UN Declares US Must Offer Home To ALL Central Americans

UN Human Rights Ruling Says “Climate Refugees”
Cannot be Returned back to Their Home Country —

US Must Offer Home to All Central Americans

So the UN just voted to destabilize the United States, declaring it does not have the right to protect its own borders and decide who / how many foreigners come into the country .... based on, of all things, Climate Change.

"It is unlawful for governments to return people to countries where their lives might be threatened by the climate crisis, a landmark ruling by the United Nations human rights committee has found.

The judgment – which is the first of its kind – represents a legal “tipping point” and a moment that “opens the doorway” to future protection claims for people whose lives and wellbeing have been threatened due to global heating, experts say.

Tens of millions of people are expected to be displaced by global heating in the next decade."

:wtf:?!

Time to tell the U.N. to 'F* Off', resign as members, and tell them we are sorry one of our past Presidents ever helped form what has become this completely useless entity.

Time to inform the U.N. that it's headquarters can no longer be in the United States - don't forget to pay all of your parking tickets and all the money you owe us on the way out.....

:fu:

UN Human Rights Ruling Says "Climate Refugees" Cannot be Returned back to Their Home Country -- US Must Open Its Borders to All Central Americans

Never happened. Not even remotely

I am not the one going crazy over a lie. Trumpers are are so easy to mislead. No wonder Trump manipulates you guys so easily.
You mean how snowflakes went ape-shit over Gore saying in 2008 that US coastal cities would be flooded by 2013?!

Bwuhahahaha.....

Don't worry - all we have to do is win the war against 'Cow Farts'. Just ask AOC.... :p
You know this is not true. The UN never said the US had to take in Central American refugees. However, I expect this false news from Gateway Pundit to be taken as true by Trumpers from hereon out.

Prove it isn't true kid.
LOL..That is exactly what George Orwell would say. This whole thread is Orwellian.

17sftx.jpg
Sorry, JL. The warning award goes to the DNC Platform consisting of only 2 words: "Get Trump!"

You know this is not true. The UN never said the US had to take in Central American refugees.

'The United Nations ruled that “climate refugees” cannot be returned back to their home countries.'

I know it is hard to see / think past the emotionally-manipulated, TDS-suffering, hate-driven fog snowflakes live in, but TRY.... Do you know what this ruling means, lil' snowflake?

1st, let me allow the article itself try to get through to you:

"This ruling forces the United States to allow all Central Americans into our country."

MY turn:
While I find the claim that the U.N. decision 'forces' the United States to comply with anything they declare to be 'global law' to be ridiculous, it means if an illegal from anywhere in Central America crosses our border and declares he/she is seeking safe haven / sanctuary from the 'threat of Global Warming' the United States 'MUST' allow them into the US and allow them to stay.

I am sorry your reading comprehension level is so low....or is it that you did not even open the link / read the article?

So the UN just voted to destabilize the United States, declaring it does not have the right to protect its own borders and decide who / how many foreigners come into the country .... based on, of all things, Climate Change.

"It is unlawful for governments to return people to countries where their lives might be threatened by the climate crisis, a landmark ruling by the United Nations human rights committee has found.

The judgment – which is the first of its kind – represents a legal “tipping point” and a moment that “opens the doorway” to future protection claims for people whose lives and wellbeing have been threatened due to global heating, experts say.

Tens of millions of people are expected to be displaced by global heating in the next decade."

Time to tell the U.N. to 'F* Off', resign as members, and tell them we are sorry one of our past Presidents ever helped form what has become this completely useless entity.

Time to inform the U.N. that it's headquarters can no longer be in the United States - don't forget to pay all of your parking tickets and all the money you owe us on the way out.....

UN Human Rights Ruling Says "Climate Refugees" Cannot be Returned back to Their Home Country -- US Must Open Its Borders to All Central Americans

The UN can stick that suggestion up its ass

I am not the one going crazy over a lie. Trumpers are are so easy to mislead. No wonder Trump manipulates you guys so easily.
You mean how snowflakes went ape-shit over Gore saying in 2008 that US coastal cities would be flooded by 2013?!

