Ukraine sucks big time, as Russia bans oil, coal and anything made out of it

""Europe´s last dictator", that´s how EU calls Lukaschenko, should dare a careful view at Ukraine how it is working out." you have to listen your experts, Ukraine didn´t have an army when you attacked it . Belarus has the powerful army , weapons for any form of war with you mongols for years
You didn´t have an army to overthrow the elected and legitimate government. You imply the Ukrainians were somehow anti-russian but that´s bs. Your Svoboda flew out of the parliament in their first new elections after the nazi coup. The Party of Regions wasn´t allowed to run.
Most Ukrainians are not anti-Russian. They are against Putin’s Russian nationalism that wants to suppress Ukrainian autonomy & freedom.
It was the similar Stalin anti-Ukraine stance that propelled the Ukraine freedom fighters to work with Nazis against Stalin.
Both German Nazis & Stalin/Putin nationalists are in the same bigot boat!

The nationalistic extremists in both Russia & Ukraine today are the problem, as are the Trumpian bigots in the United States.
Can we not all live together in peace?

""Europe´s last dictator", that´s how EU calls Lukaschenko, should dare a careful view at Ukraine how it is working out." you have to listen your experts, Ukraine didn´t have an army when you attacked it . Belarus has the powerful army , weapons for any form of war with you mongols for years
You didn´t have an army to overthrow the elected and legitimate government. You imply the Ukrainians were somehow anti-russian but that´s bs. Your Svoboda flew out of the parliament in their first new elections after the nazi coup. The Party of Regions wasn´t allowed to run.
Most Ukrainians are not anti-Russian. They are against Putin’s Russian nationalism that wants to suppress Ukrainian autonomy & freedom.
It was the similar Stalin anti-Ukraine stance that propelled the Ukraine freedom fighters to work with Nazis against Stalin.

The nationalistic extremists in both Russia & Ukraine today are the problem, as are the Trumpian bigots in the United States.
Muscovite empire wants Yalta 2, and no one can , will give it to them so ME is doomed like British or French empires were in 40th -50th

Putin wants Yalta 2.0 and Trump may give it to him (opinion) - CNN

https://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/25/opinions/putin-wants-yalta-2-0.../index.html

Putin wants Yalta 2.0 and Trump may give it to him. By Frida Ghitis. Updated 2:01 PM ET, Fri January 27, 2017 ... Done. Trump on relations with Russia 00:32 ...
Putin Believes He's Destined to Make Russia Great Again. And He's ...

time.com/magazine/south-pacific/5210609/march-22nd-2018-vol-191-no-12-u-s/

Mar 19, 2018 - “There is a misconception that Putin is tired, needs rest and wants to live ... to the anniversary of the Soviet victory over Nazi Germany in World War II. .... He dreams of the new Yalta Conference, the peace conference that took ...
This is what Putin really wants - Brookings Institution

https://www.brookings.edu/opinions/this-is-what-putin-really-wants/

Feb 24, 2015 - Fiona Hill argues that he wants Europe to understand that the U.S.-led ... has the Crimean city of Yalta back in the fold, Putin wants to turn the clock ... The unaligned operate in the shadows of two blocs, as Putin put it once to ...
Do we want a 'new Yalta' from Putin? | Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

https://www.post-gazette.com/opinion/Op-Ed/...want...Yalta...Putin/.../201807150049

Jul 12, 2018 - In his book on Yalta, Harvard scholar Serhii Plokhy points out that ... summit of President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin, which will be held ...
What is the 'New Yalta' deal that Putin wants USA and Europe to ...

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-New-Yalta-deal-that-Putin-wants-USA-and-Europe-...

The idea of New Yalta began taking shape when Putin delivered h... ... Updated Nov 2, 2017 · Author has 3.2k answers and 44.3m answer views. The New Yalta ...

People denying Russians their influence on neighboring countries tend to ignore US influence on exactly that same countries. There is no Russian nationalism as you want us to believe. I don´t mean the nazis, there are groups everywhere and mean no political matter unless you arm them. And those Ukrainian nazis are not right-wing or anything, they are just driven by fascism and racism, there is simply nothing else to that extend that they had cooperated with ISIS.

