UN Calls for End to Islamos Sexually Mutilating Women by 2030

Frankly.... Islamic barbarians are even worse than Middle ages savages!

In the Dark Ages, bad as they were back then, they used to put a chastity belt on the women.... they didn't mutilate those poor souls.

What a scourge in the world these monsters are!

Are you really this ignorant about Western History?

Good 'Christians' did all sorts of mutilations on people in the Middle Ages and beyond.

Tongues being ripped out, hands and feet chopped off, eyes gouged out. People burned to death.

So much more 'civilized'........
Here we go!

BUT THE CRUSADES!!!!!
The funny thing is, the more we deal with Muslims, the more sense the Crusades make. Soon it will be abundantly clear the time has arrived to BRING OUT THE HOLY HAND GRENADE.

Yep- the Crusaders sacking Constantinople sure made sense........Christians killing Christians.........that showed those Muslims!
Christian armies, but not the Christian Church. The Pope protested the attacks fervently, but nobody was listening. Many atrocities committed by Christians similarly lacked endorsement by the Catholic Church. Ultimately we paid the price when Constantinople fell to Islam.

#1) It's not mutilation. It's circumcision. The jews have been performing it on males for thousands of year.

#2) It's none of the UN's business what people in other countries do within their own culture and borders.

#3) The globalist's controlled western nation's need to get a life and quit bothering people. ..... :cool:
Piss on you and your shitty religion, Achmed. When Christians finally have had enough, there won't be anywhere in the world where a Muslim man can hide, much less abuse his women.

I once talked to a Somali woman about female circumcision. (99.9% of Somali girls have the procedure performed on them)

She said her father didn't want her and her sister to have the surgery. So her mother waited until he was at work one day, and took the daughter's to the doctor and had it done.

Like I said, it's the women who insist their daughters have the surgery. In fact, mother's who live in western countries, will schedule a vacation with their children and go back to their country of origin to visit relatives. And while there have the surgery performed.

Happens all of the time. ...... :cool:

Isn't it worthwhile to try and change such an awful practice? Maybe the UN can make a big difference, and shouldn't they at least try?
No...Because the effort is futile.
Now, if people of a culture that decide to immigrate to a nation where said practice is illegal, that is another story.
The UN has no business trying to "save people from themselves".

It's better than ignoring the problem.
Lip service is not helping anything.
At the end of the day all we can do in our civilized nations is to make sure the practice is outlawed and close monitoring of immigrants who do have a cultural propensity to practice this. THAT is doing something to stop it...HERE. where it IS our business.
If you think some UN bureaucrat blowing sunshine up everyone's ass is going to put a stop to thousands of years of cultural practice, you're nuts.

You do realize that many women in those countries believe any woman who doesn't have that clitorectomy is unclean, a whore? Including themselves if they haven't had one.
It's never had any purpose except to keep a woman from straying--(Jesus, these Muslims are so paranoid about their women jumping the fence!) and it's truly sad, but when you make it illegal, as it is in the U.S., women will take their daughters to practitioners in third world countries to perform them or take them to do-it-yourself butchers who make it more dangerous.
My heart goes out to women in such societies, but the U.N. had best change the women's minds first, before outlawing the practice.
At the end of the day anything can be outlawed. The issue then is enforcement.
Who from the UN is going to enforce any such resolution? Do you see the possibility of anything but remote of such enforcement?
The people subject here are not of civilized modern societies

Who knows what the world will look like in 2030?
Your point?.....
"Who's to say" is NOT an acceptable response to anything.

The United Nations in February 2016 has taken swift and firm action, asking Muslims to stop sexually mutilating women by 2030. No doubt Muslims will not add to the 200 million women alive today who have been mutilated now.

Aloha Snackbar!

International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation, 6 February

Why do you only care when Muslims sexually mutilate women?
The majority of Muslim domonated nations practice this. However. it is not religious rite. It is a cultural practice.
Does that make it better you think it's not a religious rite?
No...I am merely pointing out the inaccuracy of the OP....That female circumcision is a religious practice limited to Muslims. It is not.
I view the mutilation of a woman's ( actually this is done to girls) private parts to be barbaric.