Bwuhahahaha.....

Don't worry - all we have to do is win the war against 'Cow Farts'. Just ask AOC.... :p
You know this is not true. The UN never said the US had to take in Central American refugees. However, I expect this false news from Gateway Pundit to be taken as true by Trumpers from hereon out.

Dumb*as, educate yourself. You should ( but you won't because you're too lazy) read the entirety of that document. It''s open your eyes to what the UN wants

"9. We recognize the positive contribution of migrants for inclusive growth and sustainable development. We also recognize that international migration is a multi-dimensional reality of major relevance for the development of countries of origin, transit and destination, which requires coherent and comprehensive responses. We will cooperate internationally to ensure safe, orderly and regular migration involving full respect for human rights and the humane treatment of migrants regardless of migration status, of refugees and of displaced persons. Such cooperation should also strengthen the resilience of communities hosting refugees, particularly in developing countries. We underline the right of migrants to return to their country of citizenship, and recall that States must ensure that their returning nationals are duly received."

Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development .:. Sustainable Development Knowledge Platform

Never happened. Not even remotely
Wow. That was some spectacular photoediting! :lmao:

Bwuhahahaha.....

Prove it isn't true kid.
LOL..That is exactly what George Orwell would say. This whole thread is Orwellian.

17sftx.jpg

LOL, your ignorance is showing.

You know this is not true. The UN never said the US had to take in Central American refugees.

'The United Nations ruled that “climate refugees” cannot be returned back to their home countries.'

I know it is hard to see / think past the emotionally-manipulated, TDS-suffering, hate-driven fog snowflakes live in, but TRY.... Do you know what this ruling means, lil' snowflake?

1st, let me allow the article itself get it through to you:

"This ruling forces the United States to allow all Central Americans into our country."

MY turn:
While I find the claim that the U.N. decision 'forces' the United States to comply with anything they declare to be 'global law', it means if an illegal from anywhere in Central America crosses our border and declares he is seeking safe haven / sanctuary from the 'threat of Global Warming' the United States 'MUST' allow them into the US and allow them to stay.

I am sorry your reading comprehension level is so low....or is it that you did not even open the link / read the article?
I hate to break it to you, but just because Gateway Pundit says somethings does not make it true.

If you read the article in its entirety it goes on to lie that it "essentially" opens the border contradicting what you quoted. It is still a lie though.

MY turn:
While I find the claim that the U.N. decision 'forces' the United States to comply with anything they declare to be 'global law', it means if an illegal from anywhere in Central America crosses our border and declares he is seeking safe haven / sanctuary from the 'threat of Global Warming' the United States 'MUST' allow them into the US and allow them to stay.

I hate to break it to you, but just because Gateway Pundit says somethings does not make it true.

If you read the article in its entirety it goes on to lie that it "essentially" opens the border. It is still a lie though.

Then read the UN document I posted for you kid. Just because you say a thing "isn't" true doesn't make it so son.

MY turn:

If you read the article in its entirety it goes on to lie that it "essentially" opens the border. It is still a lie though.

Then read the UN document I posted for you kid. Just because you say a thing "isn't" true doesn't make it so son.
upload_2020-1-22_14-2-32.jpeg

Only a Trumper could take a UN Report on sustainability, make it insidious and turn it into something it's not.

Why do you Trumpers ALWAYS LIE on their headlines. Even the trash site, Gateway Pundit, does not say that if you actually read the article. They lied also when they said "may" open the door when it was clearly a lie as well.

View attachment 301892
It says climate refugees cannot be turned back

where did it read that it doesnt say that?

MY turn:

View attachment 301901

Only a Trumper could take a UN Report on sustainability, make it insidious and turn it into something it's not.

Only an idiot like you won't read and accept the truth. It is their stated goal to have all of that in place by 2030.

