Ukraine sucks big time, as Russia bans oil, coal and anything made out of it

“Them” overthrowing the Putin puppet?
Oh yeah, all those Western Ukrainians who wanted autonomy and better economy under EU & NATO! They overthrew Putin’s meddling.

Putin reacted by sending RUSSIANS into the Donbas to terrorize the ethnic Ukrainians.
That’s Putin’s nationalism ... Nazi behavior.
They do now have "better economy under EU & NATO". Except for EU. There is no association deal with the EU.
That is exactly what Putin wants; Ukraine not in EU, unlike prosperous Poland.
Bullshit.
Putin: Russia will join the euro one day
Ha ha. The EU may consider including Russia AFTER Putin & his political cronies are long gone; they don’t trust Putin.
Russia will have to reverse its UN ILLEGAL Crimea occupation.
Maybe they do, when the Nato undoes the illegal nazi coup. But I don´t think so.

Putin outlines conditions for returning Crimea to Ukraine
The takeover was not illegal. The Nazi Putin puppet, Yanukovych, abandoned his Presidency & fled to papa Putin after he got little sipport from real ethnic Ukrainians.
Why did Yanukovich not return to his million dollar mansion (given to him by Russian cronies) and run for re-election?
FEW Ukrainians wanted him when they realized how corrupt he was.

They do now have "better economy under EU & NATO". Except for EU. There is no association deal with the EU.
Bullshit.
Ha ha. The EU may consider including Russia AFTER Putin & his political cronies are long gone; they don’t trust Putin.
Maybe they do, when the Nato undoes the illegal nazi coup. But I don´t think so.

The takeover was not illegal. The Nazi Putin puppet, Yanukovych, abandoned his Presidency & fled to papa Putin after he got little sipport from real ethnic Ukrainians.
Why did Yanukovich not return to his million dollar mansion (given to him by Russian cronies) and run for re-election?
He had to go. Assassinations have been common since the nazi coup.

Most Ukrainians are not anti-Russian. They are against Putin’s Russian nationalism that wants to suppress Ukrainian autonomy & freedom.
It was the similar Stalin anti-Ukraine stance that propelled the Ukraine freedom fighters to work with Nazis against Stalin.
Both German Nazis & Stalin/Putin nationalists are in the same bigot boat!
People denying Russians their influence on neighboring countries tend to ignore US influence on exactly that same countries. There is no Russian nationalism as you want us to believe. I don´t mean the nazis, there are groups everywhere and mean no political matter unless you arm them. And those Ukrainian nazis are not right-wing or anything, they are just driven by fascism and racism, there is simply nothing else to that extend that they had cooperated with ISIS.

Can we not all live together in peace?
Lets be objective. There is little hope.
You can a thousand times repeat the word Nazis, but you can't deny that they are marginal in Ukraine in political terms.
That is what I said! Nonetheless, it was them overthrowing the government, not some Maidan protesters.
They were a spearhead. A tool. That is all.

Bullshit.

Which “nazi coup”?
The one in Russia where ballot boxes were stuffed to elect Putin?

Just saying “nazi” means nothing, unless you are into prooaganda to influence idiots.
So that’s why you frequently use “nazi” !!!
There are a lot of idiots on Facebook & elsewhere!

Lukashenko has gone too far with his plays with Russia. I hope that the point of no return hasn't passed yet. Belarus, once an integral part of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, should return to its roots.
1) muscovy has 0 chance to occupy Belarus 89 % Belarusians are against 33% are ready to fight (official statistic) s , even Lovrov mentioned this
2) about Belarus returns to its the roots, its already happens today , maps of GDL on billboards everywhere, history books, monuments , etc.
Belorus' economy is very tied to Russia. Even more than Ukrainian was. Economical turmoil may change the numbers significantly.
yes and no , it dependence mutual . and do you know that Belarus works hard , in order to make its dependence from Muscovy lesser

i think Jhar is the best expert on this , use subtitles

Most Ukrainians are not anti-Russian. They are against Putin’s Russian nationalism that wants to suppress Ukrainian autonomy & freedom.
It was the similar Stalin anti-Ukraine stance that propelled the Ukraine freedom fighters to work with Nazis against Stalin.
People denying Russians their influence on neighboring countries tend to ignore US influence on exactly that same countries. There is no Russian nationalism as you want us to believe. I don´t mean the nazis, there are groups everywhere and mean no political matter unless you arm them. And those Ukrainian nazis are not right-wing or anything, they are just driven by fascism and racism, there is simply nothing else to that extend that they had cooperated with ISIS.