You do realize that many women in those countries believe any woman who doesn't have that clitorectomy is unclean, a whore? Including themselves if they haven't had one.
It's never had any purpose except to keep a woman from straying--(Jesus, these Muslims are so paranoid about their women jumping the fence!) and it's truly sad, but when you make it illegal, as it is in the U.S., women will take their daughters to practitioners in third world countries to perform them or take them to do-it-yourself butchers who make it more dangerous.
My heart goes out to women in such societies, but the U.N. had best change the women's minds first, before outlawing the practice.
Who from the UN is going to enforce any such resolution? Do you see the possibility of anything but remote of such enforcement?

Countries have outlawed the practice. And with the outlawing of the practice comes a reduction of the practice.

Frankly it depends on the effort that the government puts into preventing it from happening.
In each individual nation. yes. The UN as some mistakenly believe, has no such enforcement powers, Nor does the UN have legislative powers within a sovereign nation.
And again, even if a third world nation outlaws the practice, the point is moot if there is no education and no change in cultural mores.

The United Nations in February 2016 has taken swift and firm action, asking Muslims to stop sexually mutilating women by 2030. No doubt Muslims will not add to the 200 million women alive today who have been mutilated now.

Aloha Snackbar!

International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation, 6 February
To my knowledge female circumcision is not religious ritual. It is a cultural practice.
The theory is that a woman who is circumsized will not feel pleasure during sex and thus will be less likely to cheat on her husband.
In some middle Eastern and South Asian Cultures, a woman is is viewed as "promiscuous" ( their perception on this is archaic) can and does bring shame to her family.
Western cultures view this as barbaric.
Islamic practice.

I still wonder why it is that you only object to female circumcision when it is an 'Islamic practice'.

UNICEF reported in 2013 that, for example, 55 percent of Christian women and girls in Niger had experienced FGM, compared with two percent of their Muslim counterparts.[102] The only Jewish group known to have practised it are the Beta Israel of Ethiopia. Judaism requires male circumcision, but does not allow FGM.[103] FGM is also practised by animist groups, particularly in Guinea and Mali.[2]:175
You and I are on opposite sides of the political aisle. However, on this point I find myself in complete agreement with your above assessment.
Thank you for the effort to dig up some facts on this isue.
It is pointless for anyone to argue with those who make irrational or false statements.
Leave it alone. You are not going to convince the OP otherwise.

So why would you remove a clitoris?
Ok....I once saw this issue discussed in of all arenas an episode of Law and Order.
Having never heard of such a thing, I decided to do some research on the matter. And in doing so, learned a thing or two about the female anatomy. Of course asking the wife a few "delicate" questions helped out as well.
Here goes..
The clitoris is loaded with nerve endings that are connected on a 'nerve super highway' to the pleasure receptors in the brain. This makes this organ the most sensitive of all female genital parts.
Now, based on the information I was able to find, the purpose of female circumcision is to reduce the woman's capacity to enjoy sexual activity. The theory is, the less a woman enjoys sex, the less likely she is to stray from her husband. In certain cultures, female promiscuity is highly likely to bring shame upon the family of the woman. and in some cultures, preservation of family honor is paramount above even life itself. Hence the reason for so called 'honor killings'.....

Who knows what the world will look like in 2030?
Your point?.....
"Who's to say" is NOT an acceptable response to anything.

While it doesn't look that way now, the situation can be much better in 2030. Who knows what will get the ball rolling, and a foundation is needed.

It's better than ignoring the problem.
Lip service is not helping anything.
At the end of the day all we can do in our civilized nations is to make sure the practice is outlawed and close monitoring of immigrants who do have a cultural propensity to practice this. THAT is doing something to stop it...HERE. where it IS our business.
If you think some UN bureaucrat blowing sunshine up everyone's ass is going to put a stop to thousands of years of cultural practice, you're nuts.

Would you prefer the UN does nothing?

It is such a glaring abuse and atrocity, putting a spotlight on it is welcome.

Countries have outlawed the practice. And with the outlawing of the practice comes a reduction of the practice.

Frankly it depends on the effort that the government puts into preventing it from happening.
In each individual nation. yes. The UN as some mistakenly believe, has no such enforcement powers, Nor does the UN have legislative powers within a sovereign nation.
And again, even if a third world nation outlaws the practice, the point is moot if there is no education and no change in cultural mores.

One step at a time.

Forum List

Back