Ukraine’s Zelensky Warns Biden That He’ll Fire General Zaluzhny

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Uh oh! The extortionist has given the Usurper an ultimatum.

FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!
The president does not believe that this mass mobilization of men between the ages of 18 to 27 is desirable or warranted at this point’, said a person close to Zelensky.

------------------------------

Total bullshit by an conveniently anonymous source. I personally know a guy who is only a few years younger than me that was conscripted (enslaved, mobilized...). And I'm 56, a hell of a lot older than 27.

Last edited:
Saddam Hussein, the Shah of Iran, and Ngo Dinh Diem were useful.....until they weren't.

Tenpercentskyy would be wise to be looking at non-extradition countries.
Saddam was never "useful" and should have been subjected to acute lead poisoning of the brain in 1970 or before. The Shah of Iran should have been
protected and Diem? another candidate for lead to the brain

How many hundreds of billions of BORROWED dollars have we sunk into this f'ed up war?
IIRC about $75 billion.

At least $5 million went directly to the Biden crime family, another at least $5 million went to John Kerry's bagman, Devon Archer, another $5 million to Cofer Black etc..etc..

And those are just the guys on Burisma's Board of Directors, none of whom are actually Ukrainians because if they were in Ukraine they would have been arrested and prosecuted by Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

And all those natural gas reserves, what happened to them? Oh, gee Putin has total control of them thanks to Quid Pro Joe and the Democrats. All of the areas with natural gas reserves are controlled by Putin now.

Did you notice that?

And the people in Ukraine, who used to get subsidized natural gas to cook their food and heat their homes nearly for free, are now freezing their asses off in the winter.

It's a big scam!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Saddam was never "useful" and should have been subjected to acute lead poisoning of the brain in 1970 or before. The Shah of Iran should have been
protected and Diem? another candidate for lead to the brain

Yeah, well we see whats happening. We've been interfering, naming despots, pitting ME countries, arming others and then our buffoons here ie pres, congress, just can't believe it when these dysfunctional, crazy loonbat leaders............... that we have sorted and allowed go berserk and off the rails. So, we just send in some more bombs and continue the lies to the populace as govt contractors smile and get their giddy on! War forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back