Ummm ... Negotiating With Terrorists? $400 Million to Iran

More lies and deceit from this administration and it's illegal..not that that ever stops liberals.

You can't pay someone with their own money. When Iran took American embassy hostages, Carter froze their assets. But legally, the money never belonged to the US. It's been explained before many times. Why can't the GOP "get it"?
Is that Iran said when they got their greenbacks?
No, they said they wanted something tangible.
Besides, alot of secrecy for so called owed money

Obama sent $400m to Iran as American prisoners freed
The pallets, which were stuffed with euros, Swiss francs and other foreign currencies, arrived in Tehran on January 17. That same day, four US citizens were released in exchange for seven Iranians held in the United States.

Obama paid Iran $400 million ransom for American hostages: report
The Obama administration secretly airlifted $400 million in cash to Iran in January at the same time Tehran was releasing four jailed Americans, payment that a top congressional Republican is calling “ransom.”

Reports: Obama paid $1.7 billion ‘ransom’ to Iran for hostages’ release
The Obama administration has paid a “ransom” of $1.7 billion in U.S. taxpayers’ funds to Iran for the release of American hostages, critics and Iran officials said.
Now that Obama has set the standards that America will pay ransoms for US citizens, every US citizen is now a target for being taken as a hostage.

so instead of doing a 1 for 1 swap, like any normal person, let alone leader of the free world would do.

He gave up 7 to get 4 and paid $100 million each.

What a low life pile of dog vomit.

simply unacceptable and yes, set up every American to be kidnapped and sold

Obamoid is funding terrorism-----sheeeeesh I voted for that
"thing" He has compromised the reputation of the USA----
by kissing the stinking asses of the Iranians

Kerry bows to the mullahs and they kidnap Americans?....These are sad days in the History of our country.."plane loads of wooden pallets with cash"..WTF?:mad:

Screen-Shot-2016-08-02-at-9.14.50-PM-400x275.png

Wooden pallets stacked with euros, Swiss francs and other currencies were flown into Iran on an unmarked cargo plane, according to these officials. The U.S. procured the money from the central banks of the Netherlands and Switzerland,

Obama Paid A Ransom To Iran: U.S. Sent Cash To Iran As Americans Were Freed

You voted for Obama?:uhh:

yeah-----I did it............ he has such a nice smile

Were you crying when he was elected with the others?:eusa_think:

I cried the second time..... ----he was ENOUGH of a problem -------along with him came ---Helldegard and Kerry da klown....
I abstained

You voted for Obama?:uhh:

yeah-----I did it............ he has such a nice smile

Were you crying when he was elected with the others?:eusa_think:

I cried the second time..... ----he was ENOUGH of a problem -------along with him came ---Helldegard and Kerry da klown....
I abstained

While cult followers cried..The mullah's were laughing

Forum List

Back