UN Declares US Must Offer Home To ALL Central Americans

It's time for the UN to move its headquarters out of the U.S. I suggest Zimbabwe or Sudan, or some other such country which better represents the values they promote.

I can't see ANY good it's doing us or ever did us. The first one didn't work at all (League of Nations -- dissolved before WWII, having failed to prevent any invasions of anywhere) and the United Nations hasn't ever worked either. Why do this? It's crazy.

It serves the globalist elite in our government. Those UN related jobs are incredibly cushy jobs for the Ivy League drones.

You know, this thread explains why Trumpers are suckers for conspiracy theories. There is absolutely nothing true int he headline about the UN mandating the US take in in Central Americans, but you are all going nuts over it. My advice::th_panties:
And my advice to you is to keep yours on.
I am not the one going crazy over a lie. Trumpers are are so easy to mislead. No wonder Trump manipulates you guys so easily. Incredible.
JL sez: "I am not the one going crazy over a lie."
You're not? Seems you are okay with the false allegations (aka lies) that the Democrats continually musically chair as fact until the 6 inquiries they stiffed the American taxpayers with for a hundred million smackers and also nullified the fake accusations that don't get under your nails. But if we supporters of President Trump point out that he is innocent, you go straight to orbit mode over.

You wouldn't be a little bit biased now, would you? :20:
Wow..Please re-write your post in clear and concise English. I would recommend breaking up your babbling post into shorter declarative sentences. If you do that, maybe I will not need Google translate to figure out what the hell your talking about.
Oh, the post I wrote that easyt65 and Indeependent understand perfectly but you, the genius doesn't?

I recommend a course in junior college "reading comprehension" that brings speed reading with full understanding to its pupils. You're welcome for the best advice you've ever been given, from my keyboard to your monitor.
Why am I laughing? :abgg2q.jpg:

You know, this thread explains why Trumpers are suckers for conspiracy theories. There is absolutely nothing true int he headline about the UN mandating the US take in in Central Americans, but you are all going nuts over it. My advice::th_panties:
I am not the one going crazy over a lie. Trumpers are are so easy to mislead. No wonder Trump manipulates you guys so easily. Incredible.
You're not? Seems you are okay with the false allegations (aka lies) that the Democrats continually musically chair as fact until the 6 inquiries they stiffed the American taxpayers with for a hundred million smackers and also nullified the fake accusations that don't get under your nails. But if we supporters of President Trump point out that he is innocent, you go straight to orbit mode over.

Wow..Please re-write your post in clear and concise English. I would recommend breaking up your babbling post into shorter declarative sentences. If you do that, maybe I will not need Google translate to figure out what the hell your talking about.
Oh, the post I wrote that easyt65 and Indeependent understand perfectly but you, the genius doesn't?

I recommend a course in junior college "reading comprehension" that brings speed reading with full understanding to its pupils. You're welcome for the best advice you've ever been given, from my keyboard to your monitor.
Be gentle; JL is young and quite impressionable...by Liberal nonsense.

UN Human Rights Ruling Says “Climate Refugees”
Cannot be Returned back to Their Home Country —

US Must Offer Home to All Central Americans

So the UN just voted to destabilize the United States, declaring it does not have the right to protect its own borders and decide who / how many foreigners come into the country .... based on, of all things, Climate Change.

"It is unlawful for governments to return people to countries where their lives might be threatened by the climate crisis, a landmark ruling by the United Nations human rights committee has found.

The judgment – which is the first of its kind – represents a legal “tipping point” and a moment that “opens the doorway” to future protection claims for people whose lives and wellbeing have been threatened due to global heating, experts say.

Tens of millions of people are expected to be displaced by global heating in the next decade."

:wtf:?!

Time to tell the U.N. to 'F* Off', resign as members, and tell them we are sorry one of our past Presidents ever helped form what has become this completely useless entity.

Time to inform the U.N. that it's headquarters can no longer be in the United States - don't forget to pay all of your parking tickets and all the money you owe us on the way out.....

:fu:

UN Human Rights Ruling Says "Climate Refugees" Cannot be Returned back to Their Home Country -- US Must Open Its Borders to All Central Americans

Fuck the UN. The US needs to get out of the UN, and get the UN out of the US.

Be gentle; JL is young and quite impressionable...by Liberal nonsense.
Yeah, shame on me for helping out a naive wannabe Demmie lawyer with his eyes peering out from his lower alimentary tract. :blowpop:

LOL..you, easyt65 and Indeependent all inhabit the same cockeyed alternative universe. So, I would appreciate if from now on you write your posts in such a manner that those of us living on planet Earth can understand them.

LOL..you, easyt65 and Indeependent all inhabit the same cockeyed alternative universe. So, I would appreciate if from now on you write your posts in such a manner that those of us living on planet Earth can understand them.
Aw, Mr. Law. Sorry I don't speak in fluent and your native Amoeba gurgle. :rolleyes:

I am cold in the "tristate" area-----uhm ---the metropolitan area. I would like
a plane trip and hotel in Las Vegas------until june. I AM A CLIMATE
REFUGEE

Would you be kind enough to Link to one of my posts to which you are referring?

Forum List

Back