IT'S RUSSIA'S FAULT, IT'S RUSSIA'S FAULT, but it was a Ukrainian Missile, yeah but?

This might sound crazy, but I’m glad it was a Ukrainian defense missile as opposed to the Russians. This way NATO won’t have to act

Breaking news: Stoltenberg has made it crystal 'foggy' that the Ukraine had no choice but to recklessy kill two Poles, on account of it being Russia's fault.

I think that maybe most Americans really aren't interested though, so let's get this thread off the bottom and out of sight.

Trump could have probably avoided all this trouble with Russia before it became so dangerous!

This might sound crazy, but I’m glad it was a Ukrainian defense missile as opposed to the Russians. This way NATO won’t have to act
Exactly, and there were obviously a lot of Americans soiling their pants over this issue last night. Now it's safely defused until damage control calls for another one.

It was a US missile built in Washington state
Trump would have never allowed this US proxy war with Russia.
Vlad has Trump by the short curlies over the pissing hookers honey trap.

There were some lessons learned though by several propagandists who figured it all wrong before the smoke could clear.

We may not be so lucky the next time.

Go Trump!

Fair enough.

According to NATO, the "underlying cause" of the missile strike in Poland was the war Russia started.

And since NATO seems to be very fond of finding "fundamental causes" I would strongly urge the military organization to take a good look in the mirror in order to find one of the root causes of the war in Ukraine

S-300s were never built by the United States genius. Only the Russians
Can you cite an article where that has been proven? Ukraine would have S-300s but I've seen no documentation that proves this. The NATO investigation was pretty simple. They had AWACS airborne at the time and have a data track for the entire life of the missile's flight. It was a misfired Ukrainian missile that was launched during the latest Russian missile barrage against Ukraine's energy infrastructure.

Dang, no WW3 this time. Nato eats some crow for going off halfcocked.

Weren’t the usual suspects calling us “Putin lovers” for suggesting that the US “military intelligence“ was lying its ass off when they claimed it came from the Russians?

1E2BBF14-25AD-4BFC-B419-0D093181FE19.png

It is Russias fault.

It was Russias fault for the civilians they killed last night

It was Russias fault for the civilians they murdered last week

It was Russias fault for the war crimes they’ve committed since their illegal invasion of Ukraine

It was Russias fault for the massive losses of their own military

And it will continue to be Russias fault, and they will continue to pay the price for it

And there are new weapon systems headed to Ukraine.

And Russias losses will continue

Weren’t the usual suspects calling us “Putin lovers” for suggesting that the US “military intelligence“ was lying its ass off when they claimed it came from the Russians?

View attachment 727122
It was an air defence missile, genius. At this time, Russian missiles were heading to Lviv and Kovel. Can you locate these cities with Google Maps or should I help you?

Poland is unique among most countries in Europe about sending troops to Ukraine...

"Poland is 'very enthusiastic' about sending troops to Ukraine, unlike many countries in Europe, retired U.S. Marine intelligence officer Scott Ritter said November 4 on YouTube. Judging Freedom.

"According to Ritter, between 10,000 and 30,000 Polish soldiers are already present in Ukraine, they are fighting on the front lines and suffering losses.:omg:

Former US spy Ritter announced Poland’s attempts to draw NATO into the Ukrainian conflict

“Europe is not happy about this: it is concerned that Poland is drawing NATO into this conflict.

"Now in Europe, no one is eager to send military personnel to Ukraine, except from Poland.

"Not the slightest bit of enthusiasm!

"At a minimum, due to the lack of infrastructure, even in the United States.

"'Of course, we have the 101st Airborne Division, but this is light infantry with helicopters, which will be in the area of u200bu200bthe powerful air defense systems and heavy armored vehicles – they will not last long, 'said Ritter."

Forum List

Back