Ukraine, Losing In Donbass...

I don't know whether it will work or not. This year will show much. But for me it is clear that the Putin regime will try to expand its influence even if some agreement is brokered. This year, or in 3 years, or 5 or whatever. When they will decide it is time.

What can stop them is a possible decisive response. Everything else is meaningless. Strong NATO and strong European armies in it. Eastern flanc should be a priority. If Ukraine is able to survive in some meaningful form, it should become a part of the common security area.
You sure about Russia seeking to expand or is this just you projecting, and wouldn't you think that Russia would only be interested in securing it's own sphere of influence in the immediate region, otherwise not being interested in challenging NATO in the future ??????

Russia would be crazy to challenge NATO in the immediate or in the future. That's my opinion.

You sure about Russia seeking to expand or is this just you projecting, and wouldn't you think that Russia would only be interested in securing it's own sphere of influence in the immediate region, otherwise not being interested in challenging NATO in the future ??????

Russia would be crazy to challenge NATO in the immediate or in the future. That's my opinion.
How can I be sure? I am expressing my opinion. I may be right or I may be wrong. Reading some Russian forums and Telegram channels I can assume that I somewhat right.

Who is to decide where their sphere of influence should be? And what to do with people who don't want to be in their sphere?

They are stupid and arrogant. That is a dangerous combination.

How can I be sure? I am expressing my opinion. I may be right or I may be wrong. Reading some Russian forums and Telegram channels I can assume that I somewhat right.

Who is to decide where their sphere of influence should be? And what to do with people who don't want to be in their sphere?

No. You are wrong.

That's typical of the Hohloland dwellers, as I repeatedly said, to blame whoever the f but themselves. They started this anti-Russian crusade the minute they got their proverbial freedom in 1991, wasted in the process their economy with their own hands, antagonized Russian speaking population to the point of breaking in 2014, pumped up the heat beyond the tolerance threshold in February 2022 and declared themselves the victims. Swell. And Toro & the bunch dupes are enraged by the bloody Russians ill-treating innocent Azov, Tornado and a whole lot of other lowlifes who were just skipping in a meadow sniffing flowers. Pigs, you reap what you sow.

Last edited:
One building destroyed in Ukraine shocked the world and triggered global condemnations and solidarity from the same countries that leveled entire cities in Gaza, Lebanon, Libya and Iraq to the ground. The hypocrisy is surreal.
Outstanding post. It is so obviously true, yet millions of Americans are unknowing. Many will ignore its truth and call you a traitor.

OK. Vijay Prashad suggests three Reasons why Russia invaded Ukraine. He says in the Duma it was not Putin's United Russia party who brought up the idea of supporting Donetsk and Luhansk, it was the Communist Party and eventually United Russia feeling the pressure of popular sentiment went along with it. With the thousands that were killed, that makes one reason for the Russians coming in and staying in once the peace attempt was stopped either by Britain and the US or by Asov. The second reason he gives is because of not just Nato but NATO with the US going right up to their borders and the US withdrawal from the Intermediate Missile Treaty in 2018 under Trump. Russia was concerned that Nato intended on putting Intermediate Missiles on those countries just bordering Russia and if Ukraine was used for this they could have them in Russia in minutes. Russia needed a guarantee this was not going to be happening. OK and the third comes from the activity of the US in the 'coup' and the phone calls of Victoria Nuland telling them where to put who in Parliament. This sounded like the US had a strong say in what was happening in Ukraine. Prashad believes that this is why Russia decided to take Crimea that year. It was one of only two warm water Ports Russia had. The other was in Syria. He believes Russia felt for its own security it had to take this before things got worse. Indeed I am sure there was a thing about the US saying they would use that port. Russia took their Syrian warm water port back in 2015. These were simply security necessities. The third was that Ukraine had cut off the water to the people of Crimea and Russia had to bring it in. He says the third reason he believes they came in was so that they could build a land bridge between Crimea and Russia. The US has gone to war on far less.

That's typical of the Hohloland dwellers, as I repeatedly said, to blame whoever the f but themselves. They started this anti-Russian crusade the minute they got their proverbial freedom in 1991, wasted in the process their economy with their own hands, antagonized Russian speaking population to the point of breaking in 2014, pumped up the heat beyond the tolerance threshold in February 2022 and declared themselves the victims. Swell. And Toro & the bunch dupes are enraged by the bloody Russians ill-treating innocent Azov, Tornado and a whole lot of other lowlifes who were just skipping in a meadow sniffing flowers. Pigs, you reap what you sow.
Clean your mouth from your spit and keep your lectures to your useful idiots here. Let your dogshit army do something or shut up.

Biden should get out of the region....that is not America's war.

6KA5PLm.png

Biden should get out of the region....that is not America's war.

6KA5PLm.png
The map above only shows how trolls entertain themselves, but is useless for any other purpose.