MY turn:

John doesnt want it to be true

MY turn:

John doesnt want it to be true

I'll tell you what, they aren't kidding. That report will make your hair stand up.

Why do you Trumpers ALWAYS LIE on their headlines. Even the trash site, Gateway Pundit, does not say that if you actually read the article. They lied also when they said "may" open the door when it was clearly a lie as well.

View attachment 301892
should we lob on CNN, occupydemocrats and the like so you understand it's not one side that does ALL the lying?

this is why i can't take you seriously - or ANYONE who boils things down to TRUMPsters and such bullshit.

gateway pundit is crap on a wickerstick. period. but then so is CNN and many liberal sites that lie all the fucking time and you never utter a peep.

"The judgment relates to the case of Ioane Teitiota, a man from the Pacific nation of Kiribati, which is considered one of the countries most threatened by rising sea levels. He applied for protection in New Zealand in 2013, claiming his and his family’s lives were at risk."

Ummm....Ioane.....you've been DUPED. Either that or YOU are using a lie to dupe others into moving your family to a better location.

'On December 14, 2008, former presidential candidate Al Gore predicted the North Polar Ice Cap would be completely ice free in five (5) years.' (2013)
-- Ten years ago, @AlGore predicted the North polar ice cap would be gone. Inconveniently, it’s still there

I HAVE READ SOME OF THE SAME SCIENTISTS ARE NOW SAYING THE NEW 'RISING TIDE ARMAGEDDON DATE' IS 2050....

"The judgment relates to the case of Ioane Teitiota, a man from the Pacific nation of Kiribati, which is considered one of the countries most threatened by rising sea levels. He applied for protection in New Zealand in 2013, claiming his and his family’s lives were at risk."

Ummm....Ioane.....you've been DUPED. Either that or YOU are using a lie to dupe others into moving your family to a better location.

'On December 14, 2008, former presidential candidate Al Gore predicted the North Polar Ice Cap would be completely ice free in five (5) years.' (2013)
-- Ten years ago, @AlGore predicted the North polar ice cap would be gone. Inconveniently, it’s still there

I HAVE READ SOME OF THE SAME SCIENTISTS ARE NOW SAYING THE NEW 'RISING TIDE ARMAGEDDON DATE' IS 2050....

I got my scuba certification on Canton island that is now a part of Kiribati. Canton was your typical coral atoll that only sticks out of the pacific maybe ten feet at the highest point, if even that. Last I looked on Google maps, Canton island is still there and looks much the same as it did way back when I was there with the exception that most of the structures that the Air Force had there are now gone. It was once a part of the western missile test range.
2° 50′ 0″ S, 171° 40′ 0″ W
If sea level went up enough anywhere to matter, that island would submerged by now because it's very close to the equator where the first to go under would be.

View attachment 301892
should we lob on CNN, occupydemocrats and the like so you understand it's not one side that does ALL the lying?

this is why i can't take you seriously - or ANYONE who boils things down to TRUMPsters and such bullshit.

gateway pundit is crap on a wickerstick. period. but then so is CNN and many liberal sites that lie all the fucking time and you never utter a peep.
CNN reports the same thing as Gatewaypundit

The United Nations ruled that “climate refugees” cannot be returned back to their home countries. - Bing

View attachment 301892
It says climate refugees cannot be turned back

where did it read that it doesnt say that?

Pray tell. where does it state the US must take in all central Americans?

The UN told us that climate change has nothing to do with climate. That it is, in reality, their way of redistributing our wealth.
Let's use the money we gift to the UN, to send all the poor climate sufferers to Brussels and insist that Brussels practice what they preach. Send a bunch to ReGreta's house too....

Climate policy has almost nothing to do anymore with environmental protection, says the German economist and IPCC official Ottmar Edenhofer. The next world climate summit in Cancun is actually an economy summit during which the distribution of the world’s resources will be negotiated.

Last edited:

View attachment 301892

WTF? Where did I even mention Trump. Geeesus. This thread is about a lie. You're the one making it about Trump.

Forum List

Back