UK: May government rejects petition for Free Speech Act and end to “hate speech” laws

This is why I hate liberals. They wish to label anything they disagree with as hate speech. There is a name for this. It's called TYRANNY.

UK: May government rejects petition for Free Speech Act and end to “hate speech” laws
May and her cronies would be appalled at being described as liberals. They are a bunch of right wing shits.
However your ignorance of the UK cannot be calculated by any method known to mankind.

Take a moment and tell me what you are not allowed to say in the UK.

• Banned
This is why I hate liberals. They wish to label anything they disagree with as hate speech. There is a name for this. It's called TYRANNY.

May and her cronies would be appalled at being described as liberals. They are a bunch of right wing shits.
However your ignorance of the UK cannot be calculated by any method known to mankind.

For one thing, you're not allowed to criticize Islam.

Yes you are.

NATIONAL FRONT

Have you got anything else ?

• Banned

Yes you are.

NATIONAL FRONT

NO! You aren't.

UK police warn man to stop criticizing Islam on Facebook

Hate speech - Wikipedia

Gee, that took no time at all for me to find them and don't even live there. It would seem you are being deliberately misleading.

• Banned

Hate speech - Wikipedia

Gee, that took no time at all for me to find them and don't even live there. It would seem you are being deliberately misleading.
It's called willful ignorance. They must stick to the narrative or face persecution. Back on your knees, Tommy.

Yes you are.

NATIONAL FRONT

NO! You aren't.

I have just proved that you can. I note that "Jihad Watch" does not provide any names or examples. Par for the course isnt it ?

Yes you are.

NATIONAL FRONT

NO! You aren't.

What did he write?

Yes you are.

NATIONAL FRONT

NO! You aren't.

I have just proved that you can. I note that "Jihad Watch" does not provide any names or examples. Par for the course isnt it ?
Idiot. Did you even read it? Here it is again.

“Rees-Mogg fan ‘warned by police’ for posting content that is critical of Islam”, by Jonathan Curtis, Your Brexit, August 7, 2017:

Hate speech - Wikipedia

Well thank you for that.

Free speech has its limits.

"Thus, the Supreme Court embraced the idea that speech in general is permissible unless it will lead to imminent violence."

Does that seem unreasonable to you ?

Yes you are.

NATIONAL FRONT

NO! You aren't.

Idiot. Did you even read it? Here it is again.

“Rees-Mogg fan ‘warned by police’ for posting content that is critical of Islam”, by Jonathan Curtis, Your Brexit, August 7, 2017:
What did he post?

Yes you are.

NATIONAL FRONT

NO! You aren't.

What did he write?
Its a big secret.

Yes you are.

NATIONAL FRONT

NO! You aren't.

What did he write?
Does it matter? If it is critical of Islam, it's hate speech.

Yes you are.

NATIONAL FRONT

NO! You aren't.

What did he write?
We have the word of one aggrieved individual that all he did was post something that was critical of Islam.
It would be interesting to have a look at what he wrote.

Yes you are.

NATIONAL FRONT

NO! You aren't.

What did he write?
We have the word of one aggrieved individual that all he did was post something that was critical of Islam.
Like I said, it doesn't matter what he wrote. Any criticism of Islam is considered hate speech.

One again, a vivid demonstration of why we Americans kicked the British out of our country more than two centuries ago, and support for our reasons for having done so remaining valid to this very day.

Like I said, it doesn't matter what he wrote. Any criticism of Islam is considered hate speech.
Well what is the point of this thread ?

You complain about people being persecuted over hate speech but cant tell us what was written.

Perhaps we should take your unbiased word that it was very mild and unlikely to provoke violence. ?

Why not just admit that you dont know and crawl back under that rock ?

You're prepared to take the word of one individual that he was merely 'criticising Islam' without judging for yourself what he wrote?
I'm sure there's an appropriate word for that.

One again, a vivid demonstration of why we Americans kicked the British out of our country more than two centuries ago, and support for our reasons for having done so remaining valid to this very day.
Hey Bob !! Do you know what your little nazi mate wrote ?
Well what is the point of this thread ?

You complain about people being persecuted over hate speech but cant tell us what was written.

Perhaps we should take your unbiased word that it was very mild and unlikely to provoke violence. ?

Why not just admit that you dont know and crawl back under that rock ?
Once again, it doesn't matter what he wrote, as long as he did not incite violence. There is another man on trial for the same thing. All he did was tear the pages out of the Koran at a sporting event. They can't prosecute him for religious persecution, so they're going for a charge of racism. Which is silly because Islam is not a race.

Forum List

Back