Lets be objective. There is little hope.

People denying Russians their influence on neighboring countries tend to ignore US influence on exactly that same countries. There is no Russian nationalism as you want us to believe. I don´t mean the nazis, there are groups everywhere and mean no political matter unless you arm them. And those Ukrainian nazis are not right-wing or anything, they are just driven by fascism and racism, there is simply nothing else to that extend that they had cooperated with ISIS.

You can a thousand times repeat the word Nazis, but you can't deny that they are marginal in Ukraine in political terms.

For Republicans who love Putin, and that's most of them, they automatically assume the Ukraine did something wrong and Putin is teaching them a well deserved lesson.

Dz0tDLQXgAIJYIu.jpg

You can a thousand times repeat the word Nazis, but you can't deny that they are marginal in Ukraine in political terms.
That is what I said! Nonetheless, it was them overthrowing the government, not some Maidan protesters.

Nazi = extreme Nationalist (originally in Germany).
Today, there are these extreme Nationalists in MANY countries, including U.S., Germany, Austria, Australia, Norway, Islamic countries, Ukraine, and especially in Putin’s Russia.
In most countries, extremists are not the majority, but it seems that way in Russia under Putin.

I have many friends from both Russia & Ukraine, and they are not reflective of Putin’s extreme nationalism & his support for Stalin.

That is what I said! Nonetheless, it was them overthrowing the government, not some Maidan protesters.
“Them” overthrowing the Putin puppet?
Oh yeah, all those Western Ukrainians who wanted autonomy and better economy under EU & NATO! They overthrew Putin’s meddling.

Putin reacted by sending RUSSIANS into the Donbas to terrorize the ethnic Ukrainians.
That’s Putin’s nationalism ... Nazi behavior.

Lukashenko has gone too far with his plays with Russia. I hope that the point of no return hasn't passed yet. Belarus, once an integral part of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, should return to its roots.
1) muscovy has 0 chance to occupy Belarus 89 % Belarusians are against 33% are ready to fight (official statistic) s , even Lovrov mentioned this
2) about Belarus returns to its the roots, its already happens today , maps of GDL on billboards everywhere, history books, monuments , etc.
Belorus' economy is very tied to Russia. Even more than Ukrainian was. Economical turmoil may change the numbers significantly.

Today, there are these extreme Nationalists in MANY countries, including U.S., Germany, Austria, Australia, Norway, Islamic countries, Ukraine, and especially in Putin’s Russia.
In most countries, extremists are not the majority, but it seems that way in Russia under Putin.

I have many friends from both Russia & Ukraine, and they are not reflective of Putin’s extreme nationalism & his support for Stalin.
But I know you are big anti-Russian troll and your facebook friends are probably bots.

Oh yeah, all those Western Ukrainians who wanted autonomy and better economy under EU & NATO! They overthrew Putin’s meddling.

Putin reacted by sending RUSSIANS into the Donbas to terrorize the ethnic Ukrainians.
They do now have "better economy under EU & NATO". Except for EU. There is no association deal with the EU.

But I know you are big anti-Russian troll and your facebook friends are probably bots.
LOL! What a Putin/Kremlin troll you are.
I hate Facebook and never had an account with them, i.e., i have no Facebook friends.
Try again.

They do now have "better economy under EU & NATO". Except for EU. There is no association deal with the EU.
That is exactly what Putin wants; Ukraine not in EU, unlike prosperous Poland.

Bullshit.
Putin: Russia will join the euro one day

Bullshit.
Ha ha. The EU may consider including Russia AFTER Putin & his political cronies are long gone; they don’t trust Putin.
Russia will have to reverse its UN ILLEGAL Crimea occupation.

Bullshit.
Ha ha. The EU may consider including Russia AFTER Putin & his political cronies are long gone; they don’t trust Putin.
Russia will have to reverse its UN ILLEGAL Crimea occupation.
Maybe they do, when the Nato undoes the illegal nazi coup. But I don´t think so.

Putin outlines conditions for returning Crimea to Ukraine

Bullshit.
I think even he didn't believe what he was saying.

Forum List

Back