UK net zero minister paid by oil companies

You couldnt make this shit up.

But there you go. We know that all of the fake deniers are in the pocket of fossil fuels.

Another tory scam.
You stupid twats pay like $2 for 1 qt of gasoline. Here's your sign: :stupid:

You live on an island, dude. An island less than half the size of Texas. Texas is 1 state out of 50. (it is the biggest one, but whatevs :dunno: )

Last edited:
You live on an island, dude. An island less than half the size of Texas.

Here is exactly what the full UK looks like (kinda pinkish purple) next to the continental United States (sans Hawaii and Alaska):

Screen Shot 2023-01-26 at 11.26.37 AM.png

LOL! At least your shithole country is still 96% white, though, right? That's your real concern, as we all know.
Nah, they imported tons of Muslims from somewhere to rape their kids and women and kill their veterans with swords n shit.
Many ISIS recruits came from the UK.
England fucked up. As someone that knows people from the UK; It's fucked up that their government is killing their culture.

I got a friend up by Tommy Taint, an old ornery curmudgeon he is. The land where 10 consonants strung together is still a word somehow. :aargh:

iu

^How would you pronounce the 2nd line down there?

Oh, I'm sorry, it's only 9 consonants in a row. I apologize for the exaggeration. :oops:

Last edited:
Nah, they imported tons of Muslims from somewhere to rape their kids and women and kill their veterans with swords n shit.
Many ISIS recruits came from the UK.
England fucked up. As someone that knows people from the UK; It's fucked up that their government is killing their culture.

I got a friend up by Tommy Taint, an old ornery curmudgeon he is. The land where 10 consonants strung together is still a word somehow. :aargh:

iu

^How would you pronounce the 2nd line down there?

Oh, I'm sorry, it's only 9 consonants in a row. I apologize for the exaggeration. :oops:
We call it PG. Lifes too short.

Forum List

Back