Ummm ... Negotiating With Terrorists? $400 Million to Iran

And once the a holes decide to act like civilized human beings it absolutely should be returned - but they haven't

Iran didn't start a war on a lie and kill a million Iraqis over weapons that didn't exist. That would be us.

Amusingly, Persia/Iran has had 'civilization" for thousands of years... compared to us where it's only been a few hundred since we emerged from genocide of the Natives and enslaving the blacks.

Which means nothing. The money being paid is now. Because we advanced civilization and they regressed is the point.

Remind me again, what war did we declare on Iran based on a lie?

None

Last edited:
I agree, we should have left them white americans in Iraq to die!!

Sad and short sighted.
I was being sarcastic......had he let these people rot, he would have taken heat for it, the man can't win with white people, end of effin story....about the only thing that can my you nuts happy, is a squirrel on a diet!!

Sure he would, just like he's catching hell over this:

Pakistani doctor who helped find bin Laden still languishing in jail - France 24

Obama should have simply said that the day ALL the Americans held by Iran land in Germany is the day we would consider opening negotiations. Until then, the sanctions would continue, and increase as deemed proper.

Instead, he gave them what they wanted and got nothing in return.

It's all intentional, you know.

Obama should have simply said that the day ALL the Americans held by Iran land in Germany is the day we would consider opening negotiations. Until then, the sanctions would continue, and increase as deemed proper.

Nothing in return? So what was those white people we saw getting off the plane, ghost?

Nothing in return? So what was those white people we saw getting off the plane, ghost?

Pffft.

I see you are a citizen of the Idiocracy, in high standing,

Tortured for 3 years and you lol.
Only a freak like you could lol and think we owe the worlds leading sponsor of terrorism anything.
we took a payment for product never delivered. we owed them money.

Fuck them, they owe the victims of their terrorism money:slap:

Supreme Court Rules Frozen Iranian Money Be Turned Over To U.S. Terrorism Victims
ok. and unless I'm mistaken assets have been seized for that purpose

Wrong..

But for the victims, the side deal is a betrayal, not a bargain. In 2000, the Clinton administration agreed to pay the $400 million to more than a dozen Americans who had won judgments against Iran in U.S. courts. At the time, American officials assured the victims that the Treasury would be reimbursed from the seized Iranian funds. That same year, Congress passed a law empowering the president to get the money from Iran. “We all believed that Iran would pay our damages, not U.S. taxpayers,” says Stephen Flatow, a New Jersey real estate lawyer who received $24 million for the death of his 19-year-old daughter in a 1995 bus bombing in the Gaza Strip. “And now, 15 years later, we find out that they never deducted the money from the account. It makes me nauseous. The Iranians aren’t paying a cent.”

Why U.S. taxpayers, not Tehran, compensated victims of Iranian attacks against Americans
Supreme Court allows families of terrorism victims to collect Iranian assets

This is what stuck out to me.

“We all believed that Iran would pay our damages, not U.S. taxpayers,” says Stephen Flatow, a New Jersey real estate lawyer who received $24 million for the death of his 19-year-old daughter in a 1995 bus bombing in the Gaza Strip. “And now, 15 years later, we find out that they never deducted the money from the account. It makes me nauseous. The Iranians aren’t paying a cent.”

we took a payment for product never delivered. we owed them money.

Fuck them, they owe the victims of their terrorism money:slap:

Supreme Court Rules Frozen Iranian Money Be Turned Over To U.S. Terrorism Victims

Wrong..

But for the victims, the side deal is a betrayal, not a bargain. In 2000, the Clinton administration agreed to pay the $400 million to more than a dozen Americans who had won judgments against Iran in U.S. courts. At the time, American officials assured the victims that the Treasury would be reimbursed from the seized Iranian funds. That same year, Congress passed a law empowering the president to get the money from Iran. “We all believed that Iran would pay our damages, not U.S. taxpayers,” says Stephen Flatow, a New Jersey real estate lawyer who received $24 million for the death of his 19-year-old daughter in a 1995 bus bombing in the Gaza Strip. “And now, 15 years later, we find out that they never deducted the money from the account. It makes me nauseous. The Iranians aren’t paying a cent.”

Why U.S. taxpayers, not Tehran, compensated victims of Iranian attacks against Americans

“We all believed that Iran would pay our damages, not U.S. taxpayers,” says Stephen Flatow, a New Jersey real estate lawyer who received $24 million for the death of his 19-year-old daughter in a 1995 bus bombing in the Gaza Strip. “And now, 15 years later, we find out that they never deducted the money from the account. It makes me nauseous. The Iranians aren’t paying a cent.”
what part of that matters to you? why did it stick out to you?

Iran has taken 2 more Americans hostage since they got paid for the four they released. At $100,000,000 a pop, they will get rich and we will go broke.

Wrong..

The money should have been taken out of the frozen Iranian funds instead of the US taxpayer.

Wrong..

The money should have been taken out of the frozen Iranian funds instead of the US taxpayer.
you may believe so, and i may believe so, but legally that wasn't an option.

Forum List

Back