Ukraine Now Conscripting Guys With Down Syndrome...

What's Ukraine's population? Can't believe it's bottom of the barrel time in a limited front war
It is your brains that are limited .
UAF is virtually at the end of its fourth army .
Deaths are anywhere between 5-800 000 .
They cannot now replace ongoing losses with trained fighting personnel .
Ex NATO mercenaries are no longer interested in private contractor agreements . etc etc
Have you no news sources ?

Now as I stop posting to your russian propaganda watch it slowly sink into the bowels of the board...LOL.
Go ahead and keep posting to it to try to keep it alive...lol.
How'd that work out for ya?:auiqs.jpg:

No, but I despise white supremacists.
A white supremacist to you left wing morons is anyone who objects to the demonization and calls for genocide of the straight white western male

What's funny is you white left wing morons don't realize you've also made the eradication list ......im sure it's just a conspiracy theory though

sjjshxhxhxgsggs.jpeg

Hitler may of had a point.....jus sayin
Fucking Jews should know better

A white supremacist to you left wing morons is anyone who objects to the demonization and calls for genocide of the straight white western male

What's funny is you white left wing morons don't realize you've also made the eradication list ......im sure it's just a conspiracy theory though

View attachment 882226

Hitler may of had a point.....jus sayin
Fucking Jews should know better
First, you use childish name calling. Then you make up a blanket statement about what millions supposedly believe. Then post one rando on twitter saying some nonsense on twitter to back your statement of your opinion.

Then you state Hitler may have had a point.

I guess you are showing us what a real white supremacist/neo Nazi looks like. I'm not sure why, but OK.

Forum List

Back