UK to Israel: Don't attack Iran

Iran already DECLARED war on Israel and already comitted acts of war There is no question that there will be a war-----the ass lickers of the rapist pig have done it again

Iran hasn't "DECLARED war on Israel " post a link

idiotic demand------Japan did not send a REGISTERED LETTER either ----in fact neither did Germany

Iran already DECLARED war on Israel and already comitted acts of war There is no question that there will be a war-----the ass lickers of the rapist pig have done it again

Iran hasn't "DECLARED war on Israel " post a link

idiotic demand------Japan did not send a REGISTERED LETTER either ----in fact neither did Germany

The declaration of war by the Empire of Japan on the United States and the British Empire document was released on December 8, 1941 (Japan time, December 7 in the United States) after the attack on Pearl Harbor was executed preventively. The declaration of war was printed on the front page of all newspapers in Japan in the evening edition on December 8
Japanese declaration of war on the United States and the British Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the fact that NUS KHARAH ALLAH-----announced that he has an intention to toss bombs (of the baby brain smashing variety) into Israel as deep and far south as Beersheba-----is a published fact -----the fact that NUS KHARAH ALLAH is an agent of Iran-----trained and armed by Iran is also a fact

Achmadinejad has repeatedly stated his annhilation objective

The world would be a better place if those who trivialize baby brain smashing bombs---and those close to them------ would be the only recipients thereof

When You Lie about a Lie, it's still a Lie, Iran has NOT declared War on Israel...yet

When You Lie about a Lie, it's still a Lie, Iran has NOT declared War on Israel...yet

you are playing with semantics in the typical islamo nazi pig goebellian style. Iran's militia bombed Israel ------did your all time fave obscene mutilation murder for the glory of muhummad upon a few kidnapped Israelis and DECLARED that Israel must be destroyed besides that Iran is responsible for several of your fave baby murdering terrorist attacks on jewish institutions outside of israel as a symbolic valentine to the rapist pig of arabia-------THAT IS A DE FACTO DECLARATION OF WAR---------you remind me of the idiots that claimed just because nasser promised his soldier boys rape rights in Tel Aviv the idea of war never entered his noble head

BTW while we are at it------did Germany ever actually DECLARE war on England?

BTW while we are at it------did Germany ever actually DECLARE war on England?

3 Sept 1939 - The Prime Minister of Britain, Neville Chamberlain, declared war on Germany.

why? Germany hadn't declared war on Britain-------gee----such MILITANTS

Britain had a defense pact with Poland, quite similar to the one Iran has with Syria
May I suggest you visit Israel while it still exists?

jos has created a signature based on a quotation from a clown named GENERAL SALAMI
gee----what sort of bread do Iranians eat? everytime I ate in the homes of Iranians they served SAFFRON RICE----no bread--------I like to eat salami with bread----preferrably RYE BREAD-----but a poppy seed bagel is ok

jos has created a signature based on a quotation from a clown named GENERAL SALAMI
gee----what sort of bread do Iranians eat? everytime I ate in the homes of Iranians they served SAFFRON RICE----no bread--------I like to eat salami with bread----preferrably RYE BREAD-----but a poppy seed bagel is ok

Did you discuss Israel attacking civilian nuclear installations in Iran? Were you a hostage?

Did you discuss Israel attacking civilian nuclear installations in Iran? Were you a hostage?

I have a sister-in-law who fled Iran about 25 years ago-----she does Iranian cuisine In my youth I was invited to the homes of Iranian colleagues-------they were so normal that in 1979 I assumed that the Iranians would dump the Ayatoilets within two years of pig Khomeini TAKING OVER

You're so full of shit you liar. Now you have Iranian relatives too? Ha Ha Ha! This woman is hilarious

You're so full of shit you liar. Now you have Iranian relatives too? Ha Ha Ha! This woman is hilarious
Baghdad Bob Jr. is calling someone else a liar. This is actually hilarious. Maybe when he grows up he will learn that people can have in-laws from many different groups. That is why in the U.S. you will find people whose ancestry comes from several different countries. Since he has no friends, of course he will never be able to find that out

Baghdad Bob Jr. is calling someone else a liar. This is actually hilarious. Maybe when he grows up he will learn that people can have in-laws from many different groups. That is why in the U.S. you will find people whose ancestry comes from several different countries. Since he has no friends, of course he will never be able to find that out

She makes up a lot of fairy tales.

wrong again---the rapist pig of arabia made up fairy tales------my husband has nine siblings------all of THEM have children------and most of those kids are married------

in any case I have a sister-in-law from Iran out of the scores of boys----brothers and nephews in my husbands family-----one married an Iranian girl you see it works like this-----Muslims marry their cousins-----and people from their particular group------jews just marry other jews You don't see a bangledeshi married to an Iranian-----if you see a bangladeshi who is married------that girl is another bangladeshi If you see a jew who is married------that girl is usually just another jew----from anywhere on the planet Even my parents do not have -----parents from the same group of jews-------they were simply two jews born in the USA--------The fact that my dad's mother grew up in England had no effect other than he seemed to believe that boiled cabbage is edible food

wrong again---the rapist pig of arabia made up fairy tales------my husband has nine siblings------all of THEM have children------and most of those kids are married------

in any case I have a sister-in-law from Iran out of the scores of boys----brothers and nephews in my husbands family-----one married an Iranian girl you see it works like this-----Muslims marry their cousins-----and people from their particular group------jews just marry other jews You don't see a bangledeshi married to an Iranian-----if you see a bangladeshi who is married------that girl is another bangladeshi If you see a jew who is married------that girl is usually just another jew----from anywhere on the planet Even my parents do not have -----parents from the same group of jews-------they were simply two jews born in the USA--------The fact that my dad's mother grew up in England had no effect other than he seemed to believe that boiled cabbage is edible food

So she's an Iranian Jew?

Do you really think all of us believe your cock and bull stories, Baghdad Bob Jr.? Just because you don't want to believe her doesn't mean what she is telling you isn't true. When you, yourself, get older and if you start leading a normal life, you will meet many different people from all backgrounds. Right now you are what I would call isolated -- going to school and running home to post on message boards.

So she's an Iranian Jew?
No, she's 97 pounds of gristle.

Forum List

Back