UK's first all-electric car charging forecourt opens in Essex

This is all very encouraging.A real kick in the bollocks for the deniers.
And where is that electricity for those cars coming from again?

Solar? Pretty dark out this time of year? Wind? Dont think you have enough Dutch Windmills to cover the whole bucktooth population of Britain yet. So will you be charging cars, and cutting off your computer and other electricity while charging?

And where is that electricity for those cars coming from again?

Solar? Pretty dark out this time of year? Wind? Dont think you have enough Dutch Windmills to cover the whole bucktooth population of Britain yet. So will you be charging cars, and cutting off your computer and other electricity while charging?

The article explains it. All you have to do is read. On top of that if you aren't interested don't buy one. It's simple.

Are electric cars perfected yet? No, people still largely rode horses when cars hit the road. This is simply another large step forward. I don't understand why that scares so many people.

We have very few charging stations here in the US. But when I see one, I always park by petrol-powered motor car in it's space, just for shits and grins.

They are all over. You just aren't paying attention. Every single electric outlet can also be a charging station.

We have very few charging stations here in the US. But when I see one, I always park by petrol-powered motor car in it's space, just for shits and grins.
So here i was driving my Lexus Hybrid CTH-200, not fully electric but it got 42 miles to the gallon, because Obammy, the brown turd had driven gas prices to 4 dollars a gallon. In Manassas(have to get rid of Man, gender specific, call it Asses Va) Amtrak parking lot, they had parking for electric/hybrid cars, so i used it, because there werent any electric vehicles. After about a year, i got a warning saying i was not allowed to park there. I looked at the sign and it said electric vehicles only, and not one space was being used. Talk about turds, thanks to Terry McAweful, he made plenty of spaces, none were used. Typical of prog thinking...

Last edited:

Solar is a novelty for the virtue signaler types. In the UK it’s less than 4% of their power production. It will never be a feasible primary power source. Here in super sunny Arizona it’s no where near being a feasible power source, it only makes up 6% of our power. It just can’t compete with nuclear.

Real “clean energy” won’t come until we have mastered fusion nuclear technology, which will be another hundred years. Not that a dolt like you would understand that.

Something tells me you can be a quite unpopular character amongst your local community.

When you played football at school and caught the ball, did you run off the pitch with it?

So here i was driving my Lexus Hybrid CTH-200, not fully electric but it got 42 miles to the gallon, because Obammy, the brown turd had driven gas prices to 4 dollars a gallon. In Manassas(have to get rid of Man, gender specific, call it Asses Va) Amtrak parking lot, they had parking for electric/hybrid cars, so i used it, because there werent any electric vehicles. After about a year, i got a warning saying i was not allowed to park there. I looked at the sign and it said electric vehicles only, and not one space was being used. Talk about turds, thanks to Terry McAweful, he made plenty of spaces, none were used. Typical of prog thinking...
Future generations will recognise the hardship that you have endured.

Something tells me you can be a quite unpopular character amongst your local community.

When you played football at school and caught the ball, did you run off the pitch with it?

I don't have a "local community." Just some other people living dangerously close to my personal space.

Solar is a novelty for the virtue signaler types. In the UK it’s less than 4% of their power production. It will never be a feasible primary power source. Here in super sunny Arizona it’s no where near being a feasible power source, it only makes up 6% of our power. It just can’t compete with nuclear.

Real “clean energy” won’t come until we have mastered fusion nuclear technology, which will be another hundred years. Not that a dolt like you would understand that.
There are plenty of waves crashing against UK shorelines. That technology has yet to be developed.
I won't personally mind a few more nuclear power stations built and paid for by the Chinese at least in the short term.

There are plenty of waves crashing against UK shorelines. That technology has yet to be developed.
I won't personally mind a few more nuclear power stations built and paid for by the Chinese at least in the short term.

Good idea, Neville. Turn over part of your power grid to the CHICOMs.

:laughing0301:

merlin_23352849_dd45e7f2-c2f0-4fee-9ae5-e1e51052cca0-jumbo.jpg

I don't have a "local community." Just some other people living dangerously close to my personal space.
Hmm sort of figures! And what have they nicknamed you - "Old misery nuts!"

Hmm sort of figures! And what have they nicknamed you - "Old misery nuts!"

Not me, I'm Mr Happy Nuts. My cities were never Blitz- bombed by sausage-eating beer-swilling Huns, like yours were.

China building nuclear power plants on British soil? You should have your ass kicked for even thinking about something that stupid.

We had no problem wringing the Iron Eagles neck but we ain't dumb enough to mess with the Red Dragon.

Besides Chinese cell phone camera tech, is on another level to I Phone. I now snap much better selfies.

We had no problem wringing the Iron Eagles neck but we ain't dumb enough to mess with the Red Dragon.

Besides Chinese cell phone camera tech, is on another level to I Phone. I now snap much better selfies.

Yeah. I bet some rich fat Chinaman is sitting there drooling over your dick pictures, when his phone sends them to his computer.

I didnt see anything on time to charge.
Can you charge your car as fast as I can fill up my 38 gallon tank on my Tundra?
Of course the answer is no.
Sure would hate to be the guy third and fourth in line....you'd be waiting for a loooong time.

Forum List

Back