UK Has a New State Religion

The police are onto this. Arrests have been made and are being made. The BBC reports on it almost every day.

How would letting in an ignorant bitch who makes stupid cracks about religion intended to incite social chaos and wants to watch people drown help the Brits tackle the problem?

As for your ridiculous statement that "they do not protect or give a crap about British girls who by the THOUSANDS are being groomed and gang raped by Pakistani Gang Raping POS," where do you think that all of these mugshots come from? Do Pakistani rapists send them in to the police just for fun? Mugshots are taken after arrests.

The assertion that the British government is enforcing Islamic anti-blasphemy laws is absurd. This woman was stopped and received a warning, not arrested, for violating British laws on disorderly conduct and then prevented from returning to the UK under the Terrorism Act. This has nothing to do with Islamic religious law.

I credit the "Me, Too" and related movements for empowering more victims to come forward and tell their stories rather than hide in shame.

The use of the term "beta cuck" is extremely childish. It sounds like some white nationist garbage. And "feral kabobs"???

The state religion in England is still the Church of England.

People violate laws in the UK and Ireland. Then they get found out and arrested.

Daily-Mirror-front-page-2782014-Rotherham.jpg

^^^^

"As for your ridiculous statement that "they do not protect or give a crap about British girls who by the THOUSANDS are being groomed and gang raped by Pakistani Gang Raping POS," where do you think that all of these mugshots come from? Do Pakistani rapists send them in to the police just for fun? Mugshots are taken after arrests."

It was allowed to go on for SIXTEEN YEARS you low IQ Muppet, do you have reading comprehension problems? Yes you do. The British authorities including the police KNEW for SIXTEEN YEARS but did NOTHING because as the article headline states they were scared of being labelled racist if they intervened, so for SIXTEEN YEARS 1,400 underage British girls were ALLOWED to be continued getting gang raped by Muslim filth....and THAT is just one example of the British Government and the British police not giving a crap about protecting British girls, protecting the fucking Muslims and being afraid of being called racist are their paramount priorities.

"People violate laws in the UK and Ireland. Then they get found out and arrested."

You do not know what you are talking about or you would not post such gibberish.

You seem particularly obsessed with Muslims committing crimes. I do not know why. I'm more interested in finding and capturing all people who commit crimes. BTW: the Daily Mirror is a tabloid.

This thread is about the British banning this woman from their country. Given her past actions, I can't think that she could contribute anything positive that would help the police to apprehend these criminals and the Brits have concluded that she would be a negative influence on their nation. Pretty simple. The British police have enough on their hands. Having to deal with her would only add to their problems.
So you say it's ok for muslims to get away with crimes? Why is that?

Where did I ever say that it was okay for Muslims or anyone else to get away with crimes? Think before you type.

When you flood your nation with violent immigrants and refuse to deport them you're advocating violence.

Do bears shit in the woods?

I've no idea.

Indeed they do and Khan is a disaster

Yes he is.

You had to know he would be...much like the disaster known as Obama

The other guy I preferred, Zac Goldman. But he ran a lacklustre and uncarismatic campaign.

From the beginning, I thought Obama was a 'creation', put together from behind the scenes by some skilful director.

Well whoever put Obama together fucked up bigly...eight years of disaster could've been avoided if his mama had just gulped

The police are onto this. Arrests have been made and are being made. The BBC reports on it almost every day.

How would letting in an ignorant bitch who makes stupid cracks about religion intended to incite social chaos and wants to watch people drown help the Brits tackle the problem?

As for your ridiculous statement that "they do not protect or give a crap about British girls who by the THOUSANDS are being groomed and gang raped by Pakistani Gang Raping POS," where do you think that all of these mugshots come from? Do Pakistani rapists send them in to the police just for fun? Mugshots are taken after arrests.

The assertion that the British government is enforcing Islamic anti-blasphemy laws is absurd. This woman was stopped and received a warning, not arrested, for violating British laws on disorderly conduct and then prevented from returning to the UK under the Terrorism Act. This has nothing to do with Islamic religious law.

I credit the "Me, Too" and related movements for empowering more victims to come forward and tell their stories rather than hide in shame.

The use of the term "beta cuck" is extremely childish. It sounds like some white nationist garbage. And "feral kabobs"???

People violate laws in the UK and Ireland. Then they get found out and arrested.

^^^^

"As for your ridiculous statement that "they do not protect or give a crap about British girls who by the THOUSANDS are being groomed and gang raped by Pakistani Gang Raping POS," where do you think that all of these mugshots come from? Do Pakistani rapists send them in to the police just for fun? Mugshots are taken after arrests."

It was allowed to go on for SIXTEEN YEARS you low IQ Muppet, do you have reading comprehension problems? Yes you do. The British authorities including the police KNEW for SIXTEEN YEARS but did NOTHING because as the article headline states they were scared of being labelled racist if they intervened, so for SIXTEEN YEARS 1,400 underage British girls were ALLOWED to be continued getting gang raped by Muslim filth....and THAT is just one example of the British Government and the British police not giving a crap about protecting British girls, protecting the fucking Muslims and being afraid of being called racist are their paramount priorities.

"People violate laws in the UK and Ireland. Then they get found out and arrested."

You do not know what you are talking about or you would not post such gibberish.

You seem particularly obsessed with Muslims committing crimes. I do not know why. I'm more interested in finding and capturing all people who commit crimes. BTW: the Daily Mirror is a tabloid.

This thread is about the British banning this woman from their country. Given her past actions, I can't think that she could contribute anything positive that would help the police to apprehend these criminals and the Brits have concluded that she would be a negative influence on their nation. Pretty simple. The British police have enough on their hands. Having to deal with her would only add to their problems.
Stop Muslims and you stop 98% of all terrorism and 50% of all crime.

Another murder in London. The 50th this year, and it's only April.

Is Mayor Khan incompetent?
He's just another muslilm that hates the west.

I don't think it's as simple as that. He's incompetent. On the wrong track.

^^^^

You say that about everybody

^^^^

No he doesn't.

No he doesn't.
True or false; Obama is a Muslim

No he doesn't.
You tell us.
What's the evidence say?

I've no idea.

How has Khan been a "disaster"? These have been wild times in London and there has been no sign that he is incompetent as a leader.

No he doesn't.
You tell us.
What's the evidence say?
Answering a question with a question is not an answer. Now go ahead and try again.

I've no idea.

How has Khan been a "disaster"? These have been wild times in London and there has been no sign that he is incompetent as a leader.
London’s going to get rocked by Brexit. I’ll bet they blame him for that too.

^^^^

Where did I ever say that it was okay for Muslims or anyone else to get away with crimes? Think before you type.

When you flood your nation with violent immigrants and refuse to deport them you're advocating violence.

How did Britain flood the nation with "violent immigrants" and then "refuse to deport them"?

I've no idea.

You obviously are not paying attention or being intentionally obtuse

Britain has a migrant issue, like Germany and other European nations. It's all over the news...get informed

^^^^

How did Britain flood the nation with "violent immigrants" and then "refuse to deport them"?
By having open borders and refusing to do anything to stop the invasion. Why do you play pretend, other than being a regressive lib?

No he doesn't.
Obama is a homosexual muslim.

^^^^

Are you fucking kidding me?

Good news, a bunch of criminals have been found, just how long should I wait for your excitement? Or does them being a particular religion give you pause?

Are you fucking kidding me?
Shows you how the left live in a fantasy bubble world void of reality.

Forum List

Back