UK to Israel: Don't attack Iran

The process is already ongoing------I see no role for the UK at all in having some kind of magical ability to STOP it The UK has no influence either on Iran or on Israel in this matter Iran controls Hezbollah-----If Hezbollah attacks Israel or engages in terrorist acts -----either on Israel or on "israeli interests" ----that is IRAN attacking Israel Are you really suggesting that the UK can talk Israel out of that fact?
no but sanctions and warning if they mess with israel then america will be full on behind them then they be warned off by that. they know america would blow them away if they tried it on with israel.
The ONLY reason that Israel hasn't attacked Iran yet is because they know that such an attack would be pointless, there are too many sites, too dispersed, some too deep , and ALL can be rebuilt. So an attack will only give Iran a good reason to retaliate.
Plus, if Israel attacks Iran, the world economy will nosedive due to a spike in oil prices, and the Jews will get blamed. Not good PR.

Ima has attemped to bury her very TYPICAL ISLAMO NAZI THREAT -----but not very deeply-----the threat is "kiss our asses or we will murder you and rape youg daughters ALLAH HAS GIVEN US THE POWER" She is DECLARING >>>>

THE JEWS ARE AFRAID OF THE MUSLIMS <<<< pay attention---this statement

>>>>> The _________ ARE AFRAID OF THE MUSLIMS ----BECAUSE ALLAH LOVES THE MUSLIMS--------is the theme song of islamic propaganda -----world wide----for the past
1400 years

no but sanctions and warning if they mess with israel then america will be full on behind them then they be warned off by that. they know america would blow them away if they tried it on with israel.
The ONLY reason that Israel hasn't attacked Iran yet is because they know that such an attack would be pointless, there are too many sites, too dispersed, some too deep , and ALL can be rebuilt. So an attack will only give Iran a good reason to retaliate.
Plus, if Israel attacks Iran, the world economy will nosedive due to a spike in oil prices, and the Jews will get blamed. Not good PR.

Ima has attemped to bury her very TYPICAL ISLAMO NAZI THREAT -----but not very deeply-----the threat is "kiss our asses or we will murder you and rape youg daughters ALLAH HAS GIVEN US THE POWER" She is DECLARING >>>>

>>>>> The _________ ARE AFRAID OF THE MUSLIMS ----BECAUSE ALLAH LOVES THE MUSLIMS--------is the theme song of islamic propaganda -----world wide----for the past
1400 years

Do you ramble on about nothing because you have no intelligent response to my post? :dunno:

>>>>> The _________ ARE AFRAID OF THE MUSLIMS ----BECAUSE ALLAH
LOVES THE MUSLIMS--------is the theme song of islamic propaganda -----world wide----for the past
1400 years

Do you ramble on about nothing because you have no intelligent response to my post? :dunno:

your response indicates an extreme ignorance of HISTORY-----I learned the islamic POV----from muslims------at a time when I worked with lots of people from the Indian sub-continent. My informants were people that are considered the most
highly educated in their societies. They were certainly very ACULTURATED people----all of them---the hindus, the sikhs, the jains, and the muslims were all very clear on the version of history ------taught by their own-----and some tended to swallow that version WHOLE---even with fervor. That is why several of the terrorists in the USA have been of pakistani origin

to sum up for the not so learned-------BEING THE MOST POWERFUL FOR THE GLORY OF ALLAH----IS THE MOST NOBLE AMBITION AMONG MUSLIMS. A POWERFUL UMMAH (muslims as a whole) PROVES THE POWER OF ALLAH AND HONORS HIM

We do not attack Iran because we DO give sanctions a chance.

You aren't doing the sanctions. The world is doing all the work. And if you fuck up anything they will bomb you to hell. Sorry diplomacy and that's it. :tongue:

Report: U.S., Iran ponder one-on-one nuclear talks

Btw they denied it just recently until the elections. It's true but they won't say it in public

If they "bomb us to hell" you can say "sayonara" to your precious Gaza strip.

That should not be your interest and niether it is ours.

"bomb us to hell". Pleeeease.

Lots of people want a nuclear Iran-------more than a BILLION MUSLIMS WANT IT ---------having a nuclear bomb will galvanize HOLY JIHADIST DEEDS ----(sluts with bombs on their stinking asses)

>>>>> The _________ ARE AFRAID OF THE MUSLIMS ----BECAUSE ALLAH
LOVES THE MUSLIMS--------is the theme song of islamic propaganda -----world wide----for the past
1400 years

your response indicates an extreme ignorance of HISTORY-----I learned the islamic POV----from muslims------at a time when I worked with lots of people from the Indian sub-continent. My informants were people that are considered the most
highly educated in their societies. They were certainly very ACULTURATED people----all of them---the hindus, the sikhs, the jains, and the muslims were all very clear on the version of history ------taught by their own-----and some tended to swallow that version WHOLE---even with fervor. That is why several of the terrorists in the USA have been of pakistani origin

to sum up for the not so learned-------BEING THE MOST POWERFUL FOR THE GLORY OF ALLAH----IS THE MOST NOBLE AMBITION AMONG MUSLIMS. A POWERFUL UMMAH (muslims as a whole) PROVES THE POWER OF ALLAH AND HONORS HIM

a) Your post makes absolutely no sense. b) It's not relevant to what I said.
Please take your meds before you try again. Thanks.

We do not attack Iran because we DO give sanctions a chance.
i agree. it important uk does try to ensure israel not to go on attack yet. nobody deep down wants a iran vs israel war.

Yes. But nobody wants a nuclear Iran either.

Besides Iran itself, that is.

Countries like the US, Israel, UK, ... that want Iran to disarm should at the very minimum, offer to disarm at the same time themselves.

Forum List

Back