Is this the attitude that will “Make America Great Again”? Let us remember our country already fought in two world wars, the Second to protect Europe and the world from fascism. That Second World War set the stage for the U.S. to become the pre-eminent capitalist democracy. Without participating in the latter, would the U.S. ever have become … “Great”?

Then, after the U.S. “won” its Cold War with the USSR, Eastern Europe became part of the democratic “free world,” but the Russia Federation slipped back into one man dictatorial rule. Not “communist” … but something ugly, sort of a petro-based mafia security state, with capitalist oligarchs running the economy so long as they follow Putin.

The world is tied together — and may be torn apart — in countless ways. Only very naive or very cowardly people can think that absolute isolationism is a strategy that can “Make America Great Again.” It can’t even help to make the world a better or safer place.

There are good arguments to be made for a less interventionist U.S. policy in various parts of the world — certainly for a less imperialist role for Uncle Sam. One group that consistently raises serious objections to overly interventionist U.S. foreign policy, not from a “leftist” point of view either, is here:

The problem with most MAGA Republicans (and knee-jerk isolationist “leftists” too) is that they can’t think about world problems seriously. Most see the Ukraine War in narrow domestic partisan terms. If Biden and NATO defend Ukraine, sending it military aid to defend itself, they will support Russia and make excuses for Putin’s invasion.

Last edited:

Ok, so you are expressing your opinion, and that's alright, and we are giving you our opinion's that hopefully give you pause on your theories or assumptions if taken in that way.

I really don't think Russia is looking anywhere outside of Ukraine to increase Russia's influence (I could be wrong), otherwise wouldn't you think that Putin just wants Russian Ukranian's to be safe and respected by the government of Ukraine, and by that task he's not really out to challenge NATO ??

If he were that crazy to be looking to challenge NATO, we'd already be in world war 3 by now correct ??

Last edited:
OK. Vijay Prashad suggests three Reasons why Russia invaded Ukraine. He says in the Duma it was not Putin's United Russia party who brought up the idea of supporting Donetsk and Luhansk, it was the Communist Party and eventually United Russia feeling the pressure of popular sentiment went along with it. With the thousands that were killed, that makes one reason for the Russians coming in and staying in once the peace attempt was stopped either by Britain and the US or by Asov. The second reason he gives is because of not just Nato but NATO with the US going right up to their borders and the US withdrawal from the Intermediate Missile Treaty in 2018 under Trump. Russia was concerned that Nato intended on putting Intermediate Missiles on those countries just bordering Russia and if Ukraine was used for this they could have them in Russia in minutes. Russia needed a guarantee this was not going to be happening. OK and the third comes from the activity of the US in the 'coup' and the phone calls of Victoria Nuland telling them where to put who in Parliament. This sounded like the US had a strong say in what was happening in Ukraine. Prashad believes that this is why Russia decided to take Crimea that year. It was one of only two warm water Ports Russia had. The other was in Syria. He believes Russia felt for its own security it had to take this before things got worse. Indeed I am sure there was a thing about the US saying they would use that port. Russia took their Syrian warm water port back in 2015. These were simply security necessities. The third was that Ukraine had cut off the water to the people of Crimea and Russia had to bring it in. He says the third reason he believes they came in was so that they could build a land bridge between Crimea and Russia. The US has gone to war on far less.

All this stuff is interesting, and now we'll hear the counter points we hope. Only way to learn.

Skye can humiliate herself as often as she likes. Copying and pasting partisan memes is apparently the only way she can comment on complex and important international problems. Of course she has lots of company in this! :cool:

Clean your mouth from your spit and keep your lectures to your useful idiots here. Let your dogshit army do something or shut up.
We did already but you're, morons, being told you're winning. There'll be no males left in your goonish country soon. How big has your local cemetery become lately?

Ok, so you are expressing your opinion, and that's alright, and we are giving you our opinion's that hopefully give you pause on your theories or assumptions if taken in that way.

I really don't think Russia is looking anywhere outside of Ukraine to increase Russia's influence (I could be wrong), otherwise wouldn't you think that Putin just wants Russian Ukranian's to be safe and respected by the government of Ukraine, and by that task he's not really out to challenge NATO ??

If he were that crazy to be looking to challenge NATO, we'd already be in world war 3 by now correct ??
Well, if we are talking about a direct military actions against NATO, then yes, I also don't think that Putin would dare to do so. Though, remembering Russian demands to the US and NATO in December 2021, he really did expect them to make concessions.

Invasion of Ukraine was only one step, but a quite important one. Imagine if he would have managed to take a significant part of it in almost no time. Even now pro-Russian lobby in the US and Europe is quite active in searching appeasement solutions, and what would be after his initial success?

There is no Russian Ukrainians. There are Russian-speaking Ukrainians. I am one of them. What protection this sob can me offer?

We did already but you're, morons, being told you're winning. There'll be no males left in your goonish country soon. How big has your local cemetery become lately?

Your chmobiks are disappearing with the same speed.

Forum List

Back