Ukrainian aid money hard at work

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
While America slinks into the throes of dollar devaluation it's good to know that someone somewhere is benefitting from our hard earned money.

You know..I can't get my tighty whities in an uproar about that.

How many ethnic Ukrainians will there be left after all this is over?

I think Putin just wants a DMZ made out of Ukraine.

(which is kinda dumb because a lot of farming goes on there)

Plus I like dem Daisy Dukes! :p And..she looks like her mama was Persian or something. :terror:

Last edited:
Moscow approves of your hard work, comrade. More rubles are on the way.
I wonder how many forced conscripts families will approve? Ukraine is a cess pool ....child trafficking, money laundering, extreme grift and graft.

You know..I can't get my tighty whities in an uproar about that.

How many ethnic Ukrainians will there be left after all this is over?

I think Putin just wants a DMZ made out of Ukraine.

(which is kinda dumb because a lot of farming goes on there)
I can...this is the Ukrainian conscription officer's daughter. I'm wondering what net savvy Ukes will think of that video.... especially those who have had family members kidnapped into the military.

I know that not every Republican is paid by Moscow.

Most of them support Russia out of ideological fanaticism. They see Russia as the white supremacist Christofascist utopia that they want the USA to be.
Most of them support not pouring billions of American dollars into boomerang bucks funds for Congress, a multi-billion dollar bank account for a mobster president running Ukraine and one month seaside vacation romp off the California coast for the Ukrainian conscription officer's oversexed offspring.

Most of them support not pouring billions of American dollars into boomerang bucks funds for Congress, a multi-billion dollar bank account for a mobster president running Ukraine and one month seaside vacation romp off the California coast for the Ukrainian conscription officer's oversexed offspring.
It's not debatable you're peddling nutty conspiracy fictions. The issue is why you say such crazy things.

I put forth a hypothesis. It's a good hypothesis, based on the past behavior of those who push their crazy stories. It's simple, and it explains the observed data. Those who push Moscow's propaganda are the same people that push Christofascism in the USA.

Moscow approves of your hard work, comrade. More rubles are on the way.
LOL accept we are sending your money to a corrupt country. Accept we are paying their fucking pensions. Or you like putin!
LOL what a stupid thought process. Grow up, dumbass.

Most of them support Russia out of ideological fanaticism. They see Russia as the white supremacist Christofascist utopia that they want the USA to be.

LOL

1694105665943.png

And if I don't accept your nutty conspiracy theories, what will happen? Will you get even angrier? Will you post even more crazy stories in your SafeSpace?
What is my "nutty conspiracy theory" retard?

LOL accept we are sending your money to a corrupt country. Accept we are paying their fucking pensions. Or you like putin!
LOL what a stupid thought process. Grow up, dumbass.
Bingo... And don't forget the boomerang bucks.

It should be admitted that corruption in Ukraine hasn't declined in the times of war. On the contrary, in some cases it even increased.

It is no wonder that an ex-secretary of defense Reznikov was fired recently. Information about MoD's corruption became too ugly, especially for a country in a state of war.

Now explain how the same case couldn't be made for supporting Ukraine?

Forum List

Back