely claimed.
so like i said - you have to make it about trump. to make it worse, you have to stereotype people yet you are all asshurt when people stereotype your own side.

practice what you preach or just shut the fuck up. either is good.

View attachment 301892

This was a decision from the UN Human Rights Committee made a ruling that one may seek climate refugee status . It did not say countries had to open their borders that is the lie.

Time to raze the UN Building in NYC and replace it with a baseball field.

Nope. Kick the UN out. I'm sure the city of NY can make that building into shops, restaurants, condo's and apartments. Pretty good real estate. The city could make a fortune.

Kick the UN out. Let someone else babysit those dimwits.

View attachment 301892

so like i said - you have to make it about trump. to make it worse, you have to stereotype people yet you are all asshurt when people stereotype your own side.

You have a holier than thou attitude. You read posts through your purported unbiased lens that you believe show your impartiality. Your impartiality only extents as far as the fantasy world you live in.

Last edited:

View attachment 301892

This was a decision from the UN Human Rights Committee made a ruling that one may seek climate refugee status . It did not say countries had to open their borders that is the lie.
Refugees could already seek status before the ruling

but now they have the full weight of the UN behind them

You have a holier than thou attitude. You read posts through your purported unbiased lens that you believe show your impartiality. Your impartiality only extents as far as the fantasy world you live in.
And I'm different from the rest of us how? how holier than thou is it to classify an entire group of people as "Trumpers" and therefor beneath you?

like I said, practice what you preach.

UN Human Rights Ruling Says “Climate Refugees”
Cannot be Returned back to Their Home Country —

US Must Offer Home to All Central Americans

So the UN just voted to destabilize the United States, declaring it does not have the right to protect its own borders and decide who / how many foreigners come into the country .... based on, of all things, Climate Change.

"It is unlawful for governments to return people to countries where their lives might be threatened by the climate crisis, a landmark ruling by the United Nations human rights committee has found.

The judgment – which is the first of its kind – represents a legal “tipping point” and a moment that “opens the doorway” to future protection claims for people whose lives and wellbeing have been threatened due to global heating, experts say.

Tens of millions of people are expected to be displaced by global heating in the next decade."

:wtf:?!

Time to tell the U.N. to 'F* Off', resign as members, and tell them we are sorry one of our past Presidents ever helped form what has become this completely useless entity.

Time to inform the U.N. that it's headquarters can no longer be in the United States - don't forget to pay all of your parking tickets and all the money you owe us on the way out.....

:fu:

UN Human Rights Ruling Says "Climate Refugees" Cannot be Returned back to Their Home Country -- US Must Open Its Borders to All Central Americans

illegal aliens give the Corrupt Democrat Politicians the power to loot American paychecks

If concentrated numbers of animals standing around passing gas are a threat to our environment - a cause of Global Warming, wouldn't that make these caravans of large numbers of non-working individuals whose goal it is just to get into the US to live off our charity and natural resources a Global Warming threat?

:p

You know, this thread explains why Trumpers are suckers for conspiracy theories. There is absolutely nothing true int he headline about the UN mandating the US take in in Central Americans, but you are all going nuts over it. My advice::th_panties:
And my advice to you is to keep yours on.
I am not the one going crazy over a lie. Trumpers are are so easy to mislead. No wonder Trump manipulates you guys so easily. Incredible.
JL sez: "I am not the one going crazy over a lie."
You're not? Seems you are okay with the false allegations (aka lies) that the Democrats continually musically chair as fact until the 6 inquiries they stiffed the American taxpayers with for a hundred million smackers and also nullified the fake accusations that don't get under your nails. But if we supporters of President Trump point out that he is innocent, you go straight to orbit mode over.

You wouldn't be a little bit biased now, would you? :20:

So the UN just voted to destabilize the United States, declaring it does not have the right to protect its own borders and decide who / how many foreigners come into the country .... based on, of all things, Climate Change.

"It is unlawful for governments to return people to countries where their lives might be threatened by the climate crisis, a landmark ruling by the United Nations human rights committee has found.

The judgment – which is the first of its kind – represents a legal “tipping point” and a moment that “opens the doorway” to future protection claims for people whose lives and wellbeing have been threatened due to global heating, experts say.

Tens of millions of people are expected to be displaced by global heating in the next decade."

Time to tell the U.N. to 'F* Off', resign as members, and tell them we are sorry one of our past Presidents ever helped form what has become this completely useless entity.

Time to inform the U.N. that it's headquarters can no longer be in the United States - don't forget to pay all of your parking tickets and all the money you owe us on the way out.....

UN Human Rights Ruling Says "Climate Refugees" Cannot be Returned back to Their Home Country -- US Must Open Its Borders to All Central Americans

illegal aliens give the Corrupt Democrat Politicians the power to loot American paychecks
So do the corrupt Demmie Precinct Chairmen at the polls who ignore aliens who arrive on a bus whom no requests with which to see proof of citizenship or even a driver's license to prove citizenship or residency. American citizens have their citizenship rights partially revoked each and every time an alien vote gets through. So far, aliens have replaced the sixty million aborted unborn American citizens descended from people in the founders' era with strength going to the Demonrats. Nobody cares about our rights to vote and be counted one vote per one citizen.

If the U.N. insists that we give those poor refugees a home where they will be safe from global warming, will a couple of acres in Antarctica (or Siberia) do???

I've heard there is plenty of uninhabited land available in both places, and they should be safe from global warming for quite some time!!!

You know, this thread explains why Trumpers are suckers for conspiracy theories. There is absolutely nothing true int he headline about the UN mandating the US take in in Central Americans, but you are all going nuts over it. My advice::th_panties:
And my advice to you is to keep yours on.
I am not the one going crazy over a lie. Trumpers are are so easy to mislead. No wonder Trump manipulates you guys so easily. Incredible.
JL sez: "I am not the one going crazy over a lie."
You're not? Seems you are okay with the false allegations (aka lies) that the Democrats continually musically chair as fact until the 6 inquiries they stiffed the American taxpayers with for a hundred million smackers and also nullified the fake accusations that don't get under your nails. But if we supporters of President Trump point out that he is innocent, you go straight to orbit mode over.

You wouldn't be a little bit biased now, would you? :20:
Wow..Please re-write your post in clear and concise English. I would recommend breaking up your babbling post into shorter declarative sentences. If you do that, maybe I will not need Google translate to figure out what the hell your talking about.

Hahahahaha, that's some funny shit right there.

When the measure get to the Security Counsel, the only UN body that has any real power to enforce it's resolution, and we veto it,what will you frighten yourselves with then?

So do the corrupt Demmie Precinct Chairmen at the polls who ignore aliens who arrive on a bus whom no requests with which to see proof of citizenship or even a driver's license to prove citizenship or residency. American citizens have their citizenship rights partially revoked each and every time an alien vote gets through. So far, aliens have replaced the sixty million aborted unborn American citizens descended from people in the founders' era with strength going to the Demonrats. Nobody cares about our rights to vote and be counted one vote per one citizen.
I’ve done polling and they bring in Illegals.
We send them walking.

It's time for the UN to move its headquarters out of the U.S. I suggest Zimbabwe or Sudan, or some other such country which better represents the values they promote.

I can't see ANY good it's doing us or ever did us. The first one didn't work at all (League of Nations -- dissolved before WWII, having failed to prevent any invasions of anywhere) and the United Nations hasn't ever worked either. Why do this? It's crazy.

Forum List

Back