You can a thousand times repeat the word Nazis, but you can't deny that they are marginal in Ukraine in political terms.
That is what I said! Nonetheless, it was them overthrowing the government, not some Maidan protesters.
Ah. Just like Hitler.

Which “nazi coup”?
The one in Russia where ballot boxes were stuffed to elect Putin?

Just saying “nazi” means nothing, unless you are into prooaganda to influence idiots.
So that’s why you frequently use “nazi” !!!
There are a lot of idiots on Facebook & elsewhere!
This nazi coup:

maxresdefault-jpg.681555

Ah. Just like Hitler.
Hitler was supposed to get the power and he got it. Ukrainian nationalists was never supposed to do that and they haven't got it. You are just repeating Russian propaganda.

Ah. Just like Hitler.
Hitler was supposed to get the power and he got it. Ukrainian nationalists was never supposed to do that and they haven't got it. You are just repeating Russian propaganda.
Ukraine´s Nazi party in the government.

Ah. Just like Hitler.
It is cool that you give a link to your thread as a prove to something. How many people from Svoboda party (or any else deemed you as Nazi) can you name who were in the government? I can two, without googling.

Ah. Just like Hitler.
It is cool that you give a link to your thread as a prove to something. How many people from Svoboda party (or any else deemed you as Nazi) can you name who were in the government? I can two, without googling.
You´re going on my nerves.

Oleh+-+Nazi+salute+&+McCain.jpg

Ah. Just like Hitler.

So you don't know any. It isn't a big surprise.
Tiagnybok has never been in the government, btw. Moreover, the Svoboda party lost almost all seats in the Parliament after the 'Nazi' coup.

But you can parrot Russian propaganda. You are comfortable with it.

Ah. Just like Hitler.

So you don't know any. It isn't a big surprise.
Tiagnybok has never been in the government, btw. Moreover, the Svoboda party lost almost all seats in the Parliament after the 'Nazi' coup.

But you can parrot Russian propaganda. You are comfortable with it.
It´s all in the thread already and proves that the people, whether pro or contra Party of Regions, did not have anything to do with the coup.

In 2018, 31 % of Ukrainian oil imports came from Russia. Litwin, there are certainly good bicycles around.
Any product can still be imported but needs separate approval.

Russia banning oil, petroleum product, coal exports to Ukraine – Medvedev
Russia just had to sell 3 frigate hulls to India because Ukraine makes the propulsion......Russian fleet is disappearing.....
Funny then that they have a bunch of new ships, then. You are fooled by propaganda.

In 2018, 31 % of Ukrainian oil imports came from Russia. Litwin, there are certainly good bicycles around.

Russia just had to sell 3 frigate hulls to India because Ukraine makes the propulsion......Russian fleet is disappearing.....
Funny then that they have a bunch of new ships, then. You are fooled by propaganda.
Funny it was in news....oooops
The frigate trio for India — the last three ships for the planned six-ship class – were originally planned as part of the Russian Navy’s $2.4 billion refresh of its 1980s era Black Sea Fleet but construction of the ships have been delayed in part due to the refusal of the Ukrainian defense industry to supply the Russian Navy with gas turbines. Report: India to Buy 3 Russian Admiral Grigorovich Frigates

The frigate trio for India — the last three ships for the planned six-ship class – were originally planned as part of the Russian Navy’s $2.4 billion refresh of its 1980s era Black Sea Fleet but construction of the ships have been delayed in part due to the refusal of the Ukrainian defense industry to supply the Russian Navy with gas turbines. Report: India to Buy 3 Russian Admiral Grigorovich Frigates
Your article says the replacement turbines are in the making.

Your article says the replacement turbines are in the making.
Says ships went to India

Forum List

Back