Ummm ... Negotiating With Terrorists? $400 Million to Iran

Obamoid is funding terrorism-----sheeeeesh I voted for that
"thing" He has compromised the reputation of the USA----
by kissing the stinking asses of the Iranians

Hezbollah ain't funny, Oggie-----it will be reasonable to blame
the deaths of their future victims on the beneficent OBAMA

Obama sent $400m to Iran as American prisoners freed
The pallets, which were stuffed with euros, Swiss francs and other foreign currencies, arrived in Tehran on January 17. That same day, four US citizens were released in exchange for seven Iranians held in the United States.

Obama paid Iran $400 million ransom for American hostages: report
The Obama administration secretly airlifted $400 million in cash to Iran in January at the same time Tehran was releasing four jailed Americans, payment that a top congressional Republican is calling “ransom.”

Reports: Obama paid $1.7 billion ‘ransom’ to Iran for hostages’ release
The Obama administration has paid a “ransom” of $1.7 billion in U.S. taxpayers’ funds to Iran for the release of American hostages, critics and Iran officials said.
Now that Obama has set the standards that America will pay ransoms for US citizens, every US citizen is now a target for being taken as a hostage.
I can tell you forgot to read the article:
The money represented the first installment of a $1.7 billion settlement that the administration reached with Iran to resolve a decades-old failed arms deal signed before the Iranian revolution in 1979, the Journal reported.

who gives a shit what his opinion is?
You don't even know who he is.
he was an iranian prisoner.

so again, why should anyone give a shit about his opinion?
That's right, he just one of the victims of Iran. The little people.
Shitforbrains like you listen to Striesand.
lol. victim.

but really, why would you care what he has to say about a debt payment?
Tortured for 3 years and you lol.
Only a freak like you could lol and think we owe the worlds leading sponsor of terrorism anything.
we took a payment for product never delivered. we owed them money.

You don't even know who he is.

lol. victim.

Only a freak like you could lol and think we owe the worlds leading sponsor of terrorism anything.
We took the money because Iran went to war with America, moron. Let me guess - you're under 35 and a byproduct of Leftard university brainwashing.

The pallets, which were stuffed with euros, Swiss francs and other foreign currencies, arrived in Tehran on January 17. That same day, four US citizens were released in exchange for seven Iranians held in the United States.

The Obama administration secretly airlifted $400 million in cash to Iran in January at the same time Tehran was releasing four jailed Americans, payment that a top congressional Republican is calling “ransom.”

The Obama administration has paid a “ransom” of $1.7 billion in U.S. taxpayers’ funds to Iran for the release of American hostages, critics and Iran officials said.
Now that Obama has set the standards that America will pay ransoms for US citizens, every US citizen is now a target for being taken as a hostage.
The money represented the first installment of a $1.7 billion settlement that the administration reached with Iran to resolve a decades-old failed arms deal signed before the Iranian revolution in 1979, the Journal reported.
Translation: Obama gave the worlds leading sponsor of terrorism $1.7 billion in cash.

lol. victim.

We took the money because Iran went to war with America, moron. Let me guess - you're under 35 and a byproduct of Leftard university brainwashing.
oh my. so much wrong.

we took the money as part if an arms deal that we never completed.

iran never went to war with america.

and let me guess... you barely squeaked out a high school diploma and now consider anyone with an education somehow ignorant

Translation: Obama gave the worlds leading sponsor of terrorism $1.7 billion in cash.
Yet screwed them out of the money over the nuke deal......

lol. victim.

oh my. so much wrong.

Yep. A byproduct of a Leftard university. No concept of history or reality.

Yet screwed them out of the money over the nuke deal......
Almost every American casualty in Iraq was at the hands of Iranian supplied arms.
No wonder you lefties love Iran.

lol. victim.

oh my. so much wrong.

It's not too late. lots ofpeople of advanced age go back and try to complete that degree, even those that couldn't hack it the first time.

there's probably some remedial classes you could get into.

oh my. so much wrong.

It's not too late. lots ofpeople of advanced age go back and try to complete that degree, even those that couldn't hack it the first time.

there's probably some remedial classes you could get into.
Too funny. Probably one of those 30 year old professional students I used to see. Terrified to step out into the real world and be productive.

True, but it was Iran's money in the first place. It was frozen assets that the U.S. simply returned to Iran. Since the U.S. does not currently have banking relations with Iran and could not facilitate a wire transfer of funds - the U.S. sent skids of cash. NaziCons shit their pants again for nothing.

It was Iran's money in the first place. It was frozen assets that the U.S. simply returned to Iran. Since the U.S. does not currently have banking relations with Iran and could not facilitate a wire transfer of funds - the U.S. sent skids of cash. NaziCons shit their pants again for nothing.

This was just aired on MSNBC.

True, but it was Iran's money in the first place. It was frozen assets that the U.S. simply returned to Iran. Since the U.S. does not currently have banking relations with Iran and could not facilitate a wire transfer of funds - the U.S. sent skids of cash. NaziCons shit their pants again for nothing.
Payback for fucking with America. Give it to the tens of thousands of Americans who were victims of Iranian weapons and prisons.

And that money was given to us by a different government.

This is a non issue idiots. That's why the mods merge all threads on this subject but leave....

In 200 different threads on the same forum.

Forum List